What's new

Bangladesh Army adopts Indian Army dress code?

Other than the color Bangladeshi Army uniform looks nothing like the Indian Army.

Bangladeshi uniform is very clumsy and looks like a glorified fotua:lol: Which is fair enough I guess, cause fotua is pretty much the national attire of Bingladesh.

This looks sharp
426832_374513062568426_133425376677197_1345219_1051079918_n.jpg

The sharp selection process for future sharp uniform clad indian men.

Oh boy.:disagree:

Thats the police, and you don't know if the guy got selected or not.

You get 0/10.

Why you getting mad though, nothing wrong with fotuas am sure you rock one out every now and then?:lol:

Thats the police, and you don't know if the guy got selected or not.

You get 0/10.

Why you getting mad though, nothing wrong with fotuas am sure you rock one out every now and then?:lol:

So were you suggesting the indian police look sharp? :lol: I not getting mad bro, just a little bored. ;p

No we are talking about Army uniforms here. Indian Army=Sharp, BAngladeshi Army= Fotua.

kk, indian army and police both sharp. But chill! You already admitted fotuas rock. So what's your beef with BD army? ;p

kk, indian army and police both sharp. But chill! You already admitted fotuas rock. So what's your beef with BD army? ;p

Just pointing out that Indian and Bangladeshi uniform is not all that same after all. And hence our grand plan of making the Bangladeshi Army subservient to the Indian Army by imposing the same uniform failed . We didn't think this one through :frown:

Just pointing out that Indian and Bangladeshi uniform is not all that same after all. And hence our grand plan of making the Bangladeshi Army subservient to the Indian Army by imposing the same uniform failed . We didn't think this one through :frown:

You right bro, I don't agree with Munshi at all. BA uniform and IA uniform are, in general, quite a bit different, though the bodies inside have the same contour.

Talking about uniform and sharpness, I do suggest we both make a radical transformation in our soldiers to match the physique of US soldiers.

before (i.e. presently):
difference%2Bbetween%2Bus%2Barmy%2Band%2Bindian%2Barmy.funny%2Bpics.jpg

after (someday):

... please do update me ...

okay im taking this too far! :D peace out!

You right bro, I don't agree with Munshi at all. BA uniform and IA uniform are, in general, quite a bit different, though the bodies inside have the same contour.

Talking about uniform and sharpness, I do suggest we both make a radical transformation in our soldiers to match the physique of US soldiers.

before (i.e. presently):

after (someday):

Thats again Police.

Here's Indian Army:P

IA.jpg

Now I hope the Bangladeshis on PDF who were angry when I vehemently protested our soldiers saluting the Indian CoAS last year will realize the implications of that single act has led to this.
An idiotic and ignorant comment from a self styled know-it-all! When you know squat about the ethos of men in uniform, you should stop your blabbering for a change.

All men in uniform from whichever country, are required to salute a senior in uniform. So if a BD Colonel comes to India, he will be saluted by Lt Colonels and below, of the Indian Army.

For your information, even Indian Army officers used to salute officers of the Pakistan Army who were their seniors in rank even though they were taken as prisoners of war in then East Pakistan and lodged in Indian detention centers.

So what's the big deal? Unfortunately, most civilians like you have no idea of the ethos of the militaries across the world. So WTF are you talking about? One salutes the rank and not the individual. Period! You should just STFU and stop commenting on military issues that you know nothing about!

I just saw Munshi's book in Shahabag today! Too bad i wanted to check it, but then i was attacked by two women snake charmer for money! I had to leave the place! I will look for it tomorrow again lol....

before (i.e. presently):

after (someday):

okay im taking this too far! :D peace out!
both are police

Ok I retract my statement. Infact it does look exactly the same. Why do you think they have done this?

article-2096167-1194A101000005DC-862_306x444.jpg

:offtopic:Look at this photo, Indian stooge sitting with "Almost Indian" like Army chief. :smokin:

apo_Asura the uniforms are nearly identical. Even the Indians admit it. From a distance the uniforms are indistinguishable.

An idiotic and ignorant comment from a self styled know-it-all! When you know squat about the ethos of men in uniform, you should stop your blabbering for a change.

All men in uniform from whichever country, are required to salute a senior in uniform. So if a BD Colonel comes to India, he will be saluted by Lt Colonels and below, of the Indian Army.

For your information, even Indian Army officers used to salute officers of the Pakistan Army who were their seniors in rank even though they were taken as prisoners of war in then East Pakistan and lodged in Indian detention centers.

So what's the big deal? Unfortunately, most civilians like you have no idea of the ethos of the militaries across the world. So WTF are you talking about? One salutes the rank and not the individual. Period! You should just STFU and stop commenting on military issues that you know nothing about!

My point was he shouldn't have been invited so that our soldiers had to salute him. After Pilkhana that was an indignity but with this uniform it is a disgrace.

apo_Asura the uniforms are nearly identical. Even the Indians admit it. From a distance the uniforms are indistinguishable.

If you are trying to quote me on this then don't, I have changed my mind now. Bangladesh Army uniform looks like a olive gree fotua.

If you are trying to quote me on this then don't, I have changed my mind now. Bangladesh Army uniform looks like a olive gree fotua.

As I mentioned that is because of the flashlight from the cameras. In normal light they look almost the same. Look at the photos you put up. The colour is indistinguishable.

As I mentioned that is because of the flashlight from the cameras. In normal light they look almost the same. Look at the photos you put up. The colour is indistinguishable.

Am not even talking about the color, Indian Army officers wear a shirt with their jackets, Bangladeshi officers don't. Other than the color there is nothing similar.

Am not even talking about the color, Indian Army officers wear a shirt with their jackets, Bangladeshi officers don't. Other than the color there is nothing similar.

Not necessarily. The fatwa you are talking about it part of the summer outfit.
20110719_02p1.jpg

Md+Abdul+Mubeen.jpg

Whereas the shirt and tie is worn during winter seasons:
352_sena-prodhan.jpg

^This is the old khaki uniform.

Wearing all that during summer is not comfortable. Hence the difference in attire. Many military around the world do that. Particularly the ones with varied seasons.

Back
Top Bottom