What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants Bangladeshi Girls in this forum.They are quite ugly(no offence),they are no match for the author of this article who's from my state of Punjab.

wtf, dude that is really racist and judgmental.

Dark Price told me that it didn't end there ! They tied you up in one of your practical areas/operating theaters & castrated you before taking a pair of nuts taken off a fresh cadaver (corpse) & sewed it to your armpits ! :fie:

Is this true ? :blink:
@dark Prince

Speechless. Trying to imagine the situation. .. bohut Majak kiya tuney! aur kiya to Sabko Keh dunga you have Cryptorchidism!

Last edited by a moderator:
Speechless. Trying to imagine the situation. .. bohut Majak kiya tuney! aur kiya to Sabko Keh dunga you have Cryptorchidism!
@DarkPrince : Deiiikhhh rahaa haii...! Teriii bhaii keh nuts ka mazaak uraa rahaaa hai ! :angry:

Oh jeee subbb kuch A-1 condition mein haiii ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sahib aaap touuu chick magnet haiii....humariii kahaan itniii qismaaat ! :cray:

luck yaar! Somehow i have done well in the admission test! The worst looking guy of my college got 4-5 gf!! Iajdani's uni and my college both are like MIT of Bangladesh... Anyway, leave this discussion!I am amateur in this subject!!

YES SIR YES YES YES

U ARE THE EXPERT HERE OF BD AFFAIRS :D

This is what Bangladeshi thinks. :lol:

A-family-project-816.jpg

last time i visited this thread it was about bangladesh's chance of nuclear weapons , the way this thread has turned around gives an idea that bangladesh's making nuclear weapons is as serious as the last couple of pages on this thread !!!!!!!!

last time i visited this thread it was about bangladesh's chance of nuclear weapons , the way this thread has turned around gives an idea that bangladesh's making nuclear weapons is as serious as the last couple of pages on this thread !!!!!!!!

Its a joke thread man, everyone including Bangladeshis are fooling around :D

PS: sasuke is lame :P

Damn, from nukes to being tharki :rofl:

Worthless meatbags.

Just stopping by to say that I had a good laugh at the title of this thread. Thanks guys!

Why, my pleasure....

BD does not need a nuclear weapon or its delivery system. Nuclear weapon does not guarantee safety. This feeling of security is pretentoius because all nuclear capable nations know they cannot use this weapon. Armchair PDF warrirors from Bangladesh who are afraid of Burma's 32 only migs should think of other conventional weapons.

Most Bangladeshis will oppose a nuclear weapons program.

Regarding Myanmar's program, I doubt if they even have one. May have been some spoof. It was a defected military officer who spread it out initially. Currently lives in Australia (I think).

I honestly never expected this thread to run so long....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom