What's new

Bangladesh- Another Taliban in making?

YAWN.... go refer to minority population change (increase/decrease) in BD and India and even your land of pure before shooting gibberish.
Minority Hindu birth rates are always lower than the muslims, so you can see a slow enlarging of difference between these two groups. Do not go after wild guessing. Minorities are properly taken care of in BD. You should follow our example in India to protect the rights of Muslim and other minorities.

Mr. Boxer_B is certainly pissed off and so took his/her (valuable (?)) time to keep this thread updated with news reports,(some of which are as old as 1986 (!!!)).

I will not deny that there are extremist people in my country,just like any other country.But that does not mean we are another Taliban in making.If that was the case,then India should be on that list too(courtesy SIMI,Deccan Mujahedin...etc etc).Let's not even bring up VHP,RSS and all other idiots.

In one of your reply you said,Indian terrorists are in India only,not a threat to others.WRONG!
Indian Hujis have connection with BD and Pakistani Hujis and aid each other.
An example of it was the news that JMB got supplies of bomb making material from India.As confessed by their slain leader.
Also,Recently arrested LeT and Asif Reza Commando terrorists in Bangladesh were all Indian citizens.

Now coming to ethnic cleansing issue,well as I said there are extremists,and so there are incidents.But another fact is also true that a "Foreign country's media" together with some biased media in Bangladesh,tries to give everything a religious angle to them.

If we compare these things to India,it is nothing.But yet we read some journalists comparing it with "Holocaust"!!What will you call that?
I won't go on comparing with India,as it will only be mud throwing and result in further flaming.(although the primary intention of this type of thread is flaming).

And you posted rapes by Bangladesh military personnel.Again,do not invite us to throw mud at you.

Another issue I can recall going through your posts is the issue of Chakma and Bengali.
Now you are only posting the one side of the story.That's understandable as it suits your purpose.

What you failed to post is,the raping,kidnapping and murdering of Bengali settlers by Shanti Bahini insurgents.
What you failed to post is,killing of Bangladesh military officers by Shanti Bahini.
What you failed to post is,the supply of arms and training given to Shanti Bahini insurgents by Indian Govt.Which is why we had to go through so much trouble for years.

You can waste your time as much as you like by googling.It isn't going to make Bangladesh a "Taliban country":lol:

Last edited:
And I forgot to mention another thing..

That is about the source.When you are googling make sure you get it from reliable.For example,you quoted American cronicle in one post,which has connection to Weekly blitz(a sister concern).Weekly blitz is the core of Israeli lobby in Bangladesh.Its editor was arrested by RAB for attempting to go to Israel,which is illegal under Bangladesh's constitution.
See I was talking about biased media,and there you find one.

The other thing is,you posted a report about Hijbut Tahrir.They are banned in BD,but as far as I know still legal in UK.Any chance of opening another thread, UK-another Taliban in making?

oh jana ji isnt u who advocate no trolling and to stick on topic

isnt this topic about bangladesh and not about india

and tey say we are obsessed about pakistan

FACT IS

> India's extremism is limited to India. We are not sending terrorists to west or other countries

> Minority population is increasing in India and they are getting high end positions both in government and private companies. We have had muslim president, sikh PM, muslim vice president, christian defense minister etc

> minorities population in BD in decreasing and migrating to India

FACT IS:

>You are wrong in your assessment.As I gave the reply in post#62

>You have no knowledge about civil administration,ministry etc. of Bangladesh.We also have Hindu MPs and ministers.And as for Hindu PM,you also have no idea about the politics of Bangladesh.
And another fact is,we never had disgraceful religious riots like you had in Gujrat.

>Give the census report of exact hindu population of Bangladesh.Don't come up with "Percentage game".Percentage can easily be manipulated.As the birth rate of Muslims in Bangladesh is higher than hindu Bangladeshis.

The true fact is,you are just ranting without proper knowledge.Just copying and pasting some news from here and there.Yet you are frustrated that you are having to debate with "amatures".

Do you understand difference between suspected and guilty. So you exposed no lies, they were indeed arrested on suspicion. And this thread doesn't only claims of BD nationals arrested in japan, how can you debunk whitehouse and US ambassador statements?

If you understand the difference between suspect and guilty,why did you post it here?Ran out of news against Bangladesh??

I recall an Indian doctor being accused of terrorism and probably arrested in Australia.Does this mean "India-another Taliban in making?"

