What's new

“Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad”

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s cricket team enjoyed massive crowd support at the Sher-e- Bangla National Stadium Mirpur, Dhaka as it convincingly beat West Indies by 10 wickets in first quarter final of the 2011 World Cup.

Right from the start, the 25,000-capacity stadium was fully charged and supported only one team and it might as well have been a home game for Pakistan. Afridi’s men might face a different prospect as they head for the semis in Mohali, India but for the moment they were thankful to the fans.

“We would really like to thank all the people who came out here to support Pakistan,” Man-of-the-match Mohammad Hafeez said.

Many Bangladeshi youth had painted their faces green and white, waved Pakistani flags with their own and chanted “Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad.”

While Pakistan’s crushing win over the Windies will be a moment of joy for their followers, it will also be sweet revenge for the Bangladeshi fans who had seen Darren Sammy’s side record a thumping win over the Tigers in the group stage of the World Cup.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/23/“bangladesh-zindabad-pakistan-zindabad”.html

So, respectable Indian members, how Indian crowd will react if Pak play with Australia in Mohali ? or Mohali crowd mood?

wtf is these gguys problem, why cant they speak urdu, hindi or english so that we all understand, it gives us head ache to read punjabi which we dont understand or takes effort to understand, not cool indians

wtf is these gguys problem, why cant they speak urdu, hindi or english so that we all understand, it gives us head ache to read punjabi which we dont understand or takes effort to understand, not cool indians

ke gal karde ho tussi..punjabi nu head ache khnde ho , ay changi gal nai hegee ...:D

Amazing how Bangladeshis were supporting Pakistan but a so called Pakistani like yourself wasn't and is instead cheering for the enemy country called India. Very interesting.

It's not important to discuess my nationality I don't use it as my introduction generally it's very important for some for me something else is important that's my faith in Islam I am a muslim bus yahi mersa taaruf hai yahi mera raasta or yahi meri oqaat I am Muslim first and everything later now coming back to cricket it's my opinion that India will win not my desire and you have every right to disagree with my opinion best wishes!!!!

^^^

Well I know one Bangladeshi who is a serious team-pk fan. Once he did hunger strike for 1 day when PK lost one match. lol

Back
Top Bottom