What's new

Bangladesh: Defence budget to rise by 20.34%

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, we never bothered about it

And that is why Your cities have a very bad outlook . Just compare Dhaka to Islamabad or Lahore and you will see the Difference .

What? Really? Really? you yourself is making me laugh

You got a four lane highway road now??????? HAHAHAHAHAH i cannot stop laughing

Imagine what BD's will say when they will travel on motorways, GT roads, Lahore Ring Road, Karachi roads, Islamabad roads. It will be a complete different thing for them.

Just checked Dhaka on internet and the fourth picture on google images was of traffic jam :D

I for once cannot imagine living in Dhaka. How did they manage to squeeze in 15 million in 250sq/km ? o_O

And that is why Your cities have a very bad outlook . Just compare Dhaka to Islamabad or Lahore and you will see the Difference .

I for once cannot imagine living in Dhaka. How did they manage to squeeze in 15 million in 250sq/km ? o_O
i will make difference between Islamabad with Australian city :D
that's why myanmar never bothered about you and you guys keep on teasing them
thats why ppl say you have analytical problem lol

i will make difference between Islamabad with Australian city :D

Islamabad is one of the greenest and best planned Cities in the world . Actually islamabad and canberra would be mirrored images of each other :D . Both are pretty much the same .

Islamabad

13015545_1112704332104581_1145894217769546397_n.jpg

Canberra

Canberra_viewed_from_Mount_Ainslie.jpg

Islamabad , Canberra , Ottawa , Washington are all pretty similar cities with alot of green belts , well planned roads and cleaniless.

In a country where there is lot of poverty & ppl don't have money to buy even a lungi, it's foolish to spend so much on defence.

I mean whom BD has to fear from? It's already a satellite/protectorate state of India thus India will protect from any attack.

What do you think @Imran Khan @Skull and Bones ?
good to see you are using internet, a curious question, do you have toilet in your house ? lol

You do realize that there is a difference between manufacturing , assembling one's own aircrafts and buying them ? JF-17 is being made in Kamra's aeronautical complex . we are one of the few nations in the world to do that . We are now capable of producing 20-40 JF-17's a year with production of block 2 underway . Can Bangladesh even produce a trainee plane let alone fighter jet? Bangladesh may have that capability after 50 years . There is absolutely no Comparison between BD and Pakistan . We have around 500-600 fighter jets compared to 30-40 of yours . Same goes for army and navy .

Also Does Bangladesh even have a missile programme?
BD who import most of his fire arms and equipment still want to compare in term of military with Pakistan...

the J-31 which is a candidate for purchase next decade to really give teeth to BD airforce.

lol Why dont u expect other possible thing like SR-71 Black Bird..?

You do realize that there is a difference between manufacturing , assembling one's own aircrafts and buying them ? JF-17 is being made in Kamra's aeronautical complex . we are one of the few nations in the world to do that . We are now capable of producing 20-40 JF-17's a year with production of block 2 underway . Can Bangladesh even produce a trainee plane let alone fighter jet? Bangladesh may have that capability after 50 years . There is absolutely no Comparison between BD and Pakistan . We have around 500-600 fighter jets compared to 30-40 of yours . Same goes for army and navy .

Also Does Bangladesh even have a missile programme?
you mostly forgot to mention that Pakistan spends 3.3% of GDP in Defence, comparing to BD around 1.5%
lol Why dont u expect other possible thing like SR-71 Black Bird..?
you are not capable to say that, try to match with BD GDP first, then talk

Islamabad is one of the greenest and best planned Cities in the world . Actually islamabad and canberra would be mirrored images of each other :D . Both are pretty much the same .

Islamabad

View attachment 308321

Canberra

Canberra_viewed_from_Mount_Ainslie.jpg

Islamabad , Canberra , Ottawa , Washington are all pretty similar cities with alot of green belts , well planned roads and cleaniless.
clean and neat....!!! well planned for urban development..!!

you mostly forgot to mention that Pakistan spends 3.3% of GDP in Defence, comparing to BD around 1.5%

you are not capable to say that, try to match with BD GDP first, then talk
yes..!! ur GDP is so big in figure.. that's why i try to suggest more suitable thing for BAF... Ohhh!! I forgot to consider about total area of BD.. i'm sorry.. it will not enough air space to take a proper training for SR-71.... :(

clean and neat....!!! well planned for urban development..!!

yes..!! ur GDP is so big in figure.. that's why i try to suggest more suitable thing for BAF... Ohhh!! I forgot to consider about total area of BD.. i'm sorry.. it will not enough air space to take a proper training for SR-71.... :(
no problem,we have brother like you, will give permission to train over Myanmar sky :whistle:

@Aung Zaya don't worry mate as per many BDians this is what will happen in next few years:

2020 - BD crossing Pak GDP - BD will buy Su-35.45 (0.45 more powerful than current su-35)
2030 - BD crossing Indian GDP (BD will make stealth planes - F-22 Ls; L stands for Lungi)
2035 - BD crossing Chinese GDP (BD will make Lungi-Nukes, 10000 times more powerful than Hiroshima)
2040 - BD crosing US GDP (BD will operate 20 ACs, 1 in operation in navy, 19 to carry excess population)
2050 - BD becomes SOLE SUPAPOWA (world war 3 & dhushum dham bomb &*%$#@#$%^..........Lungi wins!!!)

The only thing i m sure of is that BD will be inside BoB by 2050 :lol:

In a country where there is lot of poverty & ppl don't have money to buy even a lungi, it's foolish to spend so much on defence.

I mean whom BD has to fear from? It's already a satellite/protectorate state of India thus India will protect from any attack.

What do you think @Imran Khan @Skull and Bones ?

From myanmar, as they claim :D :D :D

For 2015-16 Pakistan Spent $7.5 billion in defense means %2.77 of GDP not 3.3%.
Better to search it first kiddo.

Bangladesh cannot afford to spend on defense because you need four lane highway roads first :D

@Aung Zaya don't worry mate as per many BDians this is what will happen in next few years:

2020 - BD crossing Pak GDP - BD will buy Su-35.45 (0.45 more powerful than current su-35)
2030 - BD crossing Indian GDP (BD will make stealth planes - F-22 Ls; L stands for Lungi)
2035 - BD crossing Chinese GDP (BD will make Lungi-Nukes, 10000 times more powerful than Hiroshima)
2040 - BD crosing US GDP (BD will operate 20 ACs, 1 in operation in navy, 19 to carry excess population)
2050 - BD becomes SOLE SUPAPOWA (world war 3 & dhushum dham bomb &*%$#@#$%^..........Lungi wins!!!)

I doubt BD will be the number one country in 2030 even bigger than China as bengalis claim :D :D :D
Seems like we need to fear from BD

Last edited:
For 2015-16 Pakistan Spent $7.5 billion in defense means %2.77 of GDP not 3.3%.
Better to search it first kiddo.
show your claim lol

supa powa toilet claimer is India like your rahul said India is now half supa powa :lol:

show your claim lol

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/283014-Rs-781-billion-defense-budget-reserved-for-201516

Rs 781 billion means $7.5 billion.

Official Pakistan GDP is yet to come today but IMF about half an year ago predicted Pakistan GDP for 2015-16 nearly $271 billion
Pakistan GDP 2015-16 IMF

So if bangladeshi disgusting educating system taught you math than go first divide $271 billion with 100 and then divide $7.5 billion with the result and you will get percentage of GDP which Pakistan spends on defense.

I guess I proved you wrong again and again and now accept the fact and go compete with myanmar first :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom