What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet! let's wait for appropriate time & place! it will come tomorrow... that's if tomorrow comes!!

look dude like wise for hafiz saeed, ajmal kasab,where are the proofs??

wrong list, false proofs,means only blame game

many indians have already said that they believe india is behind balochistan situation, and the reason is the kashmir dispute

proof that bugtis and there terror group called BLA celebrate 15th august glorify indians and sit in afghanistan takling dictations, and call for black day for 14th august is a proof

My condolences are with the Soldiers of Pakistan who been tortured and killed by BLA...
I have no sympathy with the killers ... They can rot in hell.

The majority of Baluch people are innocent and should keep away from what government does to keep the law and order situation under control..
If soldiers shoot and kill terrorists who came there to kill our soldiers,this is not suppression of Baluch rights..simple.
What happens is that when BLA kills Pakistani soldiers..Its act of random terrorism and acceptable..
But when Pakistani security forces retaliate..the Baluch leaders cry rape and the so called "Innocent majority" supports them.

I love Pakistan more than my own life...the reason being why I am ready to blame my OWN SELF for the situation in Balochistan.

If we want to fight we can go on blaming each other and this blame game will never end. But if you love Pakistan you love Balochistan too because you are afraid it might go away (and that is what I am fearing at the moment)...so you want it to stay..and you need to show ur love and support...I am just asking for that.

Its also a fact that promises with certain Balochi leaders were broken and that MUST BE condemned by all of us.

I am NOT supporting the Serparatist Rebels who have killed people...Its just that whenever you go for a military operation it does turn out to be bad. Dialogue and Negotiations is the need of the hour.

I love Pakistan more than my own life...the reason being why I am ready to blame my OWN SELF for the situation in Balochistan.

If we want to fight we can go one blaming each other and this blame game will never end. But if you love Pakistan you love Balochistan too because you are afraid it might go away (and that is what I am fearing at the moment)...so you want it to stay..and you need to show ur love and support...I am just asking for that.

Its also a fact that promises with certain Balochi leaders were broken and that MUST BE condemned by all of us.

I am NOT supporting the Serparatist Rebels who have killed people...Its just that whenever you go for a military operation it does turn out to be bad. Dialogue and Negotiations is the need of the hour.

BLA,the Bugtees and their accomplices do not speak for the whole of Baluchistan..Infact they speak for themselves only..so disagreeing to their murder spree and hating it is not disliking the whole of Baluchistan..
The peaceful Baluch is living as good or bad a life as he was 20 years ago..
Its the miscreants and trouble makers who are being targeted and rightly so.

look dude like wise for hafiz saeed, ajmal kasab,where are the proofs??

wrong list, false proofs,means only blame game

If that's what you believe.. then any amount of proof is not going to be good enough for you. So it's pointless to even argue..

many indians have already said that they believe india is behind balochistan situation, and the reason is the kashmir dispute

So.. many in pakistan believe 26/11 was initiated in Pakistan & your govt accepted that fact too... but you still don't belive that.. do you?

The Tribune allows people to call Musharraf a traitor, to say what they like about Zia or the Army, but they aren't publishing my comments because I'm calling Bugti a traitor.

BarahamDagh Bughti openly on multiple occasions admitted that if he gets help of any sort from India, RAW, Israel, US or even ‘Satan’ he would welcome it with open arms. Don’t get me wrong my Indian friends if you are not helping him then you should, and if Govt. Of Pakistan and Army is not taking this guy to task then we should :)

The question isn’t whether India supports and funds BLA and such like, But why would it not. Pakistan and India have got a history of love and affection that doesn’t need shedding light upon.

From its many consulates situated in Afghanistan along Pak Afghan border if India is not helping BLA and this Bughti guy then it’s a expenditure burden that India needs not carry.

I don’t believe in venting rage on India for helping the Terrorist outfits in Pakistan BLA and such like. Why should India not do this, we 2 countries have been in constant war like state since 1947, 47 till now there are some peaks in confrontation namely 1948, 1965, 1971, weapons drawn throughout 1980s Siachen , 1990s Kargil and always at a standoff.

