What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

man bangladesh's sky is just so heavenly <3

This one is Bangladeshi.
36DE6BE900000578-0-image-a-1_1470309028308.jpg

© Shamim Shorif

Moonsoon clouds over Bandarban Hill Tracts,Bangladesh during Moonsoon season.Also,this image is taken from a BAF bird by Shamim Shorif Susom,who became famous for some beautiful aerial shots.

Kira.

egypt wants 50 babies of this mig35 ovt
and russia will have a lot of this to replace the mig29
mig35 has a lot of potentials
even the mig35 are again in the contenders in the india airforce program

bd can get at least 2 squad of this babies

Bangladesh should focus more in sukui program. Migs series, all of them went to gutter. Soviet era su-25 flying like hell till today.

for cheap too....

Bangladesh should focus more in sukui program. Migs series, all of them went to gutter. Soviet era su-25 flying like hell till today.
mig 35 is the answer to your concerns... it is cheaper and easier to maintain... and reliable like the sukhois...underneath its completely different

Watch the mig 35 video

Is Bangladesh is interested in it as they r saying
that guy is bengali at 1:59...
and from what this guy says... i am certain we are interested to get huge numbers of these...
oh this guys name is "saiful hauq"- ambassador bangladesh to russian federation... in the banner box
!!!!

yay i can read and write and translate russian... woo hoooo ! :P

for cheap too....

mig 35 is the answer to your concerns... it is cheaper and easier to maintain... and reliable like the sukhois...underneath its completely different

and from what this guy says... i am certain we are interested to get huge numbers of these...
oh this guys name is "saiful hauq"- ambassador bangladesh to russian federation... in the banner box
!!!!

Well, you are in Ukraine :P I can just read the letters. Мохаммед Кхалед ис юур наме, исн'т ит?

BTW how prevalent is Slav Squat in Ukraine? And Adidas tracksuits?

for cheap too....

!!!!

no offense to you bro ...
its translated the u tube
he said it is multi function we need this kind of ac compare to western it is affordable to us that all he said
i could be wrong anyways that will be great if we can have this

but one more thing can anyone confirm the mig35 has the TVC engine because in the original ones they had

Whats the medium of communication there? Ukrainian or Russian?
It's almost like BD-India there from what I heard. Older gen. know and speak both. Newer gen. know too but don't wanna speak lest it hurt their patriotic cause. Not to mention ethnic Rudsians who speak Russian in their homes too.

no offense to you bro ...
its translated the u tube
he said it is multi function we need this kind of ac compare to western it is affordable to us that all he said
i could be wrong anyways that will be great if we can have this

but one more thing can anyone confirm the mig35 has the TVC engine because in the original ones they had
was his name and other description in substitile too'? i didn;t nothice that i guess then... :D

well i can confirm the engines are the 3rd revision of the now improved... smokeless RD-33 that the mig 29 is equipped with... but this delivers more thrust and fuel efficiency than before!

Whats the medium of communication there? Ukrainian or Russian?
western part of the country speaks ukrainian for the most part... eastern part speaks russian... but both are spoken and understood....
i believe ukrainian is spoken more strictly in the west after the conflicts... but man these people are amazing.... extremely friendly... anyone gets along very well!

Well, you are in Ukraine :P I can just read the letters. Мохаммед Кхалед ис юур наме, исн'т ит?

BTW how prevalent is Slav Squat in Ukraine? And Adidas tracksuits?
woah woah !! gooood ! xD
вы говорит по русскии?
да ето мое завут!!!

well all branded sportwear things is available... people who can afford new buys em... people who can afford old buys em... people who can;t afford doesn't!

lovely people and lovely country... their country, culture, traditional clothes is a lot like bangladesh's... you feel like you're in aarong when you go to a ukrainian market.

tbh... the bitter cold of this country doen't allow you to run outdoors... summer though it's different.
yesterday i had a good night sleep after long time... 3 months and i can speak better russian then french that i took 10 years to learn.

was his name and other description in substitile too'? i didn;t nothice that i guess then... :D

well i can confirm the engines are the 3rd revision of the now improved... smokeless RD-33 that the mig 29 is equipped with... but this delivers more thrust and fuel efficiency than before!

that the mig35 ovt / tvc 3d thrust vector engine originally was suppose to have that a old video

but i watched the latest mig35 video its still has smoke its less but you can see it in video

Back
Top Bottom