What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Representatives of religion of peace calling for gruesome death of infidels. :angel:

I don't think there is any emotional backing for this protest.

These guys are protesting about some aethist bloggers participated in a protest.

Is this a serious problem or people of BD that much religious and not tolerant??

This movement is definitely funded by some radical religious forces.

Is this movement bigger than the protests which occurred when some body made a film insulting Mohammed??

Some show of strength with out any emotional reason nothing more.

Man these blogs written by that moron personally insulted me and i am quite secular in nature. He was bound to be dead, lets say i was in dhaka and i met this atheist knob jock and i knew about his doings, i'd kick his ***.

It's not just some blogs or some crap.

The gathering at Shahbag not only wants to ban Jamaat, but a complete ban on ALL religious-based parties.

The other religious parties are small and numerous, but when put together, they are pretty big and have a lot of support. And as I have said before, they are in no way associated with Jamaat.

You get the picture.

Why would mullahs waste their times in internet and blogs.

Same question: Why are you wasting your time on the Internet? :eek:

You cannot live in a Muslim majority country and do blasphemy publicly. I myself would go and give them a few punches if i see them. END

I don't think there is any emotional backing for this protest.

These guys are protesting about some aethist bloggers participated in a protest.

Is this a serious problem or people of BD that much religious and not tolerant??

This movement is definitely funded by some radical religious forces.

Is this movement bigger than the protests which occurred when some body made a film insulting Mohammed??

Some show of strength with out any emotional reason nothing more.

You cannot live in a Muslim majority country and do blasphemy publicly. I myself would go and give them a few punches if i see them. END

Indians are worried because jammat will throw away the Indian Governor of BD Sheikh Hasina....

This is not Jamat, read the opening post properly

Demand for the trial of the hate preachers of Shahbag for sedition and crime against humanity

We have no objection whether these bloggers are Muslims or believers in Almighty or not; what concerns us the most is that:

1. These atheist bloggers have assaulted on the faiths of billions of Hindu/Muslim and Christian believers by insulting The Lord.

2. They have hurt the feelings of the 1 billion plus Muslims by using self- made derogatory words and lies against the Holy Prophet (pbuh), all religious faiths and rituals of Islam.

3. Their concerted campaign of hate preaching against the God and the Islam proves that they work for an assigned mission. Surely, they wanted to initiate a civil war by hurting the sentiments of the majority population of Bangladesh and they are working for an anti- state entity.

4. These atheist and anti- Muslim bloggers have crossed the limit of their ' Freedom of Speech' and violently attacked on the human rights of billions of believers.

All the above mentioned crimes are heinous in nature and constitute crimes against humanity and also sedition against the state of Bangladesh; for which they must be arrested immediately and tried by the ICT as their crime and conspiracy may initiate civil war.

one bangladeshi who hasnt been to bd in 10 years and has no ground realities. its funny how before shahbag the indians in this forum tried to paint us as extremists and now the opposite :lol:

No Red Queen, many Bangladeshi told me about this 5% thing, not just one.

1971 issue turned to Religious issue ?

Shahbag andolon was mainly an anti-Islamic campaign by itself, although the reasons were different, the goal wasn't. You can't expect a small gathering and huge uproar backed by media propaganda to actually work and that also against Islam in a Muslim majority nation.

BDnews24 poll

AL and Feb 21

Do you agree with BNP leader Moudud Ahmed who claims the Awami League does not believe in the spirit of the Language Movement?

Yes - 58%

No - 42%

Total number of votes: 474

:rofl:

Demand for the trial of the hate preachers of Shahbag for sedition and crime against humanity

We have no objection whether these bloggers are Muslims or believers in Almighty or not; what concerns us the most is that:

1. These atheist bloggers have assaulted on the faiths of billions of Hindu/Muslim and Christian believers by insulting The Lord.

2. They have hurt the feelings of the 1 billion plus Muslims by using self- made derogatory words and lies against the Holy Prophet (pbuh), all religious faiths and rituals of Islam.

3. Their concerted campaign of hate preaching against the God and the Islam proves that they work for an assigned mission. Surely, they wanted to initiate a civil war by hurting the sentiments of the majority population of Bangladesh and they are working for an anti- state entity.

4. These atheist and anti- Muslim bloggers have crossed the limit of their ' Freedom of Speech' and violently attacked on the human rights of billions of believers.

All the above mentioned crimes are heinous in nature and constitute crimes against humanity and also sedition against the state of Bangladesh; for which they must be arrested immediately and tried by the ICT as their crime and conspiracy may initiate civil war.

First thing first, talpatar Sepoi should be arrested for feeding them tehari.

Back
Top Bottom