What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Who called you out idiot? Uncivilized monkey... Go and pick bananas instead of coming here for civilized discussion. Where did you study and how you got raised? Ask you parents to learn parenting before bad mouthing here.

The small brown animal that smells of s*** and p*** just called me a monkey. :lol: How cute. I think I've been wrong about you bongos - I think you would make great pets. I would keep one of you as a pet but I know your owner India would get jealous. And it'll take more than your 8 MiG-29's to break out of your cage. :lol:

We should open a thread where we can Compare Bangladeshi defence forces and Myanmar defence forces?Maybe even discuss in fields both countries can work tgt in terms economics,politics,etc?But I certainly dont want uncivilised monkeys like alaungphaya.Aungzaya and other burmese brothers are welcome.What you think about it guys?

We should open a thread where we can Compare Bangladeshi defence forces and Myanmar defence forces?Maybe even discuss in fields both countries can work tgt in terms economics,politics,etc?But I certainly dont want uncivilised monkeys like alaungphaya.Aungzaya and other burmese brothers are welcome.What you think about it guys?

myanmar is an insignificant nation. last time when sent frigates at their intrusion they ran back with tails between their legs. why waste time?

The small brown animal that smells of s*** and p*** just called me a monkey. :lol: How cute. I think I've been wrong about you bongos - I think you would make great pets. I would keep one of you as a pet but I know your owner India would get jealous. And it'll take more than your 8 MiG-29's to break out of your cage. :lol:
that shows your level of upbringing and your social and cultural development. How far is Burma from Andaman Nicobar Island? How far you guys evolved since those tribes?

that shows your level of upbringing and your social and cultural development. How far is Burma from Andaman Nicobar Island? How far you guys evolved since those tribes?
We're brought up to be more socially and culturally developed than to marry our cousins so I guess we win.

You mentioned someone else not me...My name is ~Phoenix~ not Phoenix.I have the stylish sign ~

10606077_807932289247374_4704029388272894372_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom