What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

I enjoyed movies like Shakti where they showed Indian rural side and rajastani desert. The settings and environments were cool. Now all the movies take place in cities.

Yeah i wish they made movies about the real India and not the same scenes in Switzerland or London

Also I think Indian writers are running out of Ideas. Anything that hollywood does bollywood does the same x10. After watching excellent films like Kora Kagaz, when I see amitabh bachchan dancing with shades on and 20 girls, it makes my skin crawl.

Pakistani writers are fresh though. We need Pakistani writers and Indian production.

Yup!dude....many of the bollywood films are from citys because village are becoming less in numbers nowadays..

There are good movies and then there are bad movies....deal with it...

agneepath1.jpg

Even though this was a bit of a copy of Godfather and Scarface it is my all time fave films

Banning movies means nothing who even pays for movies these days? when you can get good DVD copies

I can't stand SRK i saw that movie he made My name is Khan i thought it was pretty rubbish

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Amar Akbar Anthony is old movie that was a classic

I can't stand SRK i saw that movie he made My name is Khan i thought it was pretty rubbish

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Amar Akbar Anthony is old movie that was a classic

LMAO. Didn't Kajal's child get hit with a football, and then died. I was like Wow, this might have killed the movie.

LMAO. Didn't Kajal's child get hit with a football, and then died. I was like Wow, this might have killed the movie.

People were going on and on about that movie so i ended up watching it, yeah he got attacked by some older students lol

yeah ban facebook youtube and Bollywood movies...aj kal porbn ziada story kam hoti hai in movies main...na hasi aati hai jokes pe..bodyguard k motay pe abhi tak tap charh rhi hai:angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom