What's new

Bangladesh will demand unconditional Apology from Pakistan for 1971 crimes

It pisses me off that continue to care what the Pakistanis think...who cares if they apologize or not? Their apology if it came would be worth less than the toilet paper I wipe my *** with (Mind you, I use quilted triple ply ultra plush...so, I might be setting too high a standard).

I'd actually prefer if it we ended diplomatic relations with Pakistan indefinitely. Maybe exchange Pakistan for Israel. The things we could learn from them - and it wouldn't even bother the deeply religious...after all, the House of Saud are best buddies with them.

It pisses me off that continue to care what the Pakistanis think...who cares if they apologize or not? Their apology if it came would be worth less than the toilet paper I wipe my *** with (Mind you, I use quilted triple ply ultra plush...so, I might be setting too high a standard).

I'd actually prefer if it we ended diplomatic relations with Pakistan indefinitely. Maybe exchange Pakistan for Israel. The things we could learn from them - and it wouldn't even bother the deeply religious...after all, the House of Saud are best buddies with them.

Remember you have members like this parroting this line:

BD's enemy is India and not Pakistan.

The same one (that called me psychopath) that gave you thanks for your post also gave a thanks for that one.

There is a confused set of people in this subforum indeed....who react quite desperately when shown the mirror.

Want India to have their backs on 1971 story etc.... but in same breath curse India and dream of it breaking up.

Not happening anymore folks!

If they can justify murder of 100 of thousands they dont deserve an apology

Their govt is using Pakistan card to deflect attention from undemocratic elimination of all anti govt parties

Why do you think all of them hate me now pretty much? An Indian saying its unfair for there not to be an equal exchange of apologies??!?! Perish the thought! Break up his country! He's a psychopath!

They have staked EVERYTHING on them being a totally guiltless country and that 3 million innocents were butchered because their founding father enshrined that as the number.

Like I said before, and I will say it again. Musharaff (as much as I dont like him for other reasons) did a really good job exposing these people....conveying regret on personal level to show they will never reciprocate.

Forget about doing anything official. They are born ingrates.

Focus on CPEC and your GCF ratio to grow yourself. Don't pay attention to these twits under the armpit of India.

@Imran Khan

They are all punished already by loosing half of the nation....so why apology required

বাংলা সংস্করণ
Facebook Twitter Google+
LoginRegister

Bangladesh
NAVIGATION
Dhaka may demand apology from Islamabad for its ‘71 atrocities
Online Desk | Update: 20:27, Aug 30, 2016

0Like

Bangladesh will raise the long-pending issue of seeking unconditional and formal apology from Pakistan for the barbarities of its forces on innocent Bangladeshi civilians in 1971 during the next round of Foreign Office Consultation (FOC) to be held here on Thursday, reports UNB news agency.

Bangladesh will also raise Pakistan’s repeated ‘brazen attempts’ to meddle in internal affairs centring on trials for crimes against humanity seeking an end to such interference as the trial is a people’s demand, a diplomat told UNB on Tuesday.

Talking to this correspondent, a senior foreign ministry official, however, said the FOC is taking place after a long six-year gap, it will be a ‘friendliness’ one.

As review plea against death for a Jamaat-e-Islami leader Mir Quasem Ali was dismissed on Tuesday, now there is no bar to the start of process for executing Quasem.

Bangladesh does not want to see any reaction from Pakistan on this issue this time as it had reacted in past cases, sources at the ministry said.

Another official told UNB that trade and investment issues with focus on simplifying process, enhancing cultural exchange, visa process, stranded Pakistani issue and other unresolved ones will come up in ‘different shapes’ during the discussion.

Holding trial of the accused 195 military personnel for their brutal role in 1971 and giving compensation to the victim families in Bangladesh may also be discussed in the FOC.

Pakistan foreign secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhary arrives in Dhaka on Wednesday to hold the FOC with his Bangladesh counterpart M Shahidul Haque. Chaudhary will lead a four-member delegation.

Bangladesh high commissioner in Islamabad Tarik Ahsan is already in Dhaka to join the Bangladesh delegation, said an official.

Meanwhile, an inter-ministerial meeting was held at the foreign ministry with foreign secretary Shahidul Haque in the chair on Tuesday.

The planned FOC was cancelled several times for various reasons, including diplomatic row between the two countries, following the trial for the crimes against humanity in Bangladesh.

The last bilateral consultation between the countries was held in Islamabad in 2010. Then foreign secretary Mohamed Mijarul Quayes led the Bangladesh side in the talks.

Asked whether the recent development following Balochistan issue would have any negative impact on the upcoming FOC in Dhaka, the foreign ministry official said there will be no negative impact.

Recently, Pakistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned Bangladesh high commissioner in Islamabad Tarik Ahsan to know about the recent comment made by information minister Hasanul Haq Inu on Balochistan during his visit to India.

Speaking to Indian daily The Hindu on 17 August, Inu said Balochistan was facing the brunt of Pakistan’s military establishment, which ‘targeted’ the Bengalis in East Pakistan in 1971 before the creation of Bangladesh.

“Pakistan has a very bad track record as far as addressing aspiration of nationalities is concerned. They learnt nothing from the defeat of 1971 and continued to practise the same policy of repression and are now targeting the Baloch nationalists,” Inu said.

“Bangladesh is constitutionally bound to support liberation struggles and we’ll soon declare an official policy on Balochistan,” he added.

http://en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/118807/Dhaka-may-demand-apology-from-Islamabad-for-its
What rubbish trash are you in position for such demands

What rubbish trash are you in position for such demands

You'll notice that the thread was started by a poster well-known for his um - 'controversial' posts. And not a Bangladeshi (or even one purporting to be Bangladeshi). This may make huge copy in Bangladeshi rags towing the govt. line but I assure you very few people are passing sleepless nights in Bangladesh thinking about an apology from Pakistan. Pantallis saal gujar gaye. We have buried our dead and so has Pakistan.

Probably a bhakt and a sanghi but who am I to judge? I think we should make it a point to take away the ability to start any posts from banned users and known trolls. As well as posts started by anyone having less than say a hundred or so posts.

Such measures will go a long way in ensuring trolls (and those with ulterior motives) don't affect the quality of the threads - especially in the Bangladesh forum.

But I'm not fully aware of all forum rules.

@WAJsal bhai can we do this?

I have been checking everyday since this thread started but still no demand yet, when is BD going to demand it, any idean on dates so I have take time off from work??

will they apologize to Biharis and pro Pakistan Bengalis?

Ever since independence,they were,are and will forever stick in the slums and be treated like slaves.

And yes,Pakistan must apologize to them for misleading them with proganada and leading to their condition as they are now,in dreadful and horrible conditions.

I have been checking everyday since this thread started but still no demand yet, when is BD going to demand it, any idean on dates so I have take time off from work??

ha ha :lol:

Ever since independence,they were,are and will forever stick in the slums and be treated like slaves.

And yes,Pakistan must apologize to them for misleading them with proganada and leading to their condition as they are now,in dreadful and horrible conditions.
Even when they are your own blood and flesh? Give em a room to breathe :)

Back
Top Bottom