What's new

Bangladesh Navy

you have more than 20 FAC (M) ships ? o_O
Yes..!! All of 5 series will be converted to FAC M as the part of navy development programme.. We will replace some old Hauxin class's C 802 with lighter guns system..
551 to 570 = 20
491 , 492 = 2 total = 22
The programme was undergoing since a year ago.. I'm not sure it's already finished or still going..

Yes..!! All of 5 series will be converted to FAC M as the part of navy development programme.. We will replace some old Hauxin class's C 802 with lighter guns system..
551 to 570 = 20
491 , 492 = 2 total = 22
The programme was undergoing since a year ago.. I'm not sure it's already finished or still going..
:help::help::help:
what are the weapon systems of FAC-M ?
and you will replace c802 missiles with gun system ? :what:

Last edited:
:help::help::help:
what are the weapon systems of FAC-M ?
and you will replace c802 missiles with gun system ? :what:
not all.. some of houxin class are getting old.. put in reserve..
so we will downgrade them and replace with lighter gun system.. and will upgrade newer 5 series..
so u can understand Myanmar FAC M as 3 types.. one is houxin class and we will keep 4 of them as FAC M.. 47 series which is equiped with 4 C-802..
image.jpeg

5 series which is equiped with 2 x C-802 and in war time it can load up 4 C-802 like 47 series.. upgrading is in progress..
image.jpeg

the last one is 491 and 492.. which is equiped with 4 C-802..

not all.. some of houxin class are getting old.. put in reserve..
so we will downgrade them and replace with lighter gun system.. and will upgrade newer 5 series..
so u can understand Myanmar FAC M as 3 types.. one is houxin class and we will keep 4 of them as FAC M.. 47 series which is equiped with 4 C-802..
View attachment 364937

5 series which is equiped with 2 x C-802 and in war time it can load up 4 C-802 like 47 series.. upgrading is in progress..
View attachment 364939
the last one is 491 and 492.. which is equiped with 4 C-802..
Myanmar Navy has good fire power :enjoy:
so what is the future Navy plan ?

Myanmar Navy has good fire power :enjoy:
so what is the future Navy plan ?
not much.. 135m Kyan Sit tha flight II class is on going.. will be commissioned in next year along with his buddy '054' series OPV.. after that we will focus on upgrading and adding some support ships like LPDs and naval aviations.. after cancelation of buying LPD from Indonesia , we tried to built our own one with assistance from Russia and China.. u guys may see Myanmar made LPD in coming next 4 or 5 years..

not much.. 135m Kyan Sit tha flight II class is on going.. will be commissioned in next year along with his buddy '054' series OPV.. after that we will focus on upgrading and adding some support ships like LPDs and naval aviations.. after cancelation of buying LPD from Indonesia , we tried to built our own one with assistance from Russia and China.. u guys may see Myanmar made LPD in coming next 4 or 5 years..
tell me more about 054 OPV series ? what about submarine plan ?

অই মিয়ারা ঘটনা কি? এত্ত এত্ত অফ টপিক আলোচনা, মগ নেভির আলোচনা মগ থ্রেড এ করাই ভালো।

we dont use OSA class boats.. where do u get that data.. ? our real teeth in that class 5 series FAC (M)... which is installed 4 C-802 and was already built more than 20 ships..

honestly , this data is so old.. it havent count even F12 and F14 which were commissioned in more than 2 years ago..
plus all our frigate and corvette 772 ,773 are fitted with C-802A missiles , not C-802.. Kh-35U is special choice for F-11 Aung zaya..

https://defence.pk/threads/myanmar-defence-forum.347379/page-67#post-9063115 the answer is here..

I was saying that the attack boat philosophy is practiced by your Navy - especially considering how many FAC-M's you guys have. I was not implying that you use OSA class boats.

Thanks for the rest of the information by the way.

Back
Top Bottom