What's new

Bangladesh for sale – or already sold?

You are gravely mistaken. BNP was never anti India. Go through BNP's regime and you will find India/Bangladesh relations were mutual. Matter of fact, it was the Indian leader who decided to not attend the Saarc thing back during the BNP regime, because of "terrorism threats" (wink wink). It was India who decided to bank on Awami League while the party engaged in some of the most heinous crimes known to mankind. India was always anti BNP, not the other way around.

Well I guess then BNP which is apparently openly anti-India party has said they will soften their anti-India stance for no reason then ey?

BNP to soften its anti-India stance for now
TaraTV
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/125779-bnp-soften-its-anti-india-stance-now.html

And if the party was not anti-India then what difference would it make to us Indians?

I think people like AlZakir, akash 57 do want Bangladesh to be sold. They are not happy because apparently it is being sold to India as this author seems to prove!

Actually we would not like to have Bangladesh sold to anyone at all. Get it?

Actually we would not like to have Bangladesh sold to anyone at all. Get it?

If that were true than the person who started the thread and some others would not have lamented the Independence of Bangladesh!

So, one wonders who is to 'get it'!

Fokat mein azadi mili hai na isliye matlab hi nahin pata independence ka.... If they would have to sit in dharnas, hunger strikes etc then they would have learnt.

My observation, almost all countries who got freedom through violent means are languishing behind with zero Institutional Independence in their country.

Heck these bangladeshi's doesn't even know what should be the standard of writing in national dailies. The least they can do is make it look as if the propaganda has come from some credible source !!

The article is not only bad but it doesn't make any sense.

BD is sovereign country. Sale or Sold should have not been used. too much exaggerated.

I don't know why BD thinks their country is sold ? Indeed, I think our government is helping BD too much and compromising on certain issue. But if this is case for BD, then it will continue for long term. better to change the wrong perception otherwise nothing gonna change at least in next few years.

The article is not only bad but it doesn't make any sense.

BD is sovereign country. Sale or Sold should have not been used. too much exaggerated.

I don't know why BD thinks their country is sold ? Indeed, I think our government is helping BD too much and compromising on certain issue. But if this is case for BD, then it will continue for long term. better to change the wrong perception otherwise nothing gonna change at least in next few years.

There are folks amongst the BD posters who feel that their country is sold and are vassals in bondage.

They should know better, more so, since they feel that Liberation is the greatest mistake of history!

I think that it would have been better if they were with Pakistan. The Bangladeshi, if these posters are representatives of the opinion of their country, are not mature enough or even intelligent enough to handle their Independence.

I am merely going by the emotions of these threads by these learned Bangladeshi posters, who lament so vigorously their Independence.

There are folks amongst the BD posters who feel that their country is sold and are vassals in bondage.

They should know better, more so, since they feel that Liberation is the greatest mistake of history!

I think that it would have been better if they were with Pakistan. The Bangladeshi, if these posters are representatives of the opinion of their country, are not mature enough or even intelligent enough to handle their Independence.

I am merely going by the emotions of these threads by these learned Bangladeshi posters, who lament so vigorously their Independence.
I think you are being highly selective with information to come to your conclusion and I don't really blame you, given the anti india perception you get to observe mostly here. But in the long term, assuming that previous elections were fair and representative, most of the Bangladeshi voters are single issue voters rather than preset minded voters other than the hindus and jamaatis. I think Sheikh Hasina just went overboard with the pro india policy and even to the most loyal AL supporters, they are prioritising India over Bangladesh. Most people are anti AL nowadays.

1. This is an objectionable title. In my view both India and UK have already been sold to WCC (Western Christian Civilization) interests. UK is a "chamcha"/stooge of USA who are piling up WMDs in Britain. Off and on we witness protests against these by UK civil rights groups. India is very much in the grip of MNCs. Their hold is steel-strong with greedy billioner local agents

2. BD is quite conscious of her vulnerabilities. In SA we are the only truly free people where the common man has benefited from independence. His life is not controlled by the Halqa chief or the Maharaja/Hukum/Thakur. Those who think us weak are fools.

Man is this what the Bengali people fought for in 1971? And sided with India?

Fokat mein azadi mili hai na isliye matlab hi nahin pata independence ka.... If they would have to sit in dharnas, hunger strikes etc then they would have learnt.

My observation, almost all countries who got freedom through violent means are languishing behind with zero Institutional Independence in their country.

Heck these bangladeshi's doesn't even know what should be the standard of writing in national dailies. The least they can do is make it look as if the propaganda has come from some credible source !!

fokat mey mili? Just google it. One of few most sanguinary wars in modern history. It's india's independence jo fokat mey mili . . ..

Back
Top Bottom