What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD should go for Su-30, viper, Gripen, typhoon etc etc... J7, JFT, J10 etc etc are not up to the standards, many BD members believe the later part.

Anyway nice move by BAF, F7 are good.

As they want J-7, you should charge min atleast. Yesterday they are talking about SU-30,my god they didn't talked to acquire rafale........today BD decision :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

they are free to buy whatever they like man we should not have any issue .

CAC is not yet done with J-7.......they will keep developing it as long as they see market potential
6390412235_da2f12ae73_b.jpg

6390411887_5f8e805e0a_b.jpg

well one has to cut his cloth according to his needs...
I still dont get it..is why would bangladesh need more modern aircraft? Mymmar? Whats the strength of MAF?

and for heavens sake, don't say its going to be a deterrent for India...

well one has to cut his cloth according to his needs...
I still dont get it..is why would bangladesh need more modern aircraft? Mymmar? Whats the strength of MAF?

and for heavens sake, don't say its going to be a deterrent for India...
And what will be a deterrent against India?....F-22 perhaps......:lol:

Common buddy, India is not gonna attack BD, or not have a intension to occupy. If we wanted it, we can already done it in 1972. We don't need to Use IAF against BD.

By the way how good are these F-7BGI's as compared PAF F-7PG. Anyone?

By the way how good are these F-7BGI's as compared PAF F-7PG. Anyone?
the article says these are new generation aircrafts with Hotash, 3 monitor, Gps guiding... I don't have enough knowledge. professionals may shed some light here...

First F-7 variant with partial glass cockpit two mfds, better avionics, same ECM and chinese klj-6 falcon PD radar which is a copy of Grifo-7 radar in PAF F-7pgs though inferior in detection range but a good radar.

1321717032_85987.jpg

last time it was free yaar and also deliver them at home but BD lose them in floods .:angel:

Lol!!! Really or are you just trying to be funny? :rofl: How the F did they manage to do that?

Imagine if they buy SUs and they get washed away in Floods :) Maybe BD should just invest in a Navy period :)

These days when you are up against major powers there are realistically two deterrents:

1. A super strong economy
2. Nukes

At this time BD has neither, though number one is acquirable with the right policies, trying to acquire the other will be equivalent to day dreaming :)

For a stop gap why we didn't try to get some second hand from China until we get our desire fighter :eek: .though it is modified yet how much it will be relevant in front of 4++ and fifth generation fighter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom