What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

LOL Bollywood movies can be fun at times.

You can see girls here going crazy over those dance routines and bollywood here.

In fact Shah Rukh Khan even got knighted here with a "Datuk" (Equivalent of "Sir" here in Malaysia) :lol:

3088277822_bbb6a780c7_o.jpg

I hate him. So obnoxious.

sk-10203091.jpg

I hate him. So obnoxious.

Haha! Gotta admit he looks good in the "Baju Melayu" though.

One of the most memorable movies (in a silly way :P) I've watched was Dhoom 2.. The dude that acted in it was ridiculously cool looking :smokin:

Yes..Ban Hindi Movies and Star Plus in Pakistan...

Im in a favor of banning of Bolly movies but im in more favor of banning star plus this channel is spreading hate families and promoting materialistic relationships.

And camera effects are INCREDIBLY PATHETIC like" kya kya kya"

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Im not in a favor of banning of Bolly movies but im in favor of banning star plus this channel is spreading hate among families and promoting materialistic relationships.

shagird-2011.jpg

This is the only bolly movie of 2011 i like because of the acting and the ending was a twist

Im in a favor of banning Bolly movies but im in more favor of banning star plus this channel is spreading hate among families and promoting materialistic relationships.

I'll prefer to watch Hollywood movies rather than Bolly movies, Bcoz no good movies are coming out of bollywood AH THOSE OLD GOOD DAYS

Im in a favor of banning of Bolly movies but im in more favor of banning star plus this channel is spreading hate families and promoting materialistic relationships.

lol....got to admit it about starplus!! I hate it too..

My mum and sister usually watch Starplus i find it's always the ladies that like that kind of melodrama rubbish but at least it means they will be glued to the tv with their fave soaps while i can relax :azn:

Haha! Gotta admit he looks good in the "Baju Melayu" though.

One of the most memorable movies (in a silly way :P) I've watched was Dhoom 2.. The dude that acted in it was ridiculously cool looking :smokin:

Which dude, I've seen it but I can't remember. Was it that guy with the Blue contacts? :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom