What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god the goi is finally listening to my people's voice. we should start a state level search operations to deport all the bangladeshis off my state. The come here take away the jobs by agreeing to do it at a abnormally low rate then bring in thier relatives by illegal imigration. Look i have got nothing against the bangladeshis but they are flowing into my state and if it continues the day is not far when the chief minister will be bangladeshi. when election these people are the one that runs for the booth at first chance so that they can get voters id. They keep to themselves and creates slums wherever there is open space available, heck if we deport them all i can gurantee you that you wont find a single slum in assam. They breed like animals and each of them gives birth to atleast 4 more when they dont have money to even feed themselves and then they carry thier babies to thier work place let them rome free and so the ngo's keep shouting child labour. Did you know they are one of the reasons why assamese people supported the ulfa? ? I dont hate them but i want all of the illegals ones deported asap.

thank god the goi is finally listening to my people's voice. we should start a state level search operations to deport all the bangladeshis off my state. The come here take away the jobs by agreeing to do it at a abnormally low rate then bring in thier relatives by illegal imigration. Look i have got nothing against the bangladeshis but they are flowing into my state and if it continues the day is not far when the chief minister will be bangladeshi. when election these people are the one that runs for the booth at first chance so that they can get voters id. They keep to themselves and creates slums wherever there is open space available, heck if we deport them all i can gurantee you that you wont find a single slum in assam. They breed like animals and each of them gives birth to atleast 4 more when they dont have money to even feed themselves and then they carry thier babies to thier work place let them rome free and so the ngo's keep shouting child labour. Did you know they are one of the reasons why assamese people supported the ulfa? ? I dont hate them but i want all of the illegals ones deported asap.

Assam should be split in two parts, one for Bengalis and another for tribes. tribes should be kicked out of lower assam and BD should help Bengalis to that effect.

Problem solved.

Assam should be split in two parts, one for Bengalis and another for tribes. tribes should be kicked out of lower assam and BD should help Bengalis to that effect.

Problem solved.

i knew thier intention anyway and why should they be kicked out to make space for your baby producing factories well guess what f**k you and your stupid people. just wait for few years students and youth are comming togather. , we will kick you out of my land.

bangladesh should be split in to 2... one for original Hindus and the other for so called descendants of Arabs..

Problem solved.

Problem solved.

bangladesh should be split in to 2... one for original Hindus and the other for so called descendants of Arabs..

Problem solved.

No we dont have any problem in BD. You got some problem with your impoverished. So we had to hammer out a solution.

i knew thier intention anyway and why should they be kicked out to make space for your baby producing factories well guess what f**k you and your stupid people. just wait for few years students and youth are comming togather. , we will kick you out of my land.

They should be kicked out so that they dont have to mingle with ugly poor bengalis. They could keep their blue blood intact. You know what Bengalis are best known for, and seems you know that very well from your earlier post... heheheheh

Why are they so paranoid about the fences, won't it be good for stopping poor Indians to get into Bangladesh illegally to steal their jobs?

We are not paranoid about border fence. We are paranoid about poor Indians stealing our land, water, paddy and fish.

Problem solved.

No Assamese/NE wants Indian rule over that region. That region is boiling with discontent. Other parts of india is developing, but not NE. Entire NE should be allowed a degree of autonomy/independence so that all the Staes there can talk directly talk with the GoB. This way, the region will manage to remain part of India. Delhi's biggest headache is NE.

seems like this guy is locked up in his own mental prison.Fencing the borders,he is comparing that to a prison.Somebody please redefine prison to this guy.

what happens if there is no fencing. Bangladeshis get freedom from prison ?? And what that freedom would be?? free passage to India??how convenient....

seems like this guy is locked up in his own mental prison.Fencing the borders,he is comparing that to a prison.Somebody please redefine prison to this guy.

what happens if there is no fencing. Bangladeshis get freedom from prison ?? And what that freedom would be?? free passage to India??how convenient....

Fencing is defined as prison in foruming language. :lol: Atleast it has checkpoints.

What if it was a natural boundary like high mountains or maybe a big river or something like that?

What do they want? free borders with no passport / visas???

Fencing is defined as prison in foruming language. :lol: Atleast it has checkpoints.

What if it was a natural boundary like high mountains or maybe a big river or something like that?

What do they want? free borders with no passport / visas???

I like your signature...who cares??

Problem solved.

That was a brilliant suggestion. Since you are an Awami Leaguer I recommend you be the FM after firing the current FM Dipu Moni ( a sack of potato will do better work than her), her India love is just too gratuitous.

This suggestion is modeled after what India is proposing about the Sri Lanka conflict.

why don't they just build their fence and live in their gutters once and for all! So many of us are willing to donate. This would certainly be a great diplomatic achievement for both of the countries. Long live bd-india fence!

GOOD FENCES MAKES GOOD NEIGHBOURS:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom