What's new

BALOCHISTAN STUDENTS GRILL CM PUNJAB OVER CPEC

Why should it be an honour to express your views and concerns to accountable politicians? Stop behaving like a colony and start participating as full citizens of Pakistan, you are equals in all respects. What is happening though is that the rulers sit in their glass castle in the capital Islamabad and become detached from reality of the provinces and the people. The occasional trip they make are to privileged areas where the issues of common man are hidden. Solution would be to rotate the capital every 10 years between Islamabad, Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar.
Why should it be an honour to express your views and concerns to accountable politicians? Stop behaving like a colony and start participating as full citizens of Pakistan, you are equals in all respects. What is happening though is that the rulers sit in their glass castle in the capital Islamabad and become detached from reality of the provinces and the people. The occasional trip they make are to privileged areas where the issues of common man are hidden. Solution would be to rotate the capital every 10 years between Islamabad, Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar.

There are many youth in quetta who has serious concerns about political development and role of federal in balochistan But they don't get opportunities to raise their voice or they prefer not to be .
You still haven't met some anti pak Baloch youth who have been raised with hatred for pakistan.

Quetta being capital isn't equal of any other capital in pakistan.

Hope things change and we get development.

It was based on lack of information, we cant be
but their question was pointed, probably planted by their teachers or Baluchistan beaurocracy involved in this visit.

These are only students that you got irritated with .
How will you face all those baloch educated leaders who've been forming political parties with serious concerns .

Stop being so judgemental and show some patience .

Nawaz brothers should realize , Lahore is in Pakistan not Pakistan in Lahore. They are damaging the confederation .

And this is the Secretary Finance of most impoverished province of Pakistan; We can't even imagine what the civil bureaucracy looting in 'wealthier' provinces.
We usually bash politicians for corruption full time, and in our zealous contempt, totally ignore the loot and incompetence of "Affsar-i-Shahi'.

True. Their dependence on each other necessitates cooperation. Together they anchor the corrupt system.

Exactly they are less informed, they visited Lahore for first time and probably the girl thought the development is linked with CPEC signed last year. Teenagers aren't usually much informed about politics.

Mate they are less informed, they were shocked at Lahore's development, it would be a natural shock to some one who has never left Gwadar, a city of 80,000 people and come to Lahore a city of 15 million people. The shock was so much, they thought its due to CPEC. At the same time it was buttressed by frustration due to abysmal performance of Baloch provincial govts, eg electricity and water issue in Gwadar. And naturally due lack of quality education in Gwadar , they will ask some noob questions, they are teenagers afterall, people at this aren't politically well informed.

I've been to lahore many times and I don't think it's that develop to deserve a shock ..
:what:
Quetta looks more clean and is a honest city though cause it's not that populated .
Plus , lahore k jeb katray has no respect for the tourists , they stole our 15000 and hotel management also was bad compared to quetta . And I watched some people walking on streets staring my poor classmate who wore balochi dress with disparage .

Gawadar is also very beautiful and clean compared to karachi or lahore but only development is lacking otherwise we've a lot of talent and educated people . So keep this BS to yourself , balochistan people mostly have been chosing arab cities for jobs over yours so it's not like they've never seen any development.
There's no need to blame everything on provincial government and sardars . Federal have been the main player .
It's nawaz sharif party in balochistan so he must think balochistan as his own province and develop it more than punjab or at least hire some capable people to rule it . Leave punjab for SS as he's a capable ruler .

60 lakh were wasted for his visit to pishin recently ( cancelled) and here in balochistan some people are dying due to hunger .

Last edited:
I've been to lahore many times and I don't think it's that develop to deserve a shock ..
Quetta looks more clean and is a honest city though cause it's not that populated .
Plus , lahore k jeb katray has no respect for the tourists , they stole our 15000 and hotel management also was bad compared to quetta . And I watched some people walking on streets staring my poor classmate who wore balochi dress with disparage .

Gawadar is also very beautiful and clean compared to karachi or lahore but only development is lacking otherwise we've a lot of talent and educated people . So keep this BS to yourself , balochistan people mostly have been chosing arab cities for jobs over yours so it's not like they've never seen any development.
There's no need to blame everything on provincial government and sardars . Federal have been the main player .
It's nawaz sharif party in balochistan so he must think balochistan as his own province and develop it more than punjab or at least hire some capable people to rule it . Leave punjab for SS as he's a capable ruler .

60 lakh were wasted for his visit to pishin recently ( cancelled) and here in balochistan some people are dying due to hunger .

Instead of telling me Lahore's development isnt shocking , tell this to the gwadar students who have constantly said this about development done by Shahbaz throughout the video. No one talked about jobs , are you high on something or what ?

Quetta was a beautiful city, my maternal family lives there. Its beauty was ruined by Afghan refugees however it still retains its natural beauty especially in winter. We are talking about infrastructure development here not natural beauty, & no neither Quetta nor Karachi is clean. Lahore is much better than both since Shabaz had outsourced waste management to Albayrak Turkish company who have handled everything

This TV host left Karachi after living there for 40 years and moved to Lahore, he puts a camera and drives a bit in Lahore to show why he moved here. This is cleanliness & infrastructure development.

Here are other infrastructure projects PML-N govt in the province, it is duty of Zehri-Bazinjo to work for people of Gwadar

Last edited:

Quetta is an honest city, so jeb katrays of Quetta, don't steal from tourists; but how come people were/are butchered enmasse in queatta; Labourers, teachers, doctors etc killed indiscriminately; Hazaras, Shias ripped to shreds, but you say Quetta is an honest city....................................... What is your agenda here?

If you have talent and educated people, then why have not you developed, as you have seen the arab cities and know (?) what is development? Oh yessss.....................Federal Government.
Lesson of 20th century is that, not every talented or educated person can design or construct a car or airplane or ship etc or perform surgeries, manage complex economies etc etc.....
You local "leaders" which didn't let even a pre or primary school be constructed, and you are the unique one that is satisfied with the education level of Baluchistan. But yes, you have to find fault with othersssssss...........

Yes, no need to blame provincial governments and Sardars as you have others to blame as their only duty is accumulate wealth and power, keep basic education and amenities off from people, promote cross border smuggling etc.
Yes...Blame Federal Government and Others,...................
I don't think that you are naive to the level of a fool; but you seem to have other agenda.

Pray tell me have you ever seen a building being constructed?

.................................. What is your agenda here?

Nothing punk , chill
Yes, no need to blame provincial governments and Sardars as you have others to blame as their only duty is accumulate wealth and power, keep basic education and amenities off from people, promote cross border smuggling etc.
Yes...Blame Federal Government and Others,...................
I don't think that you are naive to the level of a fool; but you seem to have other agenda.

Pray tell me have you ever seen a building being constructed?

I said sardars and provincial are not alone responsible , federal is accountable too .

But I appreciate role of federal of this government, it seems concerned than the previous and has done development.

Back
Top Bottom