What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously Hope so. :tup:

All the Bangladeshi immigrants I have met here have been hard working and well educated.

Plus I love South Asian food, so if they bring over more restaurants, that would be great as well. :)

are you kidding me. if you combine all the ne separatist group you wont get more than 2000 cadres. people here now more indian than anybody else though they want to mauntain thier indivisual enthinicity.

He is just flaming mate, ignore it.

All the Bangladeshi immigrants I have met here have been hard working and well educated.

Plus I love South Asian food, so if they bring over more restaurants, that would be great as well. :)

Great. I hope all Bangladeshi people will go to Hong kong and China. They should develop best relation with China. This will be dream come true for India. :tup: . I am saying it, as i understand the long term outcome. My Best Wishes. Your Government must act now :azn:

Assam should be split in two parts, one for Bengalis and another for tribes. tribes should be kicked out of lower assam and BD should help Bengalis to that effect.

Problem solved.
In 1971 war 30million bangladeshir perished,but that will look like a hissy fit if indians are pissed off

India doesn't need Army, Navy or Air-force. Only BSF + Ethnical group like Assamese is more than Enough.

3 million Bangladeshis have migrated into India for a better life! Actually our netas don't mind as they provide a huge vote bank! Jeeez!
pumpkin-008.gif

But feeding them sucks! That's a lot of mouths to feed! :what:

bodo's favorite hobby is skinning of illegal immigrants alive and tying them to ant hills

Great. I hope all Bangladeshi people will go to Hong kong and China. They should develop best relation with China. This will be dream come true for India. :tup: . I am saying it, as i understand the long term outcome. My Best Wishes. Your Government must act now :azn:

Honestly Indian people will thank the Chinese people whole-heartedly if they take these immigrants off our shoulders , we have a lot of our own poor people to feed , cant afford to feed others . But Hong Kong with its sky scrapers and high standard of living should be able to afford them a good life , better than they get in ....To use some BD members words " slum ridden and unhygenic India "

Good riddance of all illegal immigrants .....:cheers:

3 million Bangladeshis have migrated into India for a better life! Actually our netas don't mind as they provide a huge vote bank! Jeeez!
pumpkin-008.gif

But feeding them sucks! That's a lot of mouths to feed! :what:

It's very bad vote-bank Politics by Congress. That's why I hate Congress. Even in Delhi, there are many Bangladeshi. It's easy to identify and they accept also. My Driver and his family is Bangladeshi. :P 90% Bangladeshi in India are very poor and working under Indian Bosses. They can't even survive without work for few months :smokin: and see what few posters are saying of Assam. :hitwall:

Good. We will round up all illegal Bangladeshis in India and sent to China.Long live Chini-Bangla brotherhood.

In 1971 war 30million Bangladeshi perished,but that will look like a hissy fit if indians are pissed off

Officially it's 3 million not 30 million:rofl:
but in reality it was 3 lakh dead
2 lakh hindus perished

Good luck with you fence
We should also build a concrete electrified border wall
China - BD friendship Zindabad!

Officially it's 3 million not 30 million:rofl:
but in reality it was 3 lakh dead
Good luck with you fence
We should also build a concrete electrified border wall

Officially deaths stated as part of the Genocide were much less than the number actually killed . Several independent researchers confirm this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom