What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Well then, good for u guys, keep telling yourselves that. But if it has to be war with BD, then we have very less to lose compared to u. Even the mightiest have tested and failed, men who have nothing to lose. Where as if we can even make a giant like IND bleed people will cease to believe in you. Same thing happened in Afghan-Soviet, Vietnam-US, China & DPRK- US & ROK, take a note from history. This is just the heat of the battle, then there is always the sympathizers, supporters, assistance, international politics, proxy wars, prolonging of an outcome, sanctions of initiating the conflict. Our economy will be absolutely devastated but u wont able to get out that easily of the quicksand either, atleast we'll do our best to make sure of it. cheers

Well then, good for u guys, keep telling yourselves that. But if it has to be war with BD, then we have very less to lose compared to u. Even the mightiest have tested and failed, men who have nothing to lose. Where as if we can even make a giant like IND bleed people will cease to believe in you. Same thing happened in Afghan-Soviet, Vietnam-US, China & DPRK- US & ROK, take a note from history. This is just the heat of the battle, then there is always the sympathizers, supporters, assistance, international politics, proxy wars, prolonging of an outcome, sanctions of initiating the conflict. Our economy will be absolutely devastated but u wont able to get out that easily of the quicksand either, atleast we'll do our best to make sure of it. cheers

Ok,keep telling yourselves that.

Im no armchair general/strategist, but as far as im aware Pak has no political/military tensions with any Gulf/ME states other then Israel. But maritime security of one's boundary is a whole different case. Our case on the other hand is a totally different scenario, surrounded on both sides that are hostile to our existence, recently India has an increasing lobbying influence on Myanmar, both these countries are trying to encroach in our waters, for that we need sea denial, then only way i see that possible is subs, navies fear what they cannot spot and imho neither India and Myanmar till date has a reliable asw capability. Nonetheless, them men in the concerned HQ do know more regarding these, and off course i dont deny that i could be wrong.

For the bolded parts,

Even you calling India doesn't have reliable ASW capabilities, at least they are more better than your country Navy in ASW area. Tell me, India has more than four or five decades operating Submarine in their Navy, they has inducted more dedicated ASW frigate and corvette in their Navy than all your surface combatant ships summed together in BN history, they has more ASW helicopter than all of your Helicopter in Bangladeshi armed forces inventory, they have more times drilling in ASW tactical and doctrinal with all their inventory and although for all of that efforts alone it still will be insufficient enough to tackle what they seemed to see as their primacy threat the PN Submarine fleet and the Chinese ones, but it will be more than enough to handle Bangladeshi Navy, in which your Navy just only will get their first subs maybe couple years from the time i typing this comment. I will tell you, buying a submarine is one thing, operating them is another whole story, experience is very matter to increase their effectiveness. Sorry to say your Navy is still a newbie in this matter. Or i will say it harshly for you, your country is still nothing right now in undersea warfare.

For the bolded parts,

Even you calling India doesn't have reliable ASW capabilities, at least they are more better than your country Navy in ASW area. Tell me, India has more than four or five decades operating Submarine in their Navy, they has inducted more dedicated ASW frigate and corvette in their Navy than all your surface combatant ships summed together in BN history, they has more ASW helicopter than all of your Helicopter in Bangladeshi armed forces inventory, they have more times drilling in ASW tactical and doctrinal with all their inventory and although for all of that efforts alone it still will be insufficient enough to tackle what they seemed to see as their primacy threat the PN Submarine fleet and the Chinese ones, but it will be more than enough to handle Bangladeshi Navy, in which your Navy just only will get their first subs maybe couple years from the time i typing this comment. I will tell you, buying a submarine is one thing, operating them is another whole story, experience is very matter to increase their effectiveness. Sorry to say your Navy is still a newbie in this matter. Or i will say it harshly for you, your country is still nothing right now in undersea warfare.
I agree, we need to be logical and military point of view rather than sentimental

For the bolded parts,

We are the oldest Sub operators in the region n the only one to score ...after the WWII.

If Burmese decide to come ashore Bangla is a goner.Never understood why you guys left the protective umbrella of Pakistan.

Just saying...don't cast stones now...

Back
Top Bottom