What's new

Bangladesh Army

1611231195882.png

Any updates on a new rifle procurement ? Why is our troops stuck with a BD-08 ?

Bgb will be handed out current stocks. Some of them still using lee enfield
This corona bs delaying lots of stuff
Ansar still uses Enfield 303 on the front line not BGB. BGB is primarily armed with Type-56 Semi automatic rifle (SKS knock off).

Lance Corporals and above use Type-56 SMG (AK-47 knock off).

Last edited:
Ansar still uses Enfield 303 om the front line not BGB. BGB is primarily armed with Type-56 Semi automatic rifle (SKS knock off).

Lance Corporal and above use Type-56 SMG (AK-47 knock off).
Type 56 will be handed to ansars. BGB will be completely assault rifle clad in a few years

Type 56 will be handed to ansars. BGB will be completely assault rifle clad in a few years
We should reform Ansar to weed out incompetence and then start transferring BD-08s to them too.

I am not comfortable with giving them automatic rifles at this stage. For now, they should stick with semi-automatics.
Any updates on a new rifle procurement ? Why is our troops stuck with a BD-08 ?
Bgb will be handed out current stocks. Some of them still using lee enfield
This corona bs delaying lots of stuff

BA should seriously consider MPT 76 (7.62mm version).

Last edited:
We should reform Ansar to weed out incompetence and then start transferring BD-08s to them too.

I am not comfortable with giving them automatic rifles at this stage. For now, they should with semi-automatics.

BA should seriously consider MPT 76 (7.62mm version).

Sure the Turkish weapon passed many NATO tests , too bad BA loves the old *** BD-08s and the Mk2 version doesn't make it look modern anyways.

Also have you realized that most of our basic infantry doesn't have the proper gear ? Even the modern infantry gear isn't the best either.

Our SWADS showed gear literally what basic U.S infantry would wear not what spec ops would.
cc731d3be8484a1fd56f9b2cc35c0966.jpg

I haven't seen our SWADS in this type of gear fashion just the ordinary

Sure the Turkish weapon passed many NATO tests , too bad BA loves the old *** BD-08s and the Mk2 version doesn't make it look modern anyways.

Also have you realized that most of our basic infantry doesn't have the proper gear ? Even the modern infantry gear isn't the best either.

Our SWADS showed gear literally what basic U.S infantry would wear not what spec ops would.
View attachment 709291

I haven't seen our SWADS in this type of gear fashion just the ordinary
This is why I oppose pointless expenditure such as MBTs and raising addtitional infantry units.

We should strictly focus on modernising the basics our existing units of all three services (modern infantry gear, comms, MRCAs, etc.)

This is why I oppose pointless expenditure such as MBTs and raising addtitional infantry units.

We should strictly focus on modernising the basics our existing units of all three services (modern infantry gear, comms, MRCAs, etc.)

Instead of tanks how about modern 8x8 APCs from Turkey or Finland or even better IFVs from Singapore ? Additional infantry units isn't too much of an issue but their gear is.

Most Bangladeshis troops are shown with ww2 era helmets with no body armor and a rusty AK , but when they go into UN missions they get suited up or when a terrorist attack happens they call in the Commandos which have proper gear and training.

Bangladesh should consider making a Marine branch for heavy combat , I see Commandos as Rangers lol

Bruh moment

But I wonder if Bangladesh will get MBTs from Europe though ? I personally prefer getting something like the K-2 Black Panther from Korea which is like 55 tons which isn't bad. I'm kinda getting tired of seeing too much Chinese equipment

Bruh moment

But I wonder if Bangladesh will get MBTs from Europe though ? I personally prefer getting something like the K-2 Black Panther from Korea which is like 55 tons which isn't bad. I'm kinda getting tired of seeing too much Chinese equipment
K2 black panther has no engine to export 😕
In the end it will either be altay or Chinese tanks. But before that. These cunts will evaluate everything they can’t afford. Hell they can’t afford altay nor can they buy em because same engine problem.

K2 black panther has no engine to export 😕
In the end it will either be altay or Chinese tanks. But before that. These cunts will evaluate everything they can’t afford. Hell they can’t afford altay nor can they buy em because same engine problem.

Can we choose Leopard 2a6s then ? Or is Germany going to not supply us during war times ?

Back
Top Bottom