What's new

Bangladeshi company PRAN to invest $15 billion in India

Otobi, Arong already invested huge sum. Otobi gained 20% market share in Eastern and NE India in branded furniture market. They are targetting 80% market share in 3 years time in India. Also there are steel maker who are in process of investing in NE.

Otobi, Arong already invested huge sum. Otobi gained 20% market share in Eastern and NE India in branded furniture market. They are targetting 80% market share in 3 years time in India. Also there are steel maker who are in process of investing in NE.

its excellent that BD is investing in India. we need more investments in each other. not just to improve relations, but also to increase the competitiveness of our local industries and improve quality and reduce prices for consumers in either nation.

kudos to improved indo-bangladeshi ties :cheers:

Bangladesh is no way capital sufficient country. Indo awami regime creating such situation so that instead of investing in Bangladesh capital goes to india. But for indian dalals its a cause for celebration off course.

Bangladeshi company PRAN to invest $15 billion in India

I read this line 10 times and every time I read it, it said 15Billion. which eventually lead me to think that I badly need some sleep.:rofl:

But just before leaving I saw u guys are also suffering from sleep deprivation. So now I can surely say It would be 15million$ or more possibly 15million taka.

Otherwise We all need to Sleep!!

Bangladesh is no way capital sufficient country. Indo awami regime creating such situation so that instead of investing in Bangladesh capital goes to india. But for indian dalals its a cause for celebration off course.

hahahaha...
I was expecting a little more harsh comment from you...

I looked around on the web, most of the articles are of Indian origin, and they state $15 Billion. This is simply not true. Total FDI in BD is way less than that.

Newapapers dont even bother to do a routine check.

May be he meant 15 Billion Taka.
Anyway atleast something sensible form his mouth. Bangladesh only neighbour is India and trade is very important.

^^ Yes. I only meant neighbor in the sense of contiguous borders.

Else we are all neighbors in today's globalized world.

:flame:
I looked around on the web, most of the articles are of Indian origin, and they state $15 Billion. This is simply not true. Total FDI in BD is way less than that.

Newapapers dont even bother to do a routine check.

Its 15bln taka.. 1500 Cr.

Back
Top Bottom