What's new

Bangdeshis 3rd largest group of tourists to India in 2010

^^
adding to that i was surprised to see here in PDF that BD guys dont believe there are hundreds of their ppl are illegaly staying in parts of north east n west bengal. kind of reminds me of Alan in "Two n a half Men"
(sorry for being off topic)
off course they r welcome here with proper documents

Dont let your negative impression of Bangladeshis from PDF affect your views on actual Bangladeshis in real life. Most of the Bangladeshis here are the Muslim Ummah kind, and they are in no way representative of most real Bangladeshis. If most Bangladeshis were like the ones here in PDF, not a single Bangladeshi would come to India as a tourist, but in reality BD is the 3rd most of all nations.

On topic: Bangladeshis are of course welcome as long as it is through legal channels. Hope the tourists are having a great time

Bangladeshis bear no malice against the common people of India, perhaps against the government- then again this comes partly from a certain sense of helplessness that has nothing to do with India directly.

Bangladeshis bear no malice against the common people of India, perhaps against the government- then again this comes partly from a certain sense of helplessness that has nothing to do with India directly.

exactly....common ppl from no country would bear any malice against common ppl of any country. they are busy with their lives. only the low life politicians play god and create zealots for their own benefit. interestingly, even these zealots dont know they indirectly serve the politicians. pity.

Have anyone heard any injustice done to visiting bangladesh citizens ?
They are more than welcome if they come legally .. And

But we just threw some millions of dollars to you. We helped you economically. Do you guys come here to thank us?

Had it not been seemingly offtopic I would ask you to clarify what you are talking about. Don't derail the thread unnecessarily.

Good to see bangladeshis coming to India for visit, welcome to India.

If we can relax the visa regime for pakistan, we will get good number of tourist from there too.

Dont let your negative impression of Bangladeshis from PDF affect your views on actual Bangladeshis in real life. Most of the Bangladeshis here are the Muslim Ummah kind, and they are in no way representative of most real Bangladeshis. If most Bangladeshis were like the ones here in PDF, not a single Bangladeshi would come to India as a tourist, but in reality BD is the 3rd most of all nations.

On topic: Bangladeshis are of course welcome as long as it is through legal channels. Hope the tourists are having a great time
I am muslim Ummah kind, i saved 1 lakh taka for visiting India next year! So?? i think most of Bangladeshis go to see Tajmahal, Ajmir sharif and red fort!

I am muslim Ummah kind, i saved 1 lakh taka for visiting India next year! So?? i think most of Bangladeshis go to see Tajmahal, Ajmir sharif and red fort!
Do they also go to see the Indian Immigration Office. Heard that was a good place too, but rarely visited by Banglabandhus.

Good to see bangladeshis coming to India for visit, welcome to India.

If we can relax the visa regime for pakistan, we will get good number of tourist from there too.
And a good number of them will come bearing gifts of peace. [AK's, grenades, explosives].

Well dont take it the wrong way. The thing is, some Muslim Ummah types (well at least most of them here on PDF) hate India intensely (and mostly its for religious reasons).

On a side note: hope you have a good time in India. Being an Indian myself, I have never gone to the Taj Mahal and want to visit it myself one day in the future. Looks like you will be seeing it before me :P

Do they also go to see the Indian Immigration Office. Heard that was a good place too, but rarely visited by Banglabandhus.

And a good number of them will come bearing gifts of peace. [AK's, grenades, explosives].

^^ Not cool bro. You are trolling and insulting others for no reason.

That right ,,, i would like visit Bangladesh one day :tup:

Back
Top Bottom