What's new

“Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad”

It's not important to discuess my nationality I don't use it as my introduction generally it's very important for some for me something else is important that's my faith in Islam I am a muslim bus yahi mersa taaruf hai yahi mera raasta or yahi meri oqaat I am Muslim first and everything later now coming back to cricket it's my opinion that India will win not my desire and you have every right to disagree with my opinion best wishes!!!!

ur not pakistani. ur indian.

mods should check IP adress of 'my name is arya' & mutee.

That was because Bangladesh was supporting anyone but West Indies, especially after stoning they coach after they team got humiliated.

Amazing how Bangladeshis were supporting Pakistan but a so called Pakistani like yourself wasn't and is instead cheering for the enemy country called India. Very interesting.

its not right to question some one's integrity. he is just stating his opinion that india will win. he is a proud pakistani.

on match i think it will be a close contest. i would give 50-50 to each team.

Good for him that he is not a Bangladesh team fan otherwise he would have died starving. :D

Well we are winning more regularly now
We won 3 out of 6 matches in CWC 11 = Eng upset
We had the same points as WI
But WI only qualified because of better run rate

Well we are winning more regularly now
We won 3 out of 6 matches in CWC 11 = Eng upset
We had the same points as WI
But WI only qualified because of better run rate

Chill buddy..i was just having fun.No disrespect intended.Your team has improved a long way and will be a good team in the future.

Back
Top Bottom