What's new

Ban chinese troll accounts opening dozens of useless threads a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not name calling
This is name calling
Capture1.png

So, other off topic thing you want to bring up :azn:

I dont agree with u but such a reply should not be tolerated. F words among other derogatory words like 50 cent army should cause a ban.
The rest mods should decide how many threads can be openned in a day.

China haters and bashers won't stand anything positive from China, they only allow information about China through western perspective, anything that is from Chinese perspective about our own country will touch a lot of raw nerves and make many haters lose it.

China haters and bashers won't stand anything positive from China, they only allow information about China through western perspective, anything that is from Chinese perspective about our own country will touch a lot of raw nerves and make many haters lose it.
We got your perspective too and now the world is paying the price.

I did post many positive news about China which you will never ever ever see or hear from the western media, it's just an alternative for people to know about China, we all know the western media is bashing China like no tomorrow 24/7 now, but is China really the hell on earth as the western media repeatedly claims and portrays, I posted pics and videos directly from China, people can decide by themselves, China haters and bashers can ignore them, they are not for your bunch.

I don't think we agree. There is a consensus opinion developing here that there can and perhaps should be a universal spam rule applied against any nationality or agenda. But you seem to strongly disagree and prefer it only target Chinese posters while turning a blind eye to pro-Hindu spammers, pro-US spammers, pro-ISIS spammers, etc.

For me, I deplore racism, so I can't accept your racially-motivated prejudice and your desire for selective enforcement.
And you seem to want to ban all Africans from China for being black.
I can put words in your mouth too.

I will say it again.
Racism is bad in any form, be it against Chinese or Africans and be it by Chinese government against Africans or PDF members against Chinese.

Do you agree?

And you seem to want to ban all Africans from China for being black.
I can put words in your mouth too.

I will say it again.
Racism is bad in any form, be it against Chinese or Africans and be it by Chinese government against Africans or PDF members against Chinese.

Do you agree?

I didn't put "words in your mouth", I suspected you of racially-motivated prejudice based on the evidence from your posts all throughout this thread, such as your vehement rejection of proposals to take even-handed measures against spammers of other nationalities and agendas in posts #12 by @xuxu1457, #20 by @IblinI, #22 by @Yaseen1 .

Good to hear you actually believe racism is bad, you and I are on the same page then, but you could have fooled me with your single-minded fixation on punishing alleged "Chinese spammers" while downplaying and being an apologist for other spammers. That left a terrible impression on me.

Last edited:
Make PDF great again

Kick the Chinese out of this forum.

Useless or not, thats for the mods to decide. Same goes for propoganda, if you have a problem report or better yet ignore such threads. There was a time when ae had 3 active chinese mods the section ran much cleanly back then. Flaws and faults yes, but dont single chinese posters out. We will hopefully soon have a new international Chinese mod, I'm hopeful complains from both sides will be resolved soon.

PDF is turning into a circus.

Lately, several anti-propaganda comments by respected members have been deleted by mods. These comments targetted ccp propaganda on this forum. In addition, several threads addressing this issue have been closed.

Have the chinese bought Pakistan and the mods? Such a pity to see the citizens of the only muslim nuclear power acting like slaves of the ccp.

Serious action needs to be taken if this forum shall remain relevant with valuable content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom