What's new

Bangladesh Army adopts Indian Army dress code?

you should be relaxed when I tell you about a big difference in uniforms, Indian Soldiers dont wear underwear, they dont need to, have no balls to hold
Epic post. :rofl:

image.html

And the post of the year goes to xyxmt.:partay::toast_sign:
That priviledge belongs to the scots, but dont mess with them. They can easily screw you. :)
1038994_402a06495a_m.jpeg

you should be relaxed when I tell you about a big difference in uniforms, Indian Soldiers dont wear underwear, they dont need to, have no balls to hold

:coffee: some one is trying to come out of closet .. online. what else interests u apart from underwear, balls etc..

I noticed it too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are slight difference between Indian and bangladeshi uniform now :angry:
Why are they necessary to transform it in indian way . we should try to avoid any similarity between our arme forces uniform with the uniform of our neighboring countries .

I noticed it too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are slight difference between Indian and bangladeshi uniform now :angry:
Why are they necessary to transform it in indian way . we should try to avoid any similarity between our arme forces uniform with the uniform of our neighboring countries .
yeah there should be a different uniform,i agree with u:agree:

598815_433261586705353_323486225_n.jpg

Sadly I see my thesis in The India Doctrine now coming true. Not by physical violence and aggression but by insipid and gradual steps led by our so-called leaders gifting away our sovereignty and national pride -

Please compare the photos and the uniforms used by the CoAS of India and Bangladesh in 2007 and what we are seeing now -

2008-02-26__back01.jpg
As long Bangladesh will keep choosing India tout Hasina this will keep happening Bangladesh needs to get rid of her and also develop its Armed Forces keeping India in Mind because after some years it is quite possible India and Bangladesh indulge in land dispute and Bangladesh Army should maintain its own pride

As long Bangladesh will keep choosing India tout Hasina this will keep happening Bangladesh needs to get rid of her and also develop its Armed Forces keeping India in Mind because after some years it is quite possible India and Bangladesh indulge in land dispute and Bangladesh Army should maintain its own pride
It was Muzib who destroyed Bd first, Now Its Hasina his daughter,the all time great Indian tout ever born on Bd is destroyin Bd .
I think it wud be better if India declare her , " Chief minister of east bengal " :rofl: :rofl: No doubt hasina wud be vry happy on this title :rofl:

Funny how these 'ball less' soldiers kicked your *** and carved you like a turkey in 1971. Makes one wonder about the testicular fortitude of the Pakistani soldiers.

well, fertility rate is more among non-underwear users! This is because scrotum needs cooler temperature, thats why it is designed in that way hanging outside of the body!

Start dripping your balls in ice before procreate.

well, fertility rate is more among non-underwear users! This is because scrotum needs cooler temperature, thats why it is designed in that way hanging outside of the body!

Is this based on some survey? :lol:

Is this based on some survey? :lol:
Don't know! But i was taught, in Bangladeshi villages sterility is lower because they use lungi without underwear and in city excessive use of underwear leads to sterilty as it keeps scrotum in touch with the body resulting in increased scrotum temperature! The same reason is responsible for high sterility among those who use hot water in bath tub!

Ok now that's weird, I've always thought leg muscles from
Ischiums (which ironically sounds a bit like those death metal stuffs)
are just beside the scrotum so that it stays warm, if it's cool
the crussadors won't march in at sufficient speeds. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom