What's new

Bangladesh will demand unconditional Apology from Pakistan for 1971 crimes

Apology??? if it every came down to that again we would do the same.. over n over again... you got what you deserved... idiots

40 plus years so how is it going bd

Did u get apology already

Good luck

It's time for Pakistan to register terrorism cases against all involved in terrorism and atrocities against Pakistani citizens living in Bangal in 1971, hunt them down and serve long due justice. Enough of Muslim brotherhood with the bangalis who chose ethnicity over religion. There are more than 2 million illegal bangali terrorists living in Pakistan, it's time to apprehend them and treat them like terrorists are treated.

It's time for Pakistan to register terrorism cases against all involved in terrorism and atrocities against Pakistani citizens living in Bangal in 1971, hunt them down and serve long due justice. Enough of Muslim brotherhood with the bangalis who chose ethnicity over religion. There are more than 2 million illegal bangali terrorists living in Pakistan, it's time to apprehend them and treat them like terrorists are treated.

What? How are the Bengalis living in Pakistan terrorists? Most of them are patriotic Pakistanis.

They were not patriotic when they were part of Pakistan, how can they be patriotic now? they are just making money here doing illegal activities and sending it back to their shithole.

l
What? How are the Bengalis living in Pakistan terrorists? Most of them are patriotic Pakistanis.

\
they are illegal immigrants..how does that makes them patriotic?

How the hell do they even get here? Are these Indian banglas? These guys are having a tough time in India because they are called illegals as they are bangla Muslims and denied statehood. Maybe they are fleeing to Karachi to get a better life.

How the hell do they even get here? Are these Indian banglas? These guys are having a tough time in India because they are called illegals as they are bangla Muslims and denied statehood. Maybe they are fleeing to Karachi to get a better life.

They come illegally via India..some have taken visas to Afghanistan and then sneak into karachi...

It is safe to assume that a significant number is and that could be one of the biggest network of indian spies or sleeper cells or even active terrorists.

\
they are illegal immigrants..how does that makes them patriotic?

Most I have seen consider themselves themselves Pakistani, wave Pakistani flags, say Pakistan Zindabad and do not celebrate Bangladesh's Independence Day

It is interesting to note that the stories of rape centers and breasts hacked off with knives are similar to the ones the Pakistani soldiers told about what the mukti militants did to the Bihari and West Pakistani women. Those are well recorded as well.

Yup it is why I have earned the ire of almost all BD posters in this forum. I showed them the mirror about their own forces atrocities and they hate me now for it (calling me a psychopath and all kinds of other things)......they expect me to take their BS about breaking India up and still want me to be on their side fully regarding 1971. Well the cradle has long fallen as far as I'm concerned.

Can you give me some good sources past major dalim and hamudoor commission?

Back
Top Bottom