What's new

Bangladeshi Cleric reveals how illegal Migrants take over Indian cities

Not even news Lungideshis prefer to live in slums of Mumbai than Shonar Bangla, hopefully this termite infestation will be checked soon.

I don't know where this cleric found this bullshit. This 22 second video seems to be taken out of context. His speech here is not clear due to very short duration of this video. Obviously this is a hindutva propaganda video afraid to show a longer version of his speech.

This Mullah is talking about students overstaying their student visa and becoming drivers, opening super shop etc. But the truth is, there is no largescale Bangladeshi student population in India. In 2019-2020 academic year, only 2,259 Bangladeshi students enrolled in Indian universities. So it is unlikely that such cases where Bangladeshi students overstaying their student visa could be more that a few dozens. How this is a big problem? For established study destinations like USA, Canada, UK, tens of thousands of students overstay their student visa.
According to a 2022 survey conducted by the All India Survey of Higher Education (AISHE), Bangladesh ranks third in terms of the number of foreign students studying in India. For instance, in the academic year 2019-20, 2,259 Bangladeshi students enrolled in Indian universities.
Staggeringly low number. Much like the IQ of those who fall for this stuff.

Not to mention. That's not unique to India. People overstaying visas and all.

help me out.
just as hussain2166 ne yaha k musalmans ka theka le rakha hai

just as black lives matter made its way into europe

herd mentality hai na logon ki.. afaic, idgaf about anyone, X or Y, from outside of here.

remember those leicester riots/fight between Pk origin musalmans and Indian hindus last year ?

mar jae saarey for all I care
DCL.jpg

just as hussain2166 ne yaha k musalmans ka theka le rakha hai

just as black lives matter made its way into europe

herd mentality hai na logon ki.. afaic, idgaf about anyone, X or Y, from outside of here.

remember those leicester riots/fight between Pk origin musalmans and Indian hindus last year ?

mar jae saarey for all I care
View attachment 933525
But, you gotta stick with your group. If a mob of Muslims finds you, they won't ask if you are indifferent to this stuff.

@Paitoo , sad, isn't it?

But, you gotta stick with your group. If a mob of Muslims finds you, they won't ask if you are indifferent to this stuff.

@Paitoo , sad, isn't it?
What is sad, eh?

Staggeringly low number. Much like the IQ of those who fall for this stuff.
The thing is that you cannot use Bangladeshi identification to prove or disprove this, because the main allegation (though not mentioned here), is that they possess Indian identification cards and identify as Indians.

what group ? what am I, an unthinking bhikari commie-bot ?

jaha interests allign, waha allign

jaha diverge, waha diverge

and why would a "mob of muslims", presumably on a lynchy rampage, find me ? mai bhi shaamil ho jana.. I'll lead the "naraa e takbir !!" chant, even slap the odd gangu around if I had to but sneakily let him go and ask the brothers to not kill even.

The "erstwhile" Tactical Support Division me sab ki training mili hai muzhey.

what group ? what am I, an unthinking bhikari commie-bot ?

jaha interests allign, waha allign

jaha diverge, waha diverge

and why would a "mob of muslims", presumably on a lynchy rampage, find me ? mai bhi shaamil ho jana.. I'll lead the "naraa e takbir !!" chant, even slap the odd gangu around if I had to but sneakily let him go and ask the brothers to not kill even.

The "erstwhile" Tactical Support Division me sab ki training mili hai muzhey.
PERFECT. I am surprised I didn't already know what you'd do in such a predicament. :lol:

@Paitoo Near perfect encapsulation of how I view @-=virus=-

7otgne.jpg

What is sad, eh?
That @-=virus=- could potentially be at the receiving end of a mob even though he doesn't identify with with any side.

But, he's allayed my concerns in another post. :lol:

The thing is that you cannot use Bangladeshi identification to prove or disprove this, because the main allegation (though not mentioned here), is that they possess Indian identification cards and identify as Indians.
I didn't know about that. The video talks about students overstaying their visas.

So, they sneak in via the border or what?

I don't know where this cleric found this bullshit. This 22 second video seems to be taken out of context. His speech here is not clear due to very short duration of this video. Obviously this is a hindutva propaganda video afraid to show a longer version of his speech.

This Mullah is talking about students overstaying their student visa and becoming drivers, opening super shop etc. But the truth is, there is no largescale Bangladeshi student population in India. In 2019-2020 academic year, only 2,259 Bangladeshi students enrolled in Indian universities. So it is unlikely that such cases where Bangladeshi students overstaying their student visa could be more that a few dozens. How this is a big problem? For established study destinations like USA, Canada, UK, tens of thousands of students overstay their student visa.
According to a 2022 survey conducted by the All India Survey of Higher Education (AISHE), Bangladesh ranks third in terms of the number of foreign students studying in India. For instance, in the academic year 2019-20, 2,259 Bangladeshi students enrolled in Indian universities.

Bro why are you ruining Hindutva wet dreams with real life statistical data? How dare you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom