What's new

Bangladesh Army exercise 2017 (video)

beyond repair maybe... so they used it as practice? XD

No,they were moving first on one part,then later they were shown destroyed.
bangladesh-army-exercise-matribhumi-001-1.jpg
bangladesh-army-exercise-matribhumi-002.jpg

See the differences in the tanks?

the human wave attacks seems so WW I tactics to me, they are too densely packed and the rush of BTRs without adequate support from Air elements seem amusing. It so Soviet era attacking Rush standard.....

and if the enemy is State actors or so, it will be a messacre or slaughter fest considering the proliferation of Anti tank gun and ATGM nowadays along with heavy machine guns.

the human wave attacks seems so WW I tactics to me, they are too densely packed and the rush of BTRs without adequate support from Air elements seem amusing. It so Soviet era attacking Rush standard.....

and if the enemy is State actors or so, it will be a messacre or slaughter fest considering the proliferation of Anti tank gun and ATGM nowadays along with heavy machine guns.

Technologically Weaker Forces generally adopted this strategy such as Russia during WW2 to overwhelm Advanced powers or like the scenario you mentioned like battle in Omaha Beach against Machine Gun bunkers and It worked. So why are we all criticizing it?? Its effective. If we wait to fight conveniently against superior toys of Myanmar, It wont be slaughter all right but a defeat nevertheless.

Technologically Weaker Forces generally adopted this strategy such as Russia during WW2 to overwhelm Advanced powers or like the scenario you mentioned like battle in Omaha Beach against Machine Gun bunkers and It worked. So why are we all criticizing it?? Its effective. If we wait to fight conveniently against superior toys of Myanmar, It wont be slaughter all right but a defeat nevertheless.

Russia by any measure is no weaker than Germany in WW II, the concept had been entirely left since battle of Kursk in which Russian with their superiority at any field overwhelmed the German. The only reasons why the Russian using human wave attacks is to offset their deficiencies in strategic planning and by ressults of catastrophic progrom of their officers ranks during the great Purge.

Omaha beach you get it wrong again, the American before landing shelling and bombarding the shore to the points to minimize the potential resistance of German Army, and dispersion attack by their paratrooper behind the enemy lines and sufficients support by their Sir Force and bomber command made the landing is possible in the first place. BTW, the ranger who got landed at Omaha is nowhere using such human wave tactics actually. They are working at tactical platoon level and finding the weakest side of German defences and overwhelmed it by their superior number, tactics, leadership and weaponry.

So members wants to watch real tactics in front of camera?
These armchairs are amusing.

This exercise only acts an action scene for general consumption. For the average people and civilian . bureaucrats. Quick action & claps, that's it all about.

Real exercises or those meant only for military, is in truth very boring. Slow & boring like a chess game. But interesting for who plays it.

I grew up around military areas. I know how boring the "real tactics" can get. There is always moments of quick action & charging ins, but they are real quick & short. After that it will be more time of slow & boring times.

So who are jumping the bandwagon, just hoop down real quick. We understand that, very few of us here knows the real shit.

Last edited:
^ Add to that, the part where the charging soldiers ran half the battlefield and stabbed the soldiers in yellow, right in their garrison. How convenient, isnt it? :rolleyes:

The keyboard Generals and Field Marshals in PDF amuse me to the point of no return.

My thoughts exactly. Why do those that feel this way visit a Pakistani forum at all?

They can't see developing Pakistan cuz most of them live in poverty they don't even have lungis to wear thats why.
and its getting worst day by day they need to please indian for $$$.

Back
Top Bottom