What's new

Bangladesh vs India 3rd ODI

Will India get the bamboo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol. After succeding in our evil plan of making Pakistans way very difficult to qualify for Champions trophy. Now its time to show bangladesh that we can play to. ;)

lol. After succeding in our evil plan of making Pakistans way very difficult to qualify for Champions trophy. Now its time to show bangladesh that we can play to. ;)
You are making fun of yourself India lost to Bangladesh because of Pakistan lolzzz :-D :-D grow up side winder dont hide your incompetence accept it with open heart that Bangladesh played well like they white washed us in previous series.

You are making fun of yourself India lost to Bangladesh because of Pakistan lolzzz :-D :-D grow up side winder dont hide your incompetence accept it with open heart that Bangladesh played well like they white washed us in previous series.

Arey yaar, Aap ne toh seriously le liya. I has been making lots of retarded statements like these since the series began. Its just for poking fun.
Bangladesh has outplayed india in each department in first two games. If they consistently performs like this they will soon be considered world elites. :tup:

Arey yaar, Aap ne toh seriously le liya. I has been making lots of retarded statements like these since the series began. Its just for poking fun.
Bangladesh has outplayed india in each department in first two games. If they consistently performs like this they will soon be considered world elites. :tup:
Yahe dukh tuh mujhay bhi hai tum logo per hum harr gaye tumhein tuh jeetna chaheye tha :guns::guns::guns:

India....naak mat katwana.......B'desh are good fighters (i like them) but atleast losing in the hands of Chicks ....wont make any sense to me

sure india will get banglawash......
but raydu was npt out..stupid empire

Back
Top Bottom