What's new

Bangladesh induct chinese aidefence system for air force

Can't compare India with China. India likes to buy everything, not us, we make and maintain our own. It's much more economical.

You don't have to be upset over your neighbours not buying weapons from you, there is always a reason. Wait a few decades and you might eventually have something respectable of your own that can be sold at more competitive prices. :lol:

dude they even have to buy small caliber ammunitions from other country``it'd be lucky if they can produce good quality ammunitions and shells in 10 years time....India has not produced one thing that can kill an enemy soilder since so please dont give them the wrong information about their true capability

dude they even have to buy small caliber ammunitions from other country``it'd be lucky if they can produce good quality ammunitions and shells in 10 years time....India has not produced one thing that can kill an enemy soilder since so please dont give them the wrong information about their true capability

so says the country that is know for it's copying abilities!!!!!..........go search the net a bit ......the weapons we make are not copie's of anything!!!!!..........stop posting this crap!!!!!....are weapons are not for decorative puposes .....well everyone should have have the right to speech......but i can't say much about your repressive country!!!!.......saying something that goes against the governments will will probably get you kicked out from your country!!!!!!

we have no problem in spares!!!!.......the problem you guys is that you guys will probably never use it!!!!!!........on the other hand we have a war going on with pk in kashmir and siachen(no a full out 1 dude!!!!....only ceasefire violations!!!)

So a mere border skirmish warrants such spendings? I am pretty sure majority would be there to rust, just like you said on your earlier post :lol:

According some one's therory India is definetly gonna use nuclear weapon against some1.that is the ultimate ..otherwise what's the point of procuring this weapon :s

According some one's therory India is definetly gonna use nuclear weapon against some1.that is the ultimate ..otherwise what's the point of procuring this weapon :s

why not ????why not????/..........us has always used all it's weapons to nuke somebody.....so ha s india.......so has china......so has pakistan!!!!!:woot:...............stop speaking nonsense!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

So a mere border skirmish warrants such spendings? I am pretty sure majority would be there to rust, just like you said on your earlier post :lol:

i just meant to say that we might use it someday......i wanted to say chances are there!!!!!.......not that we are warmongers or something!!!!.....in your case the possibility is a bit low!!!!!END OF DISCUSSION!!!!:triniti:

so says the country that is know for it's copying abilities!!!!!..........go search the net a bit ......the weapons we make are not copie's of anything!!!!!..........stop posting this crap!!!!!....are weapons are not for decorative puposes .....well everyone should have have the right to speech......but i can't say much about your repressive country!!!!.......saying something that goes against the governments will will probably get you kicked out from your country!!!!!!
in this case indian's website is heavily censored, because if you know a little bit of ordnances and techs you'd know your crapy INSAS is a failed copy of AK, G3 and FN
The INSAS rifle is broadly based on the famous Kalashnikov AK-47 action, but with many modifications. The basic gas-operated action with long stroke gas piston and a rotating bolt, as well as the stamped steel receiver, are generally the same as in modern Kalashnikov rifles. However, the gas system is fitted with a manual gas regulator, similar in design to that found on FN FAL rifles, as well as a gas cutoff. The charging handle has been moved from the bolt carrier to the left side of the forearm; it is similar in position and design to German HK G3 rifle
Modern Firearms - INSAS

and your LCA is the direct copy of Mirage's fuslage and Saab J-37's wins
1323266443x-1376440148.jpg
[/IMG]

and your Arjun's turret is identical to german lepordII```its commons sens that your primative industry and techs cant come up something new and classic

and your Arjun's turret is identical to german lepordII```its commons sens that your primative industry and techs cant come up something new and classic

Oh you mean arJUNKS ?!? :D

Cheers!!!

Well people who accuse China of copying other technologies must learn something about history. After the world war 2 USA copied every type of technology from the British and other European nations and then imposed copyrights on them. Stealing is one thing, but copyrighting the stolen technology is one step further.

If we look even earlier in history, the Europeans got their science from the Arabs, who got their science from Romans and Greeks, who got their science from Ancient Indians and Chinese. Pretty much every nation in the past took the science from its predecessors and advanced it.

Conclusion : Copyright is just a joke invented in the last 100 years, so lets just trash it. :enjoy:

in this case indian's website is heavily censored, because if you know a little bit of ordnances and techs you'd know your crapy INSAS is a failed copy of AK, G3 and FN
Modern Firearms - INSAS

and your LCA is the direct copy of Mirage's fuslage and Saab J-37's wins
1323266443x-1376440148.jpg
[/IMG]

about the insas rifle i agree!!!!!...........but you can't say we have copied by just saying their looks are simmilar!!!!!:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Oh you mean arJUNKS ?!? :D

Cheers!!!

put this into your brain dude!!!!.........personal of indian armed corps have agreed taht the arjun is the most powerful tank in their arsenal!!!!!..........don't you know taht the arjun has also defeated t-72 ajeya and t-90 bhisma during trials????........so think a bit before posting this crap!!!!!

@ UDAYCAMPUS : dude indian army saying Arjun is the best tank is like Apple saying Macbook is the best laptop. You tell me, is this logical?

@ UDAYCAMPUS : dude indian army saying Arjun is the best tank is like Apple saying Macbook is the best laptop. You tell me, is this logical?
all right leave that........but you can't say that the field test reports were false!!!!.......in no way will a country say a thing is better than the rest if it is not up to that mark!!!! it will then compromise our abilities!!!!.....we don't say tejas is the best of the best or anything now do we??????

all right leave that........but you can't say that the field test reports were false!!!!.......in no way will a country say a thing is better than the rest if it is not up to that mark!!!! it will then compromise our abilities!!!!.....we don't say tejas is the best of the best or anything now do we??????

Is there any report from independent defense analysts from around the world on the Arjun? It would be helpful if you could provide some links.

Is there any report from independent defense analysts from around the world on the Arjun? It would be helpful if you could provide some links.

if any defense analyst wants to comment on the arjun then he has to use it first!!!!!......blank features are not enough to comment!!!!!........as of now we have not let any outside party to ride the arjun!!!!!!!!!CHEERS!!!

Well people who accuse China of copying other technologies must learn something about history. After the world war 2 USA copied every type of technology from the British and other European nations and then imposed copyrights on them. Stealing is one thing, but copyrighting the stolen technology is one step further.

If we look even earlier in history, the Europeans got their science from the Arabs, who got their science from Romans and Greeks, who got their science from Ancient Indians and Chinese. Pretty much every nation in the past took the science from its predecessors and advanced it.

Conclusion : Copyright is just a joke invented in the last 100 years, so lets just trash it. :enjoy:

You can at best keep 18 years of patent right. After that the technology is available to anyone. This was done only to encourage new invention and cost recovery of R&D.

If you can copy F-22, there is no law on earth could stop you, as it is not patented. If you patent your products, you got to disclose all the technological glitches to the patenting authoriry and after 18 years its free for all.

Nuclear technology was readily available in USA patenting authority and was public. Thats how all the rogue state and China got the idea of how to make a bomb.

You can at best keep 18 years of patent right. After that the technology is available to anyone. This was done only to encourage new invention and cost recovery of R&D.

If you can copy F-22, there is no law on earth could stop you, as it is not patented. If you patent your products, you got to disclose all the technological glitches to the patenting authoriry and after 18 years its free for all.

Nuclear technology was readily available in USA patenting authority and was public. Thats how all the rogue state and China got the idea of how to make a bomb.

You have a point regarding the 18 year thing, but so far i dont buy the idea that patents (read money) is the prime motivator for new inventionsand R&D. From what i have seen pretty much all breakthroughs in modern day were brought forward by people who had no interest in money. Usually what we see is some people do the breakthroughs in science and then someone monetizes it well with the products which it puts a patent on.

Can you imagine how cheap medicines would be if patents did not exist? I know there are major problems with this idea but I really cannot accept the fact that even though we can produce certain medicines cheaply we will only sell them for big bucks due to patent rights, while in the mean time people who cannot afford it die without the medicines. It would be great if we could somehow nationalize these pharma industries, that way tax payers pay for the R&D, and there is no patents involved. Think about the agro business, firms like Monsanto put patents on genetically modified crops and charge big bucks for them and issue some outlandish restrictions. On the other hand our government also makes genetically modified crops, but since R&D is done with tax payers money there is no such crazy business involved. I think it would work for pharma industry also.

Back
Top Bottom