What's new

Bangladesh Army

Simply because it is not a fighter jet.

Kidding aside: We need a missile command under BAF responsible for R&D and O&M of all BMs and long range CMs. SRBMs are not artillery.

They can then go from flying out peacekeepers to cannonball'ing them straight to Africa.

I like it, Innovative.

Simply because it is not a fighter jet.

Kidding aside: We need a missile command under BAF responsible for R&D and O&M of all BMs and long range CMs. SRBMs are not artillery.
Ballistic missile is controlled by a separate department known as strategic forces command in India, Aerospace forces in Iran, Army strategic forces command in Pakistan.

Air force and ballistic missile? Dude do you even know what is a ballistic missile?

Not to pile on the hate coming your way but....

ICBMs are under the charge of the USAF.

Even though the geographic scale is smaller of course, it makes sense for the BAF to have SRBM or MRBM if they choose too.

Ballistic missile is controlled by a separate department known as strategic forces command in India, Aerospace forces in Iran, Army strategic forces command in Pakistan.
Not to pile on the hate coming your way but....

ICBMs are under the charge of the USAF.

Even though the geographic scale is smaller of course, it makes sense for the BAF to have SRBM or MRBM if they choose too.

Two main reasons why the AF should be owning BMs:

- Engineering - Aeronautics, aerial guidance and jet/eocket propulsion are AF areas of expertise.

- Administration - At present, the amount responsibility BA and BN shoulder are enormous. The missile command will offer BAF justification for parity with the other two forces.

- Administration - At present, the amount responsibility BA and BN shoulder are enormous. The missile command will offer BAF justification for parity with the other two forces.
Army doesn’t even want to depend on Air Force. They’re trying to expand their transport logistics and be independent of BAF
I reckon if things goes on like the way they’re, it will not be long before there won’t be any need for BAF to exist anymore.

Army doesn’t even want to depend on Air Force. They’re trying to expand their transport logistics and be independent of BAF
I reckon if things goes on like the way they’re, it will not be long before there won’t be any need for BAF to exist anymore.

I agree , during WW2 the Imperial Japanese Navy and Air force hated each other for some odd reasons which of course didn't help them.

BAF is honestly a joke , glad the Army is trying to improve their logistics via their own cargo aircrafts or helicopters.

Our air supremacy is pretty much gone
Two main reasons why the AF should be owning BMs:

- Engineering - Aeronautics, aerial guidance and jet/eocket propulsion are AF areas of expertise.

A dog has better leadership than the BAF

I agree , during WW2 the Imperial Japanese Navy and Air force hated each other for some odd reasons which of course didn't help them.

BAF is honestly a joke , glad the Army is trying to improve their logistics via their own cargo aircrafts or helicopters.

Our air supremacy is pretty much gone

A dog has better leadership than the BAF
Nah it was navy and the army since Air Force of japan was mainly integrated into navy. Navy wanted investment in sea to protect territory, army wanted navy to ferry the army around to protect the territories. Imo same is happening in bd’s case albeit now it’s army vs airforce

1606392363541.png

1606392390896.png

Back
Top Bottom