What's new

Bangladesh Army

Yep, first you have to become her friend and after that you gotta navigate your way out of this friend zone by understanding her psychology and reacting accordingly

Very good!

The navigation has to proceed according to her 'taste' and 'comfort level'.

Most important principles:

1) Tell her what she wants to hear
2) Show her (of yourself) what she likes to see - meaning be presentable and cool...
3) Be likable, charming, approachable and funny (but not a clown) - very important
4) Once in a while do something super cool for her (which *she* thinks is cool) - examples: sending cards, flowers but in unique and imaginative ways. Arranging a candle-lit dinner at one of her favorite eateries with personal touches and themes close to *her* liking. This 'queen treatment' comes in a later stage though....

Do all this, without,

1) Being overbearing/annoying
2) Being blatantly obvious (like you're trying too hard at an early stage). This will put women off. Go slow.
3) Maintain an aura that you're in demand (very important) - never let your guard down, never let people tread over you in front of her.

The final objective is to,

1) 'Seal' the deal, texting->coffee->Panipuri->Dinner->??
2) But doing it in a manner that is acceptable to *her*
3) All the steps in #1 may take more than a couple of years, you decide if she's worth the wait.
4) Courtship is where 90% of the fun is - that is if you really like her...

Remember - a young woman wants you as much as you do, but because of South Asian society - she will never be public with it. Let things flow naturally, go with *her* pace.

Next - a lesson for women!

That is if there are women in PDF :lol:

Last edited:
Very good!

The navigation has to proceed according to her 'taste' and 'comfort level'.

Most important principles:

1) Tell her what she wants to hear
2) Show her (of yourself) what she likes to see - meaning be presentable and cool...
3) Be likable, charming, approachable and funny (but not a clown) - very important

Do all this, without,

1) Being overbearing/annoying
2) Being blatantly obvious (like you're trying too hard)
3) Maintain an aura that you're in demand (very important) - never let your guard down, never let people tread over you in front of her.

The final objective is to,

1) 'Seal' the deal, texting->coffee->Panipuri->Dinner->??
2) But doing it in a manner that is acceptable to *her*
3) All the steps in #1 may take more than a couple of years, you decide if she's worth the wait.
Telling her what she wants to hear hell yeah buddy you definately know the drill
8-)

After getting what you desire you have the option of leaving and moving to a new prey :devil:

They dont always take years sometimes they happen in a really short time span

Telling her what she wants to hear hell yeah buddy you definately know the drill
8-)

After getting what you desire you have the option of leaving and moving to a new prey :devil:

They dont always take years sometimes they happen in a really short time span

Well if you can swing it why not :woot: :)

I swear the two of us have become 'Team Tharki' - we should open a separate thread on this topic - I'm sure there will be plenty of takers here asking for advice...heh heh :P

Guys tend to heavily underestimate themselves as far as what they 'can get'. Young women find out (maybe taught) from an early age how to 'handle' young men. Young men don't talk enough about this among themselves.

Some Helpful Rules (if you wish to take it - that is):

1. Don't express your love the first chance you get :-) (this is so obvious but few boys get it). Young women love a challenge. If you are so easy to get, there goes your chance. You aren't Mr. Right anymore.
2. Be non-committal, play hard to get. But keep your 'options' open.
3. Always (always!) remember there are millions of other fish in the sea. You are in demand too. You don't have to 'settle' for anything but the best - nevertheless be realistic.

Let's open a separate thread if you want to discuss these topics :angel:

RQ-7 Shadow UAV- Pre-Checks, Catching & Launching

Dude I have no problem in that department, have been married twice and had plenty of girlfriends, like i saidn she reminds me of an indian girlfreind , more pics of her.
size0.jpg

11219106_10153051619907373_1654091784074072860_n.jpg

12042879_10153051618882373_2931889536510996760_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have been hearing that BA's 902 Heavy Workshop has Upgrade few of the very first Type 59 into Type 59BD this year.can anyone confirm it?

well i got the same news, about 170 units.

@Khan saheb brother , just got this:
"Hasina said upgrading of the 174 T-59 tanks was also underway."
source: Prime Minister Hasina expects greater involvement of army in development efforts -
bdnews24.com

Few units are out for field test,so I have heard.If true they will be tested in Comilla or Chittagong field firing range.And would also be in operational with Comilla 33rd Infantry Division.But I think Ramu will see a new armor brigade operating Type 59BD.

But 174 units are too small number.We will need more new generation tanks to replace the obsolete Type tanks.Remember we have raised two new divisions (Ramu & Khulna),means we have to actually raise two more armor brigades and associated Mechanized Units.

Bd should go for some light and amphibious tanks.What do you think? @BDforever

Few units are out for field test,so I have heard.If true they will be tested in Comilla or Chittagong field firing range.And would also be in operational with Comilla 33rd Infantry Division.But I think Ramu will see a new armor brigade operating Type 59BD.

But 174 units are too small number.We will need more new generation tanks to replace the obsolete Type tanks.Remember we have raised two new divisions (Ramu & Khulna),means we have to actually raise two more armor brigades and associated Mechanized Units.

Bd should go for some light and amphibious tanks.What do you think? @BDforever
1. the existing units (around 250) will be upgraded into Type59BD + around 300 more units of Type59G will be purchased and upgraded into Type59BD.
2. Amphibious tanks yet to be come in light in the world lol

1. the existing units (around 250) will be upgraded into Type59BD + around 300 more units of Type59G will be purchased and upgraded into Type59BD.
2. Amphibious tanks yet to be come in light in the world lol

What would be the cost 300 tanks and future upgrade

Back
Top Bottom