If you are so tired of seeing some Bangladeshi members creating India bashing threads,why don't you do something about your fellow countrymen in Bharat rakshak forum?They have been bashing us for years.If we protest,we get banned.So don't you think it is natural for some people to take revenge??

Yes, we must also praise BD govt for action against ULFA. I am neither hypocritical nor BD hater. What i want to emphasize is that India is not responsible for all the misery's of BD and we actually needs friendly relation with them. But their press demoralizes me, especially rupee news cheap stuff.

Good to know you are "not a BD hater".:rolleyes:

Rupee news is Bangladeshi media??Where did you get that from?:eek:

Yes India is not responsible for all the miseries,but some very important "miseries" were brought upon us by Indian Govt.
CHT insurgency,Farakka,etc.

They have their set of problems and we have ours. So lets not get into mud slugging match and demonize each other.

Agreed.

When the push comes to Shove (Burma), they (BD govt) not only looks at India for help but their press blames all war hysteria on wrong doing of Indian RAW.

A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on.

Link would be helpful.For I haven't found any major dailies blaming India for recent tension with Burma.
Besides BD govt. asked China's help not Indian help.It was only Indian media which reported as such.Whereas Govt. has talks with China to diffuse the tension like last year.

Do not put your imaginations on public forum.

Indian media's role in terming Bangladesh as Islamist nation is a major one.One of the reason being,Bangladesh is a competitor to India in the field of Ready made garments and man power export.So constant propaganda war is waged by some Indian media.

So stop being sanctimonious.

Indian media's role in terming Bangladesh as Islamist nation is a major one.One of the reason being,Bangladesh is a competitor to India in the field of Ready made garments and man power export.So constant propaganda war is waged by some Indian media.

Dude pls give some proof of that,coz its hilarious to me....first time I am hearing such a thing...and please give some neutral link(not from Pak, China ):cheers:

PS-I have nothing against bangladesh just that I cant believe u have such a big industry...

Dude pls give some proof of that,coz its hilarious to me....first time I am hearing such a thing...and please give some neutral link(not from Pak, China ):cheers:

PS-I have nothing against bangladesh just that I cant believe u have such a big industry...

You better start believing that.... :tup:

Indian society is tolerant. Even Hindu's have stand up against these extremists thugs
Fake out, enjoy...

No regret over Babri Masjid demolition: RSS chief

FACT IS

> India's extremism is limited to India. We are not sending terrorists to west or other countries
Don't even need to go beyond this board to find out Indian complicity in terrorizing neighbor country by sending proxies, peskies, sheltering goons etc...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/38563-india-sponsored-terrorism-bangladesh-2.html

FACT IS
> Minority population is increasing in India and they are getting high end positions both in government and private companies. We have had muslim president, sikh PM, muslim vice president, christian defense minister etc

> minorities population in BD in decreasing and migrating to India
In order to understand why minorities are decreasing, you need to ask why they have to be remained minorities at the first place, especially knowing Islam offers all solutions. Answer to this will lead you the reason for their departure, in which you will find all of your postings in this regard don't carry any weight at all. BD is a small, scare, less resourceful land that is surrounded by IND from three sides that naturally doesn't bode well for the materialistic minorities whereas for Muslims this world is a testing center, so love for the land lead them to glue their minds with it. If you understand this concept then you would also understand the reason for minority decreasing. We don't need to promote a minority lady as a party chief or a man as PM to show off our secularity because any statistics would reveal better treatment of minorities in BD than IND. For example, even after Gujarat massacre, there was not single Hindu killing occurred in BD, thanks..

Since you heard it for the first time,so it is your duty to find out the truth.

Use google if you are having problems.

Since you heard it for the first time,so it is your duty to find out the truth.

Use google if you are having problems.

forget it, I knew u wont hv an answer!!! thanks ny ways I got my answer(baseless rhetoric), no need to take it ny further!! period:coffee:.

The total BD export last fiscal year was about $15.5 billion of which garments sector earned about $10 billion. Moreover, our expatriates sent home about $9.5 billion last year. So, there was a total of about $25 billion foreign exchange earning in the last fiscal.

But, do not compare this with Indian figure. Compare this with a time when our total export earning was not even $1 billion. We are progressing very very well. Dhaka has grown to be a big city, but without relevant facilities such as subways or surface trains for commuting. Click the link below to see a part of Dhaka:

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/latest_news.php?nid=19433

Last edited:
forget it, I knew u wont hv an answer!!! thanks ny ways I got my answer(baseless rhetoric), no need to take it ny further!! period:coffee:.

Competition for garments order and manpower export are threre.I said "competition",I didn't say our industry is comparable to India's.

I don't need to give any further explanation to a ignorant fool like you.and I certainly don't need to prove a well known fact again.You are just here to rant.Its not that hard to do some googling.
Blabber your one liners somewhere else.

Mr. Boxer_B is certainly pissed off and so took his/her (valuable (?)) time to keep this thread updated with news reports,(some of which are as old as 1986 (!!!)).

Correct,But that doesn't deter one to discuss these issues. Ex

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/29965-operation-blue-star-sikh-holocaust-1984-a.html

Mind you, 1984 riots thread ran for glorious 16 pages and still alive.

I will not deny that there are extremist people in my country,just like any other country.But that does not mean we are another Taliban in making.If that was the case,then India should be on that list too(courtesy SIMI,Deccan Mujahedin...etc etc).Let's not even bring up VHP,RSS and all other idiots.

But your comparison falls face first as Indian security apparatus doesn't have any sympathizer for Islamic extremists. And even if i believe they have for VHP, can you show me proof that they operated outside national boundaries?

In one of your reply you said,Indian terrorists are in India only,not a threat to others.WRONG!
Indian Hujis have connection with BD and Pakistani Hujis and aid each other.
An example of it was the news that JMB got supplies of bomb making material from India.As confessed by their slain leader.
Also,Recently arrested LeT and Asif Reza Commando terrorists in Bangladesh were all Indian citizens.

As i said, why would a hindu extremist nation support hardcore Islamic elements. And if they are indeed working together as you claim, then don't you think common people can also get along?

Now coming to ethnic cleansing issue,well as I said there are extremists,and so there are incidents.But another fact is also true that a "Foreign country's media" together with some biased media in Bangladesh,tries to give everything a religious angle to them.

So all India bashing article aren't biased?

If we compare these things to India,it is nothing.But yet we read some journalists comparing it with "Holocaust"!!What will you call that?
I won't go on comparing with India,as it will only be mud throwing and result in further flaming.(although the primary intention of this type of thread is flaming).

I am not denying one bit that intention of this thread was flaming. And foreign investors knows in how much dire circumstances India is. I guess FDI inflow wouldn't be increasing then. I couldn't care less what an Indian bashing mullah write about India and take his frustrations out on other side of planet.

And you posted rapes by Bangladesh military personnel.Again,do not invite us to throw mud at you.

Throw mud at me? There are already million India bashing threads on this forum. million + 1 wouldn't make any difference. So go ahead, start googling.

Another issue I can recall going through your posts is the issue of Chakma and Bengali.
Now you are only posting the one side of the story.That's understandable as it suits your purpose.

That suits purpose of every member armed with nationalist jingoism and my d1ck bigger than yours psyche. I just played this role for one day.

What you failed to post is,the raping,kidnapping and murdering of Bengali settlers by Shanti Bahini insurgents.
What you failed to post is,killing of Bangladesh military officers by Shanti Bahini.
What you failed to post is,the supply of arms and training given to Shanti Bahini insurgents by Indian Govt.Which is why we had to go through so much trouble for years.

I am not going to dive into it anymore but insurgents don't give any excuse for armed forces to act like them.

You can waste your time as much as you like by googling.It isn't going to make Bangladesh a "Taliban country":lol:

Contrary to your beliefs, I don't want Bangladesh to become another taliban in the first place. That's why i put question mark in thread heading.

And I forgot to mention another thing..

That is about the source.When you are googling make sure you get it from reliable.For example,you quoted American cronicle in one post,which has connection to Weekly blitz(a sister concern).Weekly blitz is the core of Israeli lobby in Bangladesh.Its editor was arrested by RAB for attempting to go to Israel,which is illegal under Bangladesh's constitution.
See I was talking about biased media,and there you find one.

There are more than enough source for you to debunk. Biased news outlet or not, they are quoting events and statements issued by diplomats and foreign government. Again, are you guaranteeing every India bashing article isn't biased?

The other thing is,you posted a report about Hijbut Tahrir.They are banned in BD,but as far as I know still legal in UK.Any chance of opening another thread, UK-another Taliban in making?

No, because there is no question of their sympathizer in corridors of power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom