What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

Mehjabin
BvD3fxwCcAEMKzg.jpg:large

How her name is pronounced in Bengladeshi language ? I mean "Mehjabin" ...

Yeah, we know you like buxom!!BBW.

ah, the glory of the full woman...

What's your take on **** site ban??

it is a difficult question.

a lot of visitors to these sites seem to have been ladies and the visits were a liberating thing for them i would say, but pxxn takes up people's energies so i am unable to decide.

also, the world is undergoing a change in terms of age of maturity, which was much earlier in the centuries past... so the decision to watch or not should have been left in the hands of people.

the bans i would have preferred would have been on cell phones until a person hits 27 age... another ban should have been on motorcycles... another matter that should have been taken up is to encourage youngsters especially to be polite.

so the sites ban was not the most urgent thing to have been taken up.

ah, the glory of the full woman...

it is a difficult question.

a lot of visitors to these sites seem to have been ladies and the visits were a liberating thing for them i would say, but pxxn takes up people's energies so i am unable to decide.

also, the world is undergoing a change in terms of age of maturity, which was much earlier in the centuries past... so the decision to watch or not should have been left in the hands of people.

the bans i would have preferred would have been on cell phones until a person hits 27 age... another ban should have been on motorcycles... another matter that should have been taken up is to encourage youngsters especially to be polite.

so the sites ban was not the most urgent thing to have been taken up.
Hah a linux user advocating ban haha

good observation.
Ya sheikha nazara taizun

Hah a linux user advocating ban haha

think about it... if people put their energy into changing the system, they can have adventures better than what is shown on these sites.

but like i said, p**n was not the most important thing to be banned... there are other things to be banned urgently.

Ya sheikha nazara taizun

:lol:

I hope you guys from Bangladesh can inform the lady in the video that Indos really likes her........ :smitten:

Jab sey to ney mughey De wana bana rakha hai for someone

Back
Top Bottom