What's new

Bangladesh for sale – or already sold?

Man is this what the Bengali people fought for in 1971? And sided with India?

nope. Bangladesh is not sold and will never be sold.. People want independence more than anything else. This is why they fought against pakistan and now the very same people hate india... To bangladeshis being sold means to obey india's dadagiri silently. . . .thats it.

Even if Bangladesh is sold (which i don't agree with writer) then also, It's not India fault. It's failure of BD. What's Buyer fault when things are offered ? :rolleyes:

the language used by the author shows the unmitigated bias and ignorance of issues. she want to see a a situation with tinted perspectives . nothing one can do about it . there are many "authors" like these who spell Domesday predictions . one should take them with a large pinch of salt.

Oh man we almost won our "Akhand Bharat" dreams! Thanks Sunita Paul, you made my day.

I doubt the writers and proponents of this fantastic idea of an independent , sovereign nation ( Bangladesh) being sold are Bengali. Such lack of "Ghairat" is normally the preserve of the Rajakars and non-bengali leftovers from 71 who consider it a huge honor to lick Arabic feet and worship Arab culture in the name of religion like we see on our west so often.

Bangladesh will suffer until it can kick these traitors and retards out of the mainstream.

Wow! A new level in deliberate lying! The article speaks from outright lies to at best half truths! And one member even thought it fit enough to post it!!

this article just gives an opinion about an individual's perceptions of the events.

WHERE ON EARTH IS THE FACT PART AND THE ANALYSIS PART ?

Man is this what the Bengali people fought for in 1971? And sided with India?

Dude what you are thinking this a failiure of BD not India , and it was not BD who sided with India but India who sided with BD for their independence movement.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

fokat mey mili? Just google it. One of few most sanguinary wars in modern history. It's india's independence jo fokat mey mili . . ..

Indian independence fokat mey milli :woot: you got no idea what you are talking about.

Fokat mein azadi mili hai na isliye matlab hi nahin pata independence ka.... If they would have to sit in dharnas, hunger strikes etc then they would have learnt.

My observation, almost all countries who got freedom through violent means are languishing behind with zero Institutional Independence in their country.

Heck these bangladeshi's doesn't even know what should be the standard of writing in national dailies. The least they can do is make it look as if the propaganda has come from some credible source !!

First off, I make my stand clear that I do not concur with the thread's topic or the writer Sunita Paul who is apparently an Indian and a Plagiarist. You should check that as well.

Now coming to your post:

Fokat mein azadi mili hai na isliye matlab hi nahin pata independence ka.... If they would have to sit in dharnas, hunger strikes etc then they would have learnt.

My first question to you:

1. How many lives did India lose compare to Bangladesh in the struggle for freedom? By the way, remember to exclude the sacrifices made by people of East Bengal in your calculation. Shouldn't they be counted as our sacrifice against British?

Compare that with the massacre of Bangladeshis in 1971.

You still think we got our Independence "Free" or "Fokat me" in your language?

Or you don't know meaning of your own language?

My 2nd point:

Heck these bangladeshi's doesn't even know what should be the standard of writing in national dailies. The least they can do is make it look as if the propaganda has come from some credible source !!

Show me where it shows that this article was published in a national daily. It was posted in a website that is not a "national daily". Before you post your delirious blabbering again, make sure you have your facts right.

This article just degrades Bangladesh nothing more. I wonder why some members are falling for this when the credibility of Sunita Paul was debunked a long time ago in daily star. A journalist who can use flaming words like "whore", surely shows what her credibility is.

Also, I wonder why people who dislike Israel, are suddenly falling for articles written by a "so-called journalist" who writes for "weekly Blitz" a well known Israeli funded and sympathizer. This one intended for you Al-zakir bhai.

Don't blindly hate something that you forget to think rationally.

nope. Bangladesh is not sold and will never be sold.. People want independence more than anything else. This is why they fought against pakistan and now the very same people hate india... To bangladeshis being sold means to obey india's dadagiri silently. . . .thats it.

We should remember that Bangladeshi voters are now more intelligent. They will kick AL out of power when time comes, and even AL leaders knows that well. No wonder, they are so indulged in looting public wealth. After all they have little time left.

Bangladeshi people will not tolerate dominance of any country be that India or anyone else. So terming "Bangladesh up for sales" only makes us look like pathetic and weak as a nation. This certainly gives a good time to some people in our neighborhood who enjoy hating and insulting Bangladesh.

Are we not making mockery out of ourselves?

And if you(I am referring to those who believe not you farhaan) do believe Bangladesh is being sold, then do something about it rather than whining in front of everyone all the time. It just makes us look even more pathetic.

Guys guys guys, hold your horses, or donkeys.

Why fall for this cheap trap??? Who is Sunita Paul that spreads a particular type of propaganda that serves the purpose of one country and one alone? Why does she inflame passion and hatred among people of india and bangladesh?

To find the answer, you have to ask, who is Abdul Ruff Coalachal? Or who is Christina Palmer? Or who is Kapil Verma or who is Priyanka Joshi or Ajay Mehta or Sabrina Elkhani or Steve Nelson or Samantha Phillip or Suraj Patel? What do they have in common?

Well for one, they do not exist, but they do religiously (ahum) spread hatred, propaganda and general rotten stuff people of a certain kind thrive on. One will notice, what kind visit their blogs, what kind thrive on them and what kind have the thick skin to actually reproduce them.

This is a commentary on not the topic of BD being on sale, or on the indian sounding name writer (s) (well they don't even exist), its a cheap attempt to spreading propaganda, but this is not propaganda meant for turning public opinion, its propaganda meant to sustain the already rotten. The sane don't even read this rubbish, let alone believing it.

BTW The curious case of 'Sunita Paul'

They will kick AL out of power when time comes

When will that happen?

Apparently they have incurred great ill will amongst those out here.

Is it the same with all the people of BD?

Back
Top Bottom