What's new

Bangladesh Army exercise 2017 (video)

Really guys, every few days it always de-generates into this?

You get chilled with or without lungi. For us Pakistanies your pm is nothing but a sleuth we can play around whenever we want.
Thought you pkis are 'good muslims' and people who represents Muslim nation. How dare you say that... toubah kar putar have some respect you evil munafiqs all seem like the drunkard mofo gen tikka n bhutto.

I think we shud celebrate every year in Pakistan the killing of Mujeeb by your own army and his body was lying for three days , have you forgotten.

Damn been away from here for some time and I come back to see many of th BD haters going psycho. Pk!s Don't tell me you lot been drinking some indian bharat mata ki cow ur!nes as some special tea lately too???

Last edited:
I havent read anything dumber than this recently.

আল্লাহ তায়ালা বুরবক আর আহাম্মুকদের বোধশক্তি দান করুন। :-)

এই দুনিয়ায় কত কিছু দেখবার সুযোগ হলো। :disagree:

আর আমার মনে হয় 'এল এ সে করাচী' ভাই সম্ভবতঃ নীলগিরির আরেকটা ফলস ফ্ল্যাগ।

Last edited:
আল্লাহ তায়ালা বুরবক আর আহাম্মুকদেরদের বোধশক্তি দান করুন। :-)

এই দুনিয়ায় কত কিছু দেখবার সুযোগ হলো। :disagree:

আর আমার মনে হয় 'এল এ সে করাচী' ভাই সম্ভবতঃ নীলগিরির আরেকটা ফলস ফ্ল্যাগ।

আমার ধারণা নীলগিরি কানাডায় কোনো বাংলাদেশি মেয়ের কাছে রিজেক্টেড না হয় এত তেল কোথা থেকে আসে পিছে লাগার? o_O

Thought you pkis are 'good muslims' and people who represents Muslim nation. How dare you say that... toubah kar putar have some respect you evil munafiqs all seem like the drunkard mofo gen tikka n bhutto.

Damn been away from here for some time and I come back to see many of th BD haters going psycho. Pk!s Don't tell me you lot been drinking some indian bharat mata ki cow ur!nes as some special tea lately too???
What you gonna do kiddo, what do you mean by you had been away, what are you a rascal of bad living U.K. on benefits most probably.

I know mujeeb was a rascal too but looks like he has left the legacy behind in your form cursing the brits and eating all their benefits, so are you getting your benefits in time or you have to beg HMRC every month.

What a retard.

What you gonna do kiddo, what do you mean by you had been away, what are you a rascal of bad living U.K. on benefits most probably.

I know mujeeb was a rascal too but looks like he has left the legacy behind in your form cursing the brits and eating all their benefits, so are you getting your benefits in time or you have to beg HMRC every month.

What a retard.

BD's have a 70% poverty rate in UK. You can see the result for yourself.

আমার ধারণা নীলগিরি কানাডায় কোনো বাংলাদেশি মেয়ের কাছে রিজেক্টেড না হয় এত তেল কোথা থেকে আসে পিছে লাগার? o_O

হ্যাঁ ছ্যাকা খেয়ে থাকতে পারে।

অথবা মাথার দোষ। :-)

অথবা দুইটাই। :lol:

Othoba kuno bangali polar kase uddhom-maddhom khaise.

Kira.

ওকে যত কম ট্যাগ করবা তত ভালো। কিছুদিন পরে বোর্ড হয়ে আপনা আপনি চলে যাবে। পাগল ক্ষেপাইয়া লাভ নাই। :-)

আমি ইগনোর লিস্ট এ দিয়ে দিসি। খামাখা ওর সাথে সময় নষ্ট করতে চাইনা।

Back
Top Bottom