What's new

Bangdeshis 3rd largest group of tourists to India in 2010

There is a laughter show going on a bengali channel in kolkata. The response of BDs to the show is overwhelming. hope our BD friends in pdf watch that show mirakkel and dont call us evil bhartis atleast.

Well dont take it the wrong way. The thing is, some Muslim Ummah types (well at least most of them here on PDF) hate India intensely (and mostly its for religious reasons).

On a side note: hope you have a good time in India. Being an Indian myself, I have never gone to the Taj Mahal and want to visit it myself one day in the future. Looks like you will be seeing it before me :P

^^ Not cool bro. You are trolling and insulting others for no reason.
Well, this is a tradition in our college to tour india whole batch together after the end of final year. So every year minimum 60 students go to india from my medical college ... It is fun!

There is a laughter show going on a bengali channel in kolkata. The response of BDs to the show is overwhelming. hope our BD friends in pdf watch that show mirakkel and dont call us evil bhartis atleast.
My whole family plus my relatives friends watch that show. Mir is a genius.

Do they also go to see the Indian Immigration Office. Heard that was a good place too, but rarely visited by Banglabandhus.

And a good number of them will come bearing gifts of peace. [AK's, grenades, explosives].

Lol .. Terrorists dont need visas to come to India ..
All they need is a small boat

India has a huge potential for medical tourism ..
Many of the Pakistanis have to go to Gulf and from there fly to India ..

Relaxing visas is just going to help Indian economy

Well, this is a tradition in our college to tour india whole batch together after the end of final year. So every year minimum 60 students go to india from my medical college ... It is fun!

My whole family plus my relatives friends watch that show. Mir is a genius.

Enjoy !!!
Welcome to India
:cheers:

What about the 2011 reports .
I always had a feeling that us and uk would share the top slot .

Back
Top Bottom