So the focus of our news bloody casters and nation is all wrong, baby face it there is No love lost
To hell with morality, Pakistani and Indians and all the countries in the world that are at loggerheads with each other give a damn about morality, truth baby.

If Pakistan needs to be stable and prosperous then we need to deal with our internal and external threats.
If us Pakistanis do not know that this Bughti and his dad and grandpapa weren’t taking royalties from Gov of Pakistan in millions and those Royalties were going straight to their pockets, then enjoy this drama have fun.
If you do not know that the baloch insurgents have not massacred Punjabis, Siraikis, Pashtoons, Hazara then go Seattle in Daira Bughti.

Its our Govt fault since a long long time, keeping a close eye on ethinic cleansing that these Baloch so called nationalists have been carrying out, massacre of sub Bughti tribes, they didn’t even give peaceful Baloch people the chance to go in exile to other provinces,

LOL, in one very very nice interview conducted by Talat Hussain with BarahamDagh, Bughti goes like ‘I ask every Baloch to kill at least one Punjabi for Goodness sake’ ... then Talat did a simple math in the super computer of a brain of his and then it dawned on him ‘Crap i am a Punjabi’ lol

i don’t know what else was Talat Hussain (by the way a major analyst, anchor bla bla) expecting from the interview
As if India gives a toss about the human rights and fareplay in Pakistan vice-versa and for that mater any country in the world.
Off The Record 22nd February 2012 -1 - YouTube

Oh look, another Bugti = The Bin Ladens of Pakistan.

Go to hell Bugti terrorists. Pakistan Army should kill them all.

This is the same Tribune that allows Indians to insult the Quaid and speak against Partition.
Worry not mate :), why would they not do it. if they are not doing it then they are not doing thier Job.
my perspective Post #23

Worry not mate :), why would they not do it. if they are not doing it then they are not doing thier Job.
my perspective Post #23

Of course Indians would. But the Tribune is not allowing me to call Bugti a traitor but allows people to insult the Quaid, they allow people to insult the Army, they let people call Musharraf a traitor, so it shows their hypocrisy, as well as where they are actually positioned.

well said...where are the proofs ?

India is obviously also involved. You shouldn't expect an obvious , or some “Internationally displayable” proof of this. The proofs regarding these issues are transferred through intelligence agencies or governments to the concerned individuals. India has already been shown some evidence in 2010...evidence concerning this was even shared with Hamid Karzai.

Also this Brahamdagh Bugti openly asked for Indian aid way back in 2008 ( Bugti's grandson ready to accept help from India )

Also, would India accept any evidence? No -Just as SM Krishna (external affairs minister of India ) once said (back in 2009) : Pakistan is fabricating evidence against Indian involvement in Balochistan.

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti – The Express Tribune

LAHORE: Condemning the Pakistani government for accusing India of creating unrest in Balochistan, Jamhoori Watan Party (JWP) provincial president Shahzain Bugti said it was Pakistani intelligence agencies who were responsible for killings and kidnappings in the province. He said the government should name the Indians involved if it have any solid proof and if it had no proof it should stop “repeating India’s name like a parrot”.

Talking to the media at Jamia Naeemia, where he reached to meet its head Dr Raghib Naeemi, Bugti gave eight-point demands to develop trust between Balochistan and Islamabad.
He said without removing the trust deficit, there should be no All Parties Conference or any package for Balochistan. He said the federal government can restore the trust of Balochis within 72 hours.

To achieve this, Bugti said General (r) Pervez Musharraf should be arrested in the Akbar Bugti murder case; military operation should be stopped and all forces should be withdrawn from Balochistan; controversial security posts should be abolished from Balochistan; the killing of innocent people should end; 13,000 missing persons of Balochistan should be traced; the role of intelligence agencies in Balochistan should come to a close; any Baloch being prevented from returning to their homes by intelligence agencies should be allowed to go back, and the responsible officials of intelligence agencies who carried out the attack on Chief of Baloch Republican Party Barahmdagh Bugti’s sister and niece on January 31 in Karachi should be arrested.

Responding to a question, Bugti said his party had already rejected the ‘so called’ Balochistan package announced by the federal government. He said Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani had lied in saying that 80 per cent of work on the package had been completed. He added that he was not astonished at the passage of a resolution by US congress for the separation of Balochistan.
Bugti said the Baloch rejected the APC as there is trust deficit between Balochistan and Islamabad. He said the media and the people of Pakistan should become aware of why Brahamdagh Bugti and other Baloch leaders are demanding a separate Balochistan.

Bugti further said that no Baloch was involved in the killing of Punjabis in the province. He claimed the establishment was carrying out the killings in the province. He said an official of the intelligence agencies was arrested for attacking a Punjabi professor, but officials of Frontier Corps had him freed. He added that the federal government had established its plea to carry on its operation in the province by accusing India of creating the ongoing unrest.

Regarding elections in the province, Bugti said the environement for fair elections did not exist in Balochistan. The role of agencies should be curtailed before the elections in Balochistan, he said.
Jamia Naeemia head Dr Raghib Naeemi welcomed Bugti at his seminary. He said he had invited Bugti to express solidarity with Baloch in these trying times. He said he wanted to tell the Baloch that Punjabis are with them and they should struggle together towards resolving violence in Balochistan.

Shazain Bugti is a chronic liar and a liability on the party. his henchmen are accused of ill treatment of the miners in one of the many unauthorised mines that the government closed down due to danger of collapse and too dangerous due to poisonous gases

I dont know why he feels the need to defend India so forcefully when the media, lawyers and the judiciary are already aware of the harsh crackdown of the security forces. speaking half the story is never helpful.

Shahzain making much noise because he is threatened by Murad Bugti who has a much larger following and is young and has been the president of BSF (Baloch students federation) in Bolan Medical college.
Shazain is hated by his own people and is mostly residing in Quetta under the protection of the same security forces he is blaming.

India is obviously also involved. You shouldn't expect an obvious , or some “Internationally displayable” proof of this. The proofs regarding these issues are transferred through intelligence agencies or governments to the concerned individuals. India has already been shown some evidence in 2010...evidence concerning this was even shared with Hamid Karzai.

Also this Brahamdagh Bugti openly asked for Indian aid way back in 2008 ( Bugti's grandson ready to accept help from India )

Also, would India accept any evidence? No -Just as SM Krishna (external affairs minister of India ) once said (back in 2009) : Pakistan is fabricating evidence against Indian involvement in Balochistan.

:lol: as bugti said rightly -- show the evidence or stop parroting India's name.

:lol: SM krishna actually insulted your FM in pakistan when he said forget about the credible evidence show us any kind of evidence and your FM got red faced.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a tight slap.

But Mr Bugti, people in denial are going to call you the RAW agent. Its unfortunate but true.

if it had no proof it, should stop
“repeating India’s name
like a parrot”.
Pakistanis should not take it as offensive. A Parrot is green after all. :lol:

Those nonsensical Promises of filling the pockets of Terrorists- like Bughties - in the name of royalties and keeping a blind on massacre of Hazaras, other Baloch sub-tribes, Pashtoons, Punjabis Siraikies should never have been made and condemned before these promises were made.
I have lived in Balochistan go 10 KM out of Quetta even and if you build a school the Sardars would call it attack on Baloch resources, yea schools colleagues or hospitals are the real threat for Baloch terrorist sardars because then they wont be able to keep the poor population under their strangle hold. In the first place don’t let them get built and then later cry that Balochistan has been neglected.
Hiding behind their false nationalism and sucking the blood of poor Baloch people.
For these sardars Hazara, pashtoon and other races of balochistan are target dummies, they cant be called Baloch, Hell not even balochy speaking tribes that do not conform to Terrorist Sardars are Baloch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom