What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

USA does not trust India, nor does India trust the US of A

Well India has been wooing US for quite some time now. 1/11 wouldn't have been possible without US backing. At least US backed Indian wishes while bringing forth 1/11 in BD. May be they gave up wooing the eagle but still the wounds India managed to inflict on BD with the help of US is very deep.

Well India has been wooing US for quite some time now. 1/11 wouldn't have been possible without US backing. At least US backed Indian wishes while bringing forth 1/11 in BD. May be they gave up wooing the eagle but still the wounds India managed to inflict on BD with the help of US is very deep.

bnp's corruption in the previous term was rampant, everyone knew a free and fair election would bring bal in power. US was sick of BNP.

bnp's corruption in the previous term was rampant, everyone knew a free and fair election would bring bal in power. US was sick of BNP.

Did anyone see the Wikileaks report as to what US intelligence thought of Tarique? :lol:
Tarique symbol of violent politics

I wonder what their opinion of Joy Babu is.

Lot of things were blown way out of proportion with none proven till now. Yes they were corrupt but whether they would have lost can not be said with guarantee as awami orchestrated logi boitha massacre in 28th oct. In 96 it was janatar mancha and 2007 it was logi boitha. At least the existence of this country was not at stake then as it is now. But I believe all of these will have positive implication for BD in the long term. Current tough times are teaching BNP and JI and any other future aspiring parties a lesson from which they would come out stronger IMO. :)

Just a quick question: the video shows injured ppl.where are the dead bodies which we all saw in countless videos in last few days?how does one edit/Photoshop live video?the guy I saw in a Facebook video wearing blue Punjabi was spouting blood from nose and mouth and was shaking like he is in seizer.was that a film clipping from FDC?

Just a quick question: the video shows injured ppl.where are the dead bodies which we all saw in countless videos in last few days?

I didnt gone depth of any thread let show me countless deads in a video. BTW it should be countless not 5-6 or BGB rab in action.

Bull and Dog Shyte, BRO. Like none of Tariq's TK/= 10,000.00 Crore or 92 Malaysia going bags was found and most of the cases against BNP walas were on graft, petty thievery; it was evident that the Media's dissemination of disinformation were gigantically disproportionate against them. Even in the run up of MUA/FUA's affair, RAW's conducted survey had clearly indicted BNP's majority. Furthermore, in Khaleda's outskirt of Dhaka's meeting; many folds of the number of people attended than Hasina's one. Then BNP was much more of a popular party than RAWAMY dalal's one and now even more. Only local and global-special-interest-pursuers lined up behind the dalals that happened to more powerful than the silent majority throughout the history.

I didnt gone depth of any thread let show me countless deads in a video. BTW it should be countless not 5-6 or BGB rab in action.

I said countless videos we saw.no speculation from my side about how many dead.like 1971 we will be always in dark about the actual numbers of dead.

Just a quick question: the video shows injured ppl.where are the dead bodies which we all saw in countless videos in last few days?how does one edit/Photoshop live video?the guy I saw in a Facebook video wearing blue Punjabi was spouting blood from nose and mouth and was shaking like he is in seizer.was that a film clipping from FDC?

Chapatti worshippers want to say no one died while labelling pics by Amardesh as propaganda. Asian HR watch, Amnesty, economist and amardesh confirmed 40-50 deaths. Awami scums are acting as if killing is legit and whining about how its not as high as the opposition claims. One thing is for sure is that these awami scums hid death bodies and even if its 40-50 deaths , it still equals to crimes against humanity and serious human rights violation. The fact remains that unarmed innocent protestors we slaughtered by gov forces in the middle of the night and in order to hide what really happened they shutdown 2 media outlets leaving only awami media to help them cover up the event.

?????? ??????? : ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ????
Bangladesh: Violence on the streets | The Economist
Bangladesh: Investigate deaths in protest clashes to prevent more bloodshed | Amnesty International
Bangladesh: Independent Body Should Investigate Protest Deaths | Human Rights Watch

I said countless videos we saw.no speculation from my side about how many dead.like 1971 we will be always in dark about the actual numbers of dead.

Why you will be always in dark. I saw in some of posts by captain planet cleared it. If there were so many deads it could easily come. Any mobile camera could pick it. And gov couldnt remove those dead bodies that quickly. And law inforcement members they are also man of BD. So they cant easily do that.

Main thing is BNP and their alliance had dark desire with hefajot which failed. They wanted to remove gov with the help of hefajot nothing else. No one was supporting hefajoti points, its just a drama.

I see @ShadowFaux what he would say on this..

Last edited by a moderator:
how does one edit/Photoshop live video?the guy I saw in a Facebook video wearing blue Punjabi was spouting blood from nose and mouth and was shaking like he is in seizer.was that a film clipping from FDC?

Police has rights to defend themselves or not ??
Those misformed people were that violent that they would kill any gov troops or gov supporters.
They would remove the gov if their points were not fulfilled. Is there any constitute or not??
That was a great danger. Democracy would have gone in danger if they were allowed further.
I seen what they done to Motijheel. Its like a Gotham City. They had even plans to loot Bangladesh bank.Thanks to Allah for saving us from those evils. My respect to those innocent hefajotis. They didnt know they were the victims of jamaat-bnp alliance plan.

Ershad, former President, ex chief or Army and currently Awami League political partner exposed Awami League committing genocide on May 6, 2013. In his statement he revealed

1) It was Awami League burned the holy Quran and tried to blame Hefazat.
2) Awami League genocideal force attacked on sleeping and praying crowd of Hefazat
3) Awami League and police are speaking lie and propaganda on genocide and deaths

??????-???????? ??? ??????: ????? | politics | natunbarta.com

Back
Top Bottom