What's new

Bangladesh Third Most Religious Nation on Earth

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
41a6qctjb3791.png

Well, most of Bangladeshi Muslims doesn’t even know or follow basics of Islam. Thats why Bangladesh is a corrupt hellhole...
Why do you complain about corruption when our Mullahs claim nothing moves without the direct approval by the SkyPower. Can someone get bribes without His consent?

Please do not talk against our very concept of religion. Humanity, honesty, truthfulness, integrity and other human qualities do not apply for the Muslims. Just believe in a few basic things, you have the right to claim Paradise with multiple Fairy Ladies.

This is what defines our great religion and this is why people keep on performing rituals without substance and in between they conduct acts that are sinful.

There is no wonder in this findings. In the last 30 years, Madrasa education in Bangladesh proliferated much more quickly than General educational facilities. Bangladesh now has the largest number of Madrasa students in the World surpassing Pakistan. In Bangladesh, maulana-moulovis are the biggest celebrity gauzed by their following in the social medias and amount of crowd they attract at Islamic waz mahfils. Believe it or not, Hijab-Burka is actually more commonly worn by Bangladeshi women than Pakistani women. Ninety percent Muslim women in Bangladesh wear Hijab-Burqa. Some religious parents in Bangladesh imposed Burqa with face covering(Niqab) even to their 3-4 years old girl child which you will not find in any other Muslim country. Bangladesh is currently experiencing nothing less than a revolution of Islamic piety on social level. This level of Islamic fervour is coincided with increasing corruption and other malpraxis. People are becoming Islamic on attires and rituals but they are not necessarily becoming a better human being with social responsibilities and sensitivity of other's need.

Last edited:
There is no wonder in this findings. In the last 30 years, Madrasa education in Bangladesh proliferated much more quickly than General educational facilities. Bangladesh now has the largest number of Madrasa students in the World surpassing Pakistan. In Bangladesh, maulana-moulovis are the biggest celebrity gauzed by their following in the social medias and amount of crowd they attract on Islamic waz mahfils. Believe it or not, Hijab-Burka is actually more commonly worn by Bangladeshi women than Pakistani women. Ninety percent Muslim women in Bangladesh wear Hijab-Burqa. Some religious parents in Bangladesh made to wear Burqa with face covering(Niqab) even their 3-4 years old girl child which you will not find in any other Muslim country. Bangladesh is currently experiencing nothing sort of revolution in Islamic piety on social level. This level of Islamic fervour is coincided with increasing corruption and other malpraxis. People are becoming Islamic on attires and rituals but they are not necessarily becoming a better human being with social responsibilities and sensitivity of other's need.

Hopefully kan tanley matha ashbey.

With dress will come morals.

Or maybe I'm way too hopeful.....

Oo interesting figure for India.
I do believe that the upcoming Indian generation isn't " as religious" as our parents. I personally would say I'm more close towards an atheist right now in my point of life.
But the older more religious generation seemed more inclusive?

Pakistan will claw back the lost places in the foreseeable future.

But the older more religious generation seemed more inclusive?
Not really to be honest it actually depends on the individual.
The religious divide has always been there even now. India is a very multi ethnical country even among a group there are further divisions.
But education and increasing literacy has improved the situation considerably imo but still a long way to go.
Just gotta get rid of right wing politics and those opportunistic politicians(on both sides) who are the cause of the recent disturbances.
I think the upcoming generation should improve the scenario.
A country of 1 billion people with multiple ethnicities so I think someone will always have some issue with the other.

Oo interesting figure for India.
I do believe that the upcoming Indian generation isn't " as religious" as our parents. I personally would say I'm more close towards an atheist right now in my point of life.

Like all things in India, there are tinges of hypocrisy in the Indian rating.

Young people in India say they really don't care about religion, but they keenly support persecution of minorities (especially Muslims) in large numbers. Some actively partake in it.

Others will actively vote for a man who openly espouses ethno-religious fascism and have kept him in power for years. This is puzzling fascist behavior unbecoming of educated people. It follows then, that their education is largely devoid of ethics and moral principles.

These are the same people who live in places like the Bay area as expats and have no qualms about basking in the financial benefits of living in a non-religious multi-ethnic multicultural society. They see no moral dichotomy between these two existences.

So - no globally accepted rule works for India. Some EU people will name most Indians hypocrites. Can one blame them?

OTOH the much-reviled conservative Islamic regimes (some in the Gulf) will freely accept and employ poor and even Rich Hindus in their midst. They (even being conservative) seem to have possessed an open mind about non-Muslims within their midst until recently. That is slowly changing because of the excesses of Hindutva, thanks to Modi's support of extremists within his party ranks.

Indians (at 21%) are highest in this list who confirmed they are not religious. Good for India.

Please see my comments in post number 14.

Indians (at 21%) are highest in this list who confirmed they are not religious. Good for India.

It means Hindu religion is dying religion

Why dont you show the link and website who produce this table ?

For this religious-social survey, I believe more on Pew Research and indeed Indonesians are considered as among the top religious society as well based on their survey

For this religious-social survey, I believe more on Pew Research and indeed Indonesians are considered as among the top religious society as well based on their survey

Public space in West Java

How on Earth Rock Band can have women backing vocal with perfect black hijab that @jamahir hate 8-)

A blend that @Indus Pakistan and @VCheng think impossible to happen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom