What's new

Ban chinese troll accounts opening dozens of useless threads a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agha Sher

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Dear Mods,

Lately, PDF has become a dumpster for totally useless propaganda threads opened by a few chinese propaganda accounts (obviously paid by the ccp). One single account often opens a dozen threads about china or related matters, with absolutely no importance for anything. They are simply flooding PDF with ccp propaganda. For example, yesterday one of the chinese propaganda accounts opened a thread called "Xinjiang girl proudly shows her chinese passport". Why is that important for us on pdf? What value does such a useless thread create?

Please find another example in the attachment. This guy seriously flooded the world affaris section with 10+ new useless threads.

This has to stop.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 11.25.26.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 11.25.26.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 108
What about Indian trolls? They should have a free pass?

What about American trolls who are paid to spread fake anti-China news all over PDF?

You cry rivers when Chinese members resort to same tactics?

I literally was about to say the same thing.

PDF loves it's 50 cent army but I can't even look at the latest replies without seeing it 50%+ with Chinese propaganda.

Of course if a single person dared to post a different opinion on China.... God help you as they will swarm that thread and do everything in their power to get mods to shut it down.

PDF loves its army? Care to explain this? You are losing your mind every day. Just don't become a target for RAW or NDS. They love Pakistani assets who become anti-state.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO all episodes should be moved to one thread. Problem solved.

Accusations about "chinese propaganda" or "obviously paid by the ccp" are baseless.

They wont but its really interesting actually to observe the cyber moves by the CCP troll brigades.

We all understand what your pain is against China. We are not stupid.

All of you are allowed to troll against China on a daily basis on PDF. The fact that you are even allowed to post such topics and single out Chinese members speaks volume of the freedom provided on PDF. Just don't abuse this hospitality.

I find it very VERY amusing how a bunch of Indians and Americans specifically choose a Pakistani defence forum to express their China hatred. Must have a very specific reason I suppose.

Last edited:
What about Indian trolls? They should have a free pass?

What about American trolls who are paid to spread fake anti-China news all over PDF?

PDF loves its 50 cent army? Care to explain this?

Indian trolls get confronted.
Hell I am a one man Indian troll confronting army.

American trolls?
If they ever pop up here, they also get confronted.

PDF is a dream for these clearly paid Chinese trolls.
I did the math.
There are a few Chinese posters here who have been on PDF for almost 10 years and have about 24,000 posts.
That is 2400 posts a year
200 posts a month
6.67 posts a day.
And a large portion of those posts actually creating new threads about nonsense in China like "Muslim girl kissed China man for letting her breath"

Math does not lie.
These people have a full time job posting here and it's getting out of had as OP noted.

of course when these Chinese trolls get confronted, the mods defend them and ban the people confronting the trolls.

All of you are allowed to troll China on a daily basis on PDF. The fact that you are even allowed to post such topics and single out Chinese members speaks volume of the freedom given on PDF. Just don't abuse this hospitality.
Well said.

Indian trolls get confronted.
Hell I am a one man Indian troll confronting army.

American trolls?
If they ever pop up here, they also get confronted.

PDF is a dream for these clearly paid Chinese trolls.
I did the math.
There are a few Chinese posters here who have been on PDF for almost 10 years and have about 24,000 posts.
That is 2400 posts a year
200 posts a month
6.67 posts a day.
And a large portion of those posts actually creating new threads about nonsense in China like "Muslim girl kissed China man for letting her breath"

Math does not lie.
These people have a full time job posting here and it's getting out of had as OP noted.

of course when these Chinese trolls get confronted, the mods defend them and ban the people confronting the trolls.

Aren't you confronting Chinese members as we speak? I have seen how Chinese members get banned like other members. Don't lecture us on how Chinese members are an exception.

Aren't you confronting Chinese members now? I have seen how Chinese members got banned like other members. Don't lecture us on how Chinese members are an exception.

Capture1.png

Capture.png

Not only did this guy not get banned, but mods rejected my report.

I am sorry bro, but if a Pakistani, Indian, American, anyone had said that to any member, they would be banned right away.

You can't deny the evidence.

How very Chinese reply of you.

Ignore the topic
Go off topic and try to change the subject.
Soon the insults will start to fly
then Mods will be called and this thread will be locked.

Also, anyone can take a screenshot of any members profile.
here I did yours.

Capture3.png

Anyone opening a dozen useless threads a day should be banned. I don't care if chinese or anything else. However, I have recently seen many chinese ccp propaganda accounts flooding PDF with useless pro-china threads.

Anyone opening a dozen useless threads a day should be banned. I don't care if chinese or anything else. However, I have recently seen many chinese ccp propaganda accounts flooding PDF with useless pro-china threads.
And much of that is targeted on Uyghurs and Xinjiang. I wonder if same will be tolerated on Kashmiris.

"obviously paid by the ccp"
Facepalm.jpg no one is working harder than MMM-E,which the op oftens gives thumb up.

They wont but its really interesting actually to observe the cyber moves by the CCP troll brigades.
Who is paying your fellow country man MMME? We have all witnessd how relentless he works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom