What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Bhais, amra kobe F-7BGI pacchi? Ar Mig-29 othoba Su-30 er khobor kee? ....

Khleda Zia next term a ashle kee amra J-10 kinbo?

Porbot,

Your guess would be as good as anyone here..... BD military planners if they indeed have a plan seems to keep it very close to their chest.

We are getting the f 7 early next year. Mig ebong Sukhoi-er khobor ekhono kagoge/internete chappe nai, tai kichhu bolte parchi na.

Amar mone hoy na je amra j-10 kinte parbo. BAF sukhoi othoba Mig kinte chachhe. Dutoi 4th gen fighter, ekon jodi amra ar ekta 4th gen fighter kinee, tahole onek taka khoroch hobe notun platform-ta adapt korte.

Bangladesh wants to buy Russia’s Yak-130 aircraft

Tags: Russia, Business, News, World, Yak-130 , aircraft, aircraft industry
Nov 15, 2012 13:31 Moscow Time

Photo: EPA
Bangladesh’s air forces are interested in buying Russia’s jet trainer/light attack aircraft Yak-130, Sergey Kornev, a representative of the Rosoboronexport (Russia’s state intermediary agency for exports/imports of defense-related products) said Thursday.
He was speaking at the China Airshow 2012 which is underway in the Chinese city of Zhuhai.

Kornev added that Russia will grant a loan to Bangladesh to buy 12 Yak-130 planes and Su-27 jet fighters. He did not mention the sum of the loan.

“As far as I know the loan has been approved. Within its amount Bangladesh can choose the number of planes it will buy and their modifications”, he said.

Voice of Russia, RIA

Bangladesh wants to buy Russia

So things are taking shape in the background..... Good going BAF .... Quickly finalise this deal... How much do the YAKs cost folks? How many SU27s will we be able to afford ..... The size of the loan is $850m.

Thats like the most confirmed news about the 4th gen planes we are getting.

So su 27 it is. Given the loan is $850million. I think around 1 squadron of planes will be bought(12 planes)

Thats like the most confirmed news about the 4th gen planes we are getting.

So su 27 it is. Given the loan is $850million. I think around 1 squadron of planes will be bought(12 planes)

Oh my ... So now Russians are giving loans to BD to buy their plane. This makes me seriously doubt the performance and capability of the plane. I mean why a country will give you money to buy their stuff. ?

Oh my ... So now Russians are giving loans to BD to buy their plane. This makes me seriously doubt the performance and capability of the plane. I mean why a country will give you money to buy their stuff. ?

Cos they will get back more in the long run, due to interest.

Furthermore this deal is tied to rights to explore some of our gas fields as well as helping us run our first nuclear power station.

think of it this way, this deal is a package, the nuclear power plant, the leasing of blocks in BoB, they want to make us happy.

BAF Mig-29

baf_4.jpg

FCC certificate award ceremony held at base Zahurul Haque

The certificate award ceremony of 19th Fighter Conversion Course (FCC) of Bangladesh Air Force was held at Bangladesh Air Force Base Zahurul Haque, here today.

Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Muhammad Enamul Bari graced
the occasion as the chief guest and gave away certificates to 08
(eight) successful trainee fighter pilots.

Addressing to the trainee fighter pilots Chief of Air Staff
said, "the skill and professionalism that you have acquired
through the training in this course would be the foundation stone
of your future career in operational squadron of BAF".

He further said "My best wishes to you all and I believe
that you all would stand firm and resolute in the face of call of
duty.

Senior officers of the Bangladesh Air Force and invited
dignitaries were present on the occasion.

Begum Khaleda Zia was a two (three) times Prime Minister of Bangladesh for a total of over ten years. Can you or some one send us a list what kind or number of planes, tanks, ships or any other heavy weapons did she buy in those long years? I would like to know about the purchases to challenge Awami Leaguers here who claim she did not buy any important weapons.

Back
Top Bottom