What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

Rahil khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Bangladesh has refused to tour Pakistan in January due to security concerns. Earlier this month the Bangladesh Cricket Board had announced that the national team would tour Pakistan for a short two match series.

Pakistan Cricket board Chairman Zaka Ashraf has said that if Bangladesh refused to tour, Pakistani players would not be issued NOCs to play in the Bangladesh Premier League.

The Bangladesh Cricket Board had also agreed to send a team to Pakistan in April, 2012 a Twenty20 and one-day international in Lahore. However, the Dhaka High Court issued a restraining order stopping the Bangladesh players from playing in Pakistan due to security concerns

Good move by BD.
After more than 41 people were killed by Taliban in less than 24 hours yesterday there is no guarantee BD cricketers won't be attacked by Taliban.

Source:
Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

Anyways Pakistan gave Security assurance to Lankan cricketers too but they were attacked by TTP and barely escaped with their lives.

Why the hate? They think their team won't be safe in Pakistan, so be it. Their team, their right to decide. You guys get butt hurt over lamest of reasons.

it was always on the cards as they did this before ...they were doing just drama stuff ...typical puppets

WTF! PCB is a shameless board. We all know very well that B'deshis are not interested, they have refused to visit us in the past also, can't understand why the hell were we in negotiations with B'desh cricket board!

PCB should always be in negotiations even if it does not want to invite or play in BD. Welcome to the 21st century, Vikings way of doing things became obsolete in 12th.

Why the hate? They think their team won't be safe in Pakistan, so be it. Their team, their right to decide. You guys get butt hurt over lamest of reasons.

Hatred! Where did you get this impression from? You don't want to visit, fine, but what's the point accepting and rejecting invitation again and over again?

i dont understand how their team is different from million bangladeshis already living & earning in Pakistan? a big LOL to Bangladesh.

Somehow this news doesn't surprises me at all

PCB should always be in negotiations even if it does not want to invite of play in BD. Welcome to the 21st century, Vikings way of doing things became obsolete in 12th.

You have no idea how relations are devised in cricketing word! More like, you scratch my back I scratch yours..

Back
Top Bottom