What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

@3Pencho :: is thread ka to @#$&$#$# aur #$%%%$^*( kar diya. :welcome::pdf:

I received proposal from a 3 years senior girl from a private medical lol! I know 4-5 couples like that! Anyway,
I don't want to marry a doctor, they are very ambitious, i dislike such people!
Shouldve hit that ant change your number. And pretend to be someone else.

You got phone numbers of some of these girls? :P

Most of those girls arent even that looking, there much better girls on my fb from bd:lol:. Plus dating a model in Bangladesh means your reputation in society goes down the drain.

Well, its a pakistani forum, not Random Bangladeshi Facebook Fan Page! You will get banned soon! Imran Khan has some issues with Bengalis!!! Lets not continue this and let the thread die!

Imran khan just misses East Pakistan

well at this time i am suspected he is indian and he want dabang part-3 thats why i refer it to mods :lol:

abut his story of my dead father (which was alive till 10 minutes before):lol: i don't believe him :rofl:

@Banglar Bagh One more attack on any member and you are history.

Last edited by a moderator:
A BDesh with a slightly better economy can probably pull it off. But BDesh doesn't really need nukes to start with.

sorry sleeping time post repoted :no::no:

but why you need a new id for this post :lol:

I don't know who u r referring to.. but I can assure u I am not him... But seriously if u dont like us just leave ours threads alone...

@Banglar Bagh One more attack on any member and you are history.

Well I would've appreciated If I had seen many more such posts intended for Mr. Imran Khan when he insulted our nationality, economy, culture and independence...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you guys even need nukes? India has a no first use policy, and Myanmar does not have nukes. Building nukes would just be a waste of resources...

I detest some Facebook users' dirt cheap comments/

Avoid attacks or prepare for a holiday, its the simplest way i can put it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom