What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

OHH, So you are funding terroism , well that not suprising as your are a dumb american. Go Feed and shelter your homeless people in america, nobody is asking for your so call help. I like how you think the burmese will win as they have a better air force, being a military fanboy and knowing about weapons is different from being an actual officer that plans for war. Now **** off, american pig.
LANGUAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
OHH, So you are funding terroism , well that not suprising as your are a dumb american. Go Feed and shelter your homeless people in america, nobody is asking for your so call help. I like how you think the burmese will win as they have a better air force, being a military fanboy and knowing about weapons is different from being an actual officer that plans for war. Now **** off, american pig.

This is Raihan Al Beruni (look him up) pretending to be American.
He's got pyschological issues.
Don't take his bait and attack the US.

He is the Bangladeshi counterpart of @Hakikat ve Hikmet who pretends to be Turkish.

@Mage @Atlas

Last edited:
Who do you negotiate when nobody at work. You are really numb to the word incompetent. It doesn't bother you at all. So what do you do to pay your bills, steal money from defence budget!
and this jackass says i'm the one smoking yaba

This is Raihan Al Beruni (look him up) pretending to be American.
He's got pyschological issues.
Don't take his bait and attack the US.

He is the Bangladeshi counterpart of @Hakikat ve Hikmet who pretends to be Turkish.

@Mage @Atlas

He's not Raihan Al Beruni.

Take a look at his obsession. His repetitive posts, posting the same links repetitively , attempts to derail the thread and talking about 'corruption' and 'incompetence'..

Sounds familiar?

Take a look at his obsession. His repetitive posts, posting the same links repetitively , attempts to derail the thread and talking about 'corruption' and 'incompetence'..

Sounds familiar?
For starters, look at the patterns of grammatical errors @araberuni7 and @polanski make.

Read the posts in the below pages which detail why he is in fact Beruni.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-air-force.168817/page-338

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-air-force.168817/page-339

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-air-force.168817/page-360

Last edited:

Lol no, he's not Beruni. Raihan Al Beruni is a western lobbyist and this polanski guy suggests Myanmar to buy A300 MLRS to destroy Chittagong port. :lol:

Heck, he has been even glorifying Myanmar's Jf-17 to provoke Bangladeshis.

Raihan Al Beruni is against BAF's policies and the activities of BDmilitary forum, not against Bangladeshis in general. This polanski guy calls Rohingyas 'terrorists' and claims Muslims can never win a war.

What he's basically doing, taking leafs from the wordpress articles written by Al Beruni and provoke Bangladeshis here to derail this sticky thread.

Anyway, lets not give that low-life troll any more attention.

Last edited:
Lol no, he's not Beruni. Raihan Al Beruni is a western lobbyist and this polanski guy suggests Myanmar to buy A300 MLRS to destroy Chittagong port. :lol:

Heck, he has been even glorifying Myanmar's Jf-17 to provoke Bangladeshis.

Raihan Al Beruni is against BAF's policies and the activities of BDmilitary forum, not against Bangladeshis in general. This polanski guy calls Rohingyas 'terrorists' and claims Muslims can never win a war.

What he's basically doing, taking leafs from the wordpress articles written by Al Beruni and provoke Bangladeshis here to derail this sticky thread.

Anyway, lets not give that low-life troll any more attention.
Great who is trolling now? So you are trolling each other and blaming on me. Bring productive discussions people will contribute regardless of nationality. You bring trash here so people troll. You will sign a MRCA deal on Christmas day. Good on you.

Sounds familiar?
i guess i know whom you're talking about. and i have been having the ame suspicion

At that times better to stick with Mig21 and the likes. Those Fiat is already an old design by late seventy standard.

G91 original I would agree. G91Y would have been fine acquisition for BD at the time for its purposes....would have served at least 20 years or more in BAF....and BD may have made some good connections with EU tech chain...Italians have good aviation pedigree.

I think you should have some shame. You shamelessly claim that you will sign military deal on Christmas break. Stop spreading false and misleading information here. You are exposed by your vulnerabilities and incompetence.
It is a military forum and behave .stay on topic .Bangladesh buy mrca or not is none of your headache

It is a military forum and behave .stay on topic .Bangladesh buy mrca or not is none of your headache
True. Its not my headache at all but bring constructive conversation not trash from Facebook and fabricated story.

Back
Top Bottom