What's new

ban from thread and warnings for speaking truth

You just warrented a Ban for Life (just) for this stunt.

Good Luck... You're gonna need it.

i haven't violated any rule. people have made these climbers hero in their own imagination. this guy krash ban me from thread of climber discussion and i received warning also. this is not justified at all. pathetic krash where are you? you replied to my comments after you ban me so that i can't answer. here i am. real heroes aren't climbers. stop your pathetic approach. world doesn't revolve around these pathetic climbers.
@krash where are you? where i violated rule? where it's written that these climbers are our heroes? do you want every member to agree with your pathetic approach? talk to me. i want answers noob.

brother I respectfully disagree with you. Hero’s are not only those who defend the border but also those that give us hope like artists, those who give us vision poets, those who stand guard all night to ensure we sleep safely in our houses the police. Hero’s are those who conquer mountains as it shows us how when we apply ourselves we can even conquer mountains, hero’s are the student who learn the laws of Allah and those who teach them, hero’s is that teacher who died trying to protect his students at the university of Peshawar. Hero’s are those professors who taught you and I. Hero was ahsan babyish who protracted his entire school

When we look around we will see so many hero’s. Nations that do not realize and respect their hero’s seldom achieve greatness

k

Back
Top Bottom