What's new

Bangladesh Air Force sends pilots for training on F-18 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures are from US source only.

Those pictures are from BD Military Forum as claimed by the thread starter earlier.

If those pictures are from US source? Then which source? How come only pictures and no literature?

As I mentioned earlier US Military websites would have mentioned about it if it was a training excersice and if it was confidential there shouldn't have been any pics at all.

GB

Last edited:
Those pictures are from BD Military Forum as claimed by the thread starter earlier.

If those pictures are from US source? Then which source? How come only pictures and no literature?

As I mentioned earlier US Military websites would have mentioned about it if it was a training excersice and if it was confidential there shouldn't have been any pics at all.

GB

As I suggested you are very naive. Do you know how many Indian Army Officers have been given a swift kick on their ***** for posting sensitive photos of themselves on Face Book ? Get my meaning

Regards

As I suggested you are very naive. Do you know how many Indian Army Officers have been given a swift kick on their ***** for posting sensitive photos of themselves on Face Book ? Get my meaning

Regards

There is no cure for one's imagination.

Carry on with your little dream of BAF getting F-18.

As I said earlier, I as an Indian or any other fellow Indian is least bothored about BAF getting F-18.

All you and others are whinning that you can't prove at all.

Do you know how many Indian Army Officers have been given a swift kick on their ***** for posting sensitive photos of themselves on Face Book ?

Why dont you enlight me with atleast one such incident?

One incident where a so called classfied excersice photos have been put by IA officer or any other military branch officer of India?

As I suggested you are very naive.

In previous post I was from Kindergarden now I am naive?

If I were you I would have posted reliable links sources and shut the mouth of a naive. Else I would have kept quite. But like I said you and others have proved that this story is nothing but one's imagination.

GB

P.S: - BTW confidential excersices means no photography allowed at all.

There is no cure for one's imagination.

Carry on with your little dream of BAF getting F-18.

As I said earlier, I as an Indian or any other fellow Indian is least bothored about BAF getting F-18.

All you and others are whinning that you can't prove at all.

NO ONE IS SAYING THEY GETTING F 18'S BUT YOUR CHEAPSHOT THAT THESE MANY BAF GUYS WENT FOR A JOYRIDE IS ABSURD AND SHOWS YOUR LACK OF REAL MILITARY KNOWLEDGE.

Why dont you enlight me with atleast one such incident?

One incident where a so called classfied excersice photos have been put by IA officer or any other military branch officer of India?

GOOGLE AND YOUR WISH WILL BE ANSWERED

In previous post I was from Kindergarden now I am naive?

YOUR FIRST POST WAS KINDERGARDEN AND YOUR NEXT WAS NAIVE HENCE THE DIFFERENCE

If I were you I would have posted reliable links sources and shut the mouth of a naive. Else I would have kept quite. But like I said you and others have proved that this story is nothing but one's imagination.

SHOW ME A RELIABLE LINK WHICH PROVES ISRAEL HAS A NUKE.
GB

P.S: - BTW confidential excersices means no photography allowed at all.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES OR HAVE A FRIEND IN IT. I have a collection of such photos.

Regards

ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES OR HAVE A FRIEND IN IT. I have a collection of such photos.

Regards

My cozin is in IAF.

2 of my best friends are in Indian Army and IAF respectively.

I myself went up to the SSB interview thrice.

'C' certificate holder with 'A' grade and an alumni of one of India's prestigious military college.

Come up with something new to satisfy your ego and justify lies.

GB

My cozin is in IAF.

2 of my best friends are in Indian Army and IAF respectively.

I myself went up to the SSB interview thrice.

'C' certificate holder with 'A' grade and an alumni of one of India's prestigious military college.

Come up with something new to satisfy your ego and justify lies.

GB

Then do yourself a favor and ask them how many times they have taken photos on normal missions and kept them in their private collection.

While at it ask them whether they have been retricted from Facebook.

Till Then

:cheers:

You don't care about???

Excuse me!!!! kindly look around.You are the only Indian who is hyper about the "slightest possibility of BAF getting F-18s".

It seems you are more interested than us in this regard.
We are only discussing,not claiming.As time and again we are saying nothing yet confirmed.

But it seems you don't have the capacity to understand.

And regarding BD media,how many posts are needed to make you understand that BD media DO NOT cover defence material as in India or Pakistan?

Then do yourself a favor and ask them how many times they have taken photos on normal missions and kept them in their private collection.

We were discussing about taking photos at classified missions as you mentioned. Now you are confusing confidential classified missions with normal missions????

It was you who said that HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS WAS NOT A CLASSIFIED OPS TO CHECKMATE BURMA ?

Now you are mixing up the photography issue with normal missions?

Quite a neutral guy I must say.

We are only discussing,not claiming.As time and again we are saying nothing yet confirmed.

Ahhh after all now you are discussing and not claiming? Check the topic name and discussions once again.

You check the BAF insignia on the pilots uniform.One even wearing BAF uniform.You have any problem with that?

Does it prove that they are on training? NO
Does it prove that BAF is buying? NO

Stop posting one liners to increase your post count.

Who cares about Post Count?

And regarding BD media,how many posts are needed to make you understand that BD media DO NOT cover defence material as in India or Pakistan?

As mentioned many times earlier US media does. If not mainstream media the military websites do cover each and every US military activity.

Now as someone said this might be a classified mission.

If it is Classified then how come photos?

While at it ask them whether they have been retricted from Facebook.

If you are so well informed, you must be having a source or link to back your claim.

Awaiting for the same genius.

GB

We were discussing about taking photos at classified missions as you mentioned. Now you are confusing confidential classified missions with normal missions????

It was you who said that HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS WAS NOT A CLASSIFIED OPS TO CHECKMATE BURMA ?

Now you are mixing up the photography issue with normal missions?

Quite a neutral guy I must say.

GB

I can only say

:hitwall: = U

But I can make out you have no clue how many rules we personally bend when we used to do classified ops when even mobile phone cameras did not exist.

Firstly get it thru your grey matter, USN does not do joy rides for 10 junior Pilots of a foreign Navy, that is the job of aircraft manufacturers who also give free rides to journalists etc.

Secondly the point that there is no media coverage on this issue signals that there is more to this topic than just a joy ride.

Lastly if it was a joy - ride the USN would have proudly released this in the Press to generate good will.

If you ask me this was we what called in our days a TECHSMIL ops i.e to check if BAF can use Western Jets since most of their hardware is Soviet origin.

Regards

I can only say

:hitwall: = U

Yeah, I get that all the time.

Firstly get it thru your grey matter, USN does not do joy rides for 10 junior Pilots of a foreign Navy, that is the job of aircraft manufacturers who also give free rides to journalists etc.

I thought they were BAF pilots. From where you got foriegn Navy crap now???

Besides, if you haven't noticed, none of them are airborne. Even the cokpit canopy is not closed.

It might not be a joyride, just might be a photo session who knows?

After all the rheotic people still fail to prove

1) BAF pilots are on training of F-18.
2) F-18 is offered to BAF.

Now I will open a thread with me posing with AK-47's. The snaps that I have already posted on the same forum.

Shall I title the thread as

a) GB an Indian Armed Forces personal.
b) GB a covert operative
c) GB a militiant
d) None of the above

The right answer will be none of the above. GB just pose with AK-47's. GB just shot 20 rounds from his AK courtesy his friend who is ranked as Major.

Thats it.

Same goes with the thread. We have some BAF pilots posing in front of F-18's. Some of them sitting in cockpit.

This does not mean anything unless proven otherwise.

Here are some pics of USAF pilots sitting or standing in front of IAF Su-30MKI.

f0a4db7d84c248446e413bd8967d4934.jpg

2c617c319c116b1514a60b2d20c56981.jpg

e10ef22a60a84b231db3e4211d97da1a.jpg

Now what does this means?

USAF pilots getting training on IAF Su-30MKI's or USAF is considering buying this aircraft and since they are evaluating it?

GB

P.S: - Better come up with sources / links backing your claims or keep quite. One of the photos posted is actually of Malaysian Air Force pilots as proven earlier. This shows how desperate some people are to relate things.

When other BD members think that I'm saying something wrong then they criticize me. That's good. So, why other Indian members not criticizing garibnawaz? He has disease de incomprehension.

Yeah, I get that all the time.

I thought they were BAF pilots. From where you got foriegn Navy crap now???

Is not BAF a foreign Force to the USN. However you still could not find a suitable answer to statement that USN doenot give joy rides to anybody for fun. Secondly since there is no publicity on this issue it raises eyebrows and thats all. I have never said this will lead to F 18 deal in the near future.
GB

P.S: - Better come up with sources / links backing your claims or keep quite. One of the photos posted is actually of Malaysian Air Force pilots as proven earlier. This shows how desperate some people are to relate things.

Ya whatever Mr Fanboy Know it all.

Regards

Ps : be careful while posing with the AK 47, knowing you you will probably shoot yourself in the foot.

:cheers:

Last edited:
When other BD members think that I'm saying something wrong then they criticize me. That's good. So, why other Indian members not criticizing garibnawaz? He has disease de incomprehension.

because we dont have the slightest clue whats going on in this thread to make an opinion.

As most of us are still discussing the PAK-FA

From what i skimmed through.

I dont understand what the issue is if BAF gets F-18's

The guyz are just doing photosession possibally before a joyride.

It nowhere says training.

I can share photos of American Pilots getting themselves photographed on Su-30MKI or Indians getting themselves photgraphed on F-16 and F-18.

Does not mean either of them are training on the aircraft.

Nobody trains without procurement as there is no use of training unless there is a procurement.

Unless people here wants to provide the benefits of F-18 training to BAF.

GB

Gharib sahib,

What is your problem with familiarization flights? What if BAF are thinking about buying some and have their pilots evaluating the type?

You may not know, however there is a lot of stuff that goes on before things even become official and contracts are signed. How can a BAF pilot possibly even show interest in a type without getting some familiarity with it?

Nothing may come out of this, but why such negativity? If the pilot is crouching in front of an aircraft with his helmet on his lap, he is bound to be flying the aircraft.

Eventually BAF will have to consider multi-mission/multi-role platforms and the Western ones tend to offer better availability and technical edge. Even a smaller fleet of 18 or so F/A-18s would simplify things for BAF greatly from a logistics standpoint and at the same time add immense capability.

I think the Mig-29 experience has been alright for BAF and they may be looking for a Western solution. With BD-US relations cordial, a sale is feasible and possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom