What's new

Bangladesh- Another Taliban in making?

If you understand the difference between suspect and guilty,why did you post it here?Ran out of news against Bangladesh??

I recall an Indian doctor being accused of terrorism and probably arrested in Australia.Does this mean "India-another Taliban in making?"

Now let me put you in my shoes.

Australian police clear Indian doctor in terrorism case

Ran out of India bashing articles?

If you are so tired of seeing some Bangladeshi members creating India bashing threads,why don't you do something about your fellow countrymen in Bharat rakshak forum?They have been bashing us for years.If we protest,we get banned.So don't you think it is natural for some people to take revenge??

You will be very surprised to know that not every Indian owns shares of Bharat Rakshak. This forum is not meant to counterbalance fi1th on BRF. Pathetic attempt to justify their anti-India bias. They hate Hindus, how difficult is it to understand? There are other cheap Pakistani and Bangladeshi forum, better try your luck there.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Last edited:
>Give the census report of exact hindu population of Bangladesh.Don't come up with "Percentage game".Percentage can easily be manipulated.As the birth rate of Muslims in Bangladesh is higher than hindu Bangladeshis.

The true fact is,you are just ranting without proper knowledge.Just copying and pasting some news from here and there.Yet you are frustrated that you are having to debate with "amatures".

Third post would be for starters.

I just copied and pasted for naive audience like you who didn't even bothered to read.

bravo... So RSS which don't even contend in election and has no public votes become spokesperson for whole Indian society. Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee.

Don't even need to go beyond this board to find out Indian complicity in terrorizing neighbor country by sending proxies, peskies, sheltering goons etc...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/38563-india-sponsored-terrorism-bangladesh-2.html

Take these two bit news outlet and make a palace in hot air. Not even worth discussing articles of author b1tching around to increase their TRP.

If RAW can strike 4 times a week in Pakistan as per Pakistani's then can you imagine the carnage that can be unleashed in BD. Keep your BS consistent.

In order to understand why minorities are decreasing, you need to ask why they have to be remained minorities at the first place, especially knowing Islam offers all solutions.

Did you forgot your roots and how did you turned to muslims? Don't even bother to reply. Man will invent other reasons to kill man even if every single human being follows one religion.

Answer to this will lead you the reason for their departure, in which you will find all of your postings in this regard don't carry any weight at all. BD is a small, scare, less resourceful land that is surrounded by IND from three sides that naturally doesn't bode well for the materialistic minorities whereas for Muslims this world is a testing center, so love for the land lead them to glue their minds with it. If you understand this concept then you would also understand the reason for minority decreasing. We don't need to promote a minority lady as a party chief or a man as PM to show off our secularity because any statistics would reveal better treatment of minorities in BD than IND. For example, even after Gujarat massacre, there was not single Hindu killing occurred in BD, thanks..

Yes statistics are already showing. Gujrat riots didn't even spill over to other states. That's s slap on the face of people claiming India to be nonsecular. Yes hindu's cant be killed in BD now, they are all migrating to India.

P.S: i am very surprised that no one called me bharti scum till now. Way to go bangladeshi's

Last edited:
bravo... So RSS which don't even contend in election and has no public votes become spokesperson for whole Indian society. Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee.

Take these two bit news outlet and make a palace in hot air. Not even worth discussing articles of author b1tching around to increase their TRP.

If RAW can strike 4 times a week in Pakistan as per Pakistani's then can you imagine the carnage that can be unleashed in BD. Keep your BS consistent.

Did you forgot your roots and how did you turned to muslims? Don't even bother to reply. Man will invent other reasons to kill man even if every single human being follows one religion.

Yes statistics are already showing. Gujrat riots didn't even spill over to other states. That's s slap on the face of people claiming India to be nonsecular. Yes hindu's cant be killed in BD now, they are all migrating to India.

P.S: i am very surprised that no one called me bharti scum till now. Way to go bangladeshi's
Answer to all of your ranting is

"Bishwash E Sharga Mile, Tarke Bohuddhur".

how can a person lose sanity in overbelieving religion?? this worths discussion before it is too late.....

Jana,
After reminding folks that this is a thread for Bangladesh, and asking people to keep Pakistan out of it:

First of all keep Pakistan out of your BS here in this thread.

You go on BS'ing about India immediately after that!!!

On the other hand as far as your free judiciary is concerned just last month you have observed the death aniversary of Indira Gandhi but still Sikhs are waiting for justice.
Gujrat and Orrisa are black spots on Indian face. The killings of Muslims and Christians speaks volum for your Indian tolerence.
And how come you are talking about tolerence when there is no tolerence towards your own Low Cast Hindus in your hinudism??

Ladies and Gentleman, Hypocricy has a new name today!
:pop:

Now let me put you in my shoes.

Australian police clear Indian doctor in terrorism case

Ran out of India bashing articles?

Don't try to justify your mistake about posting that news about suspected Bagladeshi.
Without knowing whether he was really guilty or not,you posted the news depicting him as a terrorist.

I never waste my valuable time by posting about other country's garbage.The only thing I care is about my country and will defend it against any attack,be it on forum.So ask the question to someone else.

You will be very surprised to know that not every Indian owns shares of Bharat Rakshak. This forum is not meant to counterbalance fi1th on BRF. Pathetic attempt to justify their anti-India bias. They hate Hindus, how difficult is it to understand? There are other cheap Pakistani and Bangladeshi forum, better try your luck there.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

As if everyone in Bangladesh is like some people you meet here and there online.Pathetic logic.

I was not justifying anyone,but stated one of the root cause of the trouble.i.e. BR.There are another group of people who are only bound by hate.
Now my question,which country doesn't have it?

Don't give me advice where to try my luck.Mind your own.If you are so fond of bashing Bangladesh,try somewhere else.

There is only one other BD defence forum active right now.That too protected.So you are continuing your trend of posting wrong info.

Last edited:
Correct,But that doesn't deter one to discuss these issues. Ex

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/29965-operation-blue-star-sikh-holocaust-1984-a.html

Mind you, 1984 riots thread ran for glorious 16 pages and still alive.

Don't you know the term, "Hate sells like Hotcake."

Read it somewhere on these boards.A burning example is this thread of yours.:agree:

But your comparison falls face first as Indian security apparatus doesn't have any sympathizer for Islamic extremists. And even if i believe they have for VHP, can you show me proof that they operated outside national boundaries?

If our security system was so porous and infiltrated,then it would not have been possible to catch and execute 6 top Jamaetul Mujahedin leaders.A feat which very few countries have been able to achieve.Destroying total high command of a terrorist group.

Doesn't this give you your answer?

And as for VHP sympathisers,well they will harm in the long run with a devastating effect.Not as terrorist but instead taking over the Indian govt.Which is not impossible.Now that is my belief.

As i said, why would a hindu extremist nation support hardcore Islamic elements. And if they are indeed working together as you claim, then don't you think common people can also get along?

Who said anything about Hindu terrorists supporting Muslim terrorist???Where did you get that?? :eek:

I talked about Indian Huji,SIMI,Deccan Mujahedins..etc.
Indian Huji is linked with Huji-B and also JMB.

Read this about LeT men arrested in Dhaka.They were Indian ctizens.

Indian with Lashkar links arrested in Dhaka

Bangladesh police have said they have arrested a sixth Indian national suspected to have links with a Pakistan-based militant organisation in the last five months and are looking for many more.

These Indian fugitives were overseeing operations of the Islamist militant outfits in Bangladesh for the past many years, officials said, according to media reports on Friday.

Indian with Lashkar links arrested in Dhaka- Hindustan Times

So all India bashing article aren't biased?

Both biased and neutral.Just as it is for Bangladesh.

I am not denying one bit that intention of this thread was flaming. And foreign investors knows in how much dire circumstances India is. I guess FDI inflow wouldn't be increasing then. I couldn't care less what an Indian bashing mullah write about India and take his frustrations out on other side of planet.

Thanks for not denying.

You talked about FDI of India.Do you think our FDI is decreasing?
In last 3-4 years we did not have any terrorist attack(alhamdulillah).Except that "BDR mutiny".But that's different case.

Throw mud at me? There are already million India bashing threads on this forum. million + 1 wouldn't make any difference. So go ahead, start googling.

As I said before,I don't waste my precious time posting about other's garbage.

It was just a reminder to let you know that if our army is demon,yours is no angel.

That suits purpose of every member armed with nationalist jingoism and my d1ck bigger than yours psyche. I just played this role for one day.

Bravo!!You won today's prize.

I am not going to dive into it anymore but insurgents don't give any excuse for armed forces to act like them.

Agreed,but there are corrupt souls in every army.No army on this planet is immune to that.

Contrary to your beliefs, I don't want Bangladesh to become another taliban in the first place. That's why i put question mark in thread heading.

Good. :tup:

But you surely made taliban sympatheisers happy.

There are more than enough source for you to debunk. Biased news outlet or not, they are quoting events and statements issued by diplomats and foreign government. Again, are you guaranteeing every India bashing article isn't biased?

As I gave my reply earlier.

Off course there are biased and neutral stories for a party.And this is true for all the parties out there.

If this is your guaranteeing,then it is.

No, because there is no question of their sympathizer in corridors of power.

With Jamat out of power,I can say we are more likely to be in threat of communism than Talibans.Because AL's allies' includes left parties.

Did BJP's tenure make India a extremist Hindu nation?Or they are still a democratic one.

As far as I know,the latter one is correct.

Back
Top Bottom