What's new

Bangladesh Navy detains 135 Indian fishermen

Criticize Bangladesh. It is wrong to use the navy to arrest foreign fishermen. You should use the coast guard. like this.

View attachment 858056

I think the Journalists reported it wrong. We do have quite a large Coast Guard fleet for the country's size and Economic Zone area. Some Coast Guard ships are Frigate size (four in fleet). Then you have inshore and offshore Patrol vessels.

BANGLADESH-COAST-GUARD-1.jpg

1613312823.jpg

iu

But - if the Navy finds law breakers like poachers during their trainings, trials and patrols, it probably will arrest them without calling on the Coast Guard and wasting their time.

Padma Class Inshore Patrol Vessel (IPV) "Shadhin Bangla" docked in Bangladesh Coast Guard West Zone Headquarter in Mongla, Bagerhat. About eight built locally so far, out of a total of twenty five planned.

CGS_Shadhin_Bangla_2020.jpg

Last edited:
Indians remain as thieves as their Maratha predecessors were from 1740 to 1750. They remain a bunch of looteras.

I wonder, where are our Coastguard troops? And why do the Navy people have to catch the thieves, in their absence?

Yes this is true. Poaching on other people's territory and daulat was standard Maratha (borgee) tradition back in the day.

Marathas massacred millions of Hindu Bengalis in West bengal area, not so much in East Bengal. This was their legacy.

Yet WB folks and their leaders let these Marathis (and Marwaris/Gujaratis) take over businesses in Kolkata with open arms.

Most businesses in Kolkata are owned by Marathis/Marwaris/Gujaratis. WB people have forgotten to speak their own language unfortunately. Educated Kolkata Bengalis nowadays can't even write in Bengali. Almost all shop and road signs are in Hindi.

I guess memories are short. And being enslaved in your own land by interlopers is the new normal....:(

Yes this is true. Poaching on other people's territory and daulat was standard Maratha (borgee) tradition back in the day.

Marathas massacred millions of Hindu Bengalis in West bengal area, not so much in East Bengal. This was their legacy.

Yet WB folks and their leaders let these Marathis (and Marwaris/Gujaratis) take over businesses in Kolkata with open arms.

Most businesses in Kolkata are owned by Marathis/Marwaris/Gujaratis. WB people have forgotten to speak their own language unfortunately. Educated Kolkata Bengalis nowadays can't even write in Bengali. Almost all shop and road signs are in Hindi.

I guess memories are short. And being enslaved in your own land by interlopers is the new normal....:(

This is the saddest part of all. Those cunning Gujarathi taking over and using west bengal as toilet paper while playing the hindu card.

@Joe Shearer curious about this phenomenon

I need to read ? you don't even know the meaning of these terms, ashraf (Muslims of foreign lineage) and ajlaf (local converts). The ashraf are regarded as the superior group and are mainly endogamous, while the ajlaf are considered to be inferior. Some scholars use another category, arzal, to denote Muslims who converted from the lowest strata of Hindu society. In her exhaustive study of Muslim Other Backward Classes, Azra Khanam estimates that Muslim OBCs constitute more than 80 per cent of the total Muslim population. She mainly looks at the ajlaf category, which constitutes the middle category of Indian Muslims. The author establishes the backwardness of Indian Muslims when compared with members of other communities before discussing the politics and history of reservation for OBCs in India. “

Their are separate graveyards & separate mosques ,Muslims have caste system all over ,problem is you don't even recognize it.

Its rich to say that poor don't have culture ,poor have much more class than lungis of PDF.
I didn't know who these ashraf, Anwar, ajlaf, Altaf , asghar dudes were before Indians on Pdf started showing us that

So there's an ashraf mosque and different mosque for Altaf - where are these mosques and why we haven't seen em in our lifetimes?

Is there a card that you have to show before entering mosques that requires you to show you are Anwar or Altaf?

Last edited:
I didn't know who these ashraf, Anwar, ajlaf, Altaf , asghar dudes were before Indians on Pdf started showing us that

So there's an ashraf mosque and different mosque for Altaf - where are these mosques and why we haven't seen em in our lifetimes?

Is there a card that you have to show before entering mosques that requires you to show you are Anwar or Altaf?

In my local mosque in Dhaka, business people and rickshaw-pullers pray together in the same row.

poor fishermen deserve better
Until now, the fish thieves are kept in custody for a few weeks and then sent back to their Lootera country with a guarantee from their High Commissioner in Dhaka.

I think this will be repeated this time as well. Even with a production of 500,000 tons of Hilsha an exporting company needs govt special permission for exports and these Indian thieves steal Hilsha from our Sea.

In my local mosque in Dhaka, business people and rickshaw-pullers pray together in the same row.
And there was a time when Hindu Sudras were not allowed even to hear Veda Bakkya. They would have been punished to death by putting smelting lead in their ears.

So, bloody Dalit and Sudra Hindus in this forum, you guys must thank Muslims for arriving in India and you have been promoted up a little by the influence of their religion.

Last edited:

Its the same everywhere.
Never heard of segregration in mosques anywhere. Maybe based on sects but thats something completely different.

I need to read ? you don't even know the meaning of these terms, ashraf (Muslims of foreign lineage) and ajlaf (local converts). The ashraf are regarded as the superior group and are mainly endogamous, while the ajlaf are considered to be inferior.
This explains why some local subcontinent Muslims falsely claim Arab lineage

This culture was deliberately enforced as statecraft by those in power during Delhi Sultanate and Mughals

The idea being a Turkish Muslim ruler in Delhi never wanted an Afghan, Persian, African or local Indian Muslims to usurp Turkish ethnic group from power and hence created a ethnic hierarchy in the subcontinent

Created hierarchy among Afghan, Persian, African or local Indian Muslims ensured these groups would compete/fight among themselves rather than targeting central Asian Turks.

Luckily some instance Afghans and locals collaborated to overthrow Turks. Example Sher Shah Suri

As for the endogamous part, there was major uproar over Razia sultana's romantic relationship with African Siddi slave

Last edited:
Think of the action Indian BSF would have taken in a similar case involving BD smugglers in the Sea. BSF would have shot and killed them
Where did this happen to fishermen?

India is a crap country!!! They send their hungry people to catch our wealth in the BoB to survive in that poor India.
Are you feeling all right? Do you know how difficult it is to define boundaries in the sea?

Hindus by nature are heartless people. Hence the caste system.

Which is why they will never develop. They lack civility.

There will never be a developed Hindu nation on earth.
A whole religion, a whole ethnicity dismissed, with such airy nonchalance.

Wow.

Ashraf and Atraf are not a caste system. A family can move upwards if somehow it becomes rich and cultured and the sons take wives from the high-up families. There is vertical mobility among Muslims. Hindus do not have.
Yeah, right.

Read about this in the words of the experts themselves. They tell a different story.

Last edited:
Hindus by nature are heartless people. Hence the caste system.

Which is why they will never develop. They lack civility.

There will never be a developed Hindu nation on earth.
Respect is earned and reciprocated which is lacking in you.

I am just curious, what do the folks in Noakhali call Coast Guard ?

I think the Journalists reported it wrong. We do have quite a large Coast Guard fleet for the country's size and Economic Zone area. Some Coast Guard ships are Frigate size (four in fleet). Then you have inshore and offshore Patrol vessels.

BANGLADESH-COAST-GUARD-1.jpg

1613312823.jpg

iu

But - if the Navy finds law breakers like poachers during their trainings, trials and patrols, it probably will arrest them without calling on the Coast Guard and wasting their time.

Padma Class Inshore Patrol Vessel (IPV) "Shadhin Bangla" docked in Bangladesh Coast Guard West Zone Headquarter in Mongla, Bagerhat. About eight built locally so far, out of a total of twenty five planned.

CGS_Shadhin_Bangla_2020.jpg
Great boat, very detailed introduction. thank you.

Indian government should create awareness so that their citizens learn not to cross the maritime 'borders'....
I don't want to believe that these are deliberate but then again given the fact the SL has been dealing with indian thieves for eons, it's hard to convince myself;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom