What's new

Baloch name?

Audio

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Hey guys.....

I know a woman, she said her parents emigrated to western Europe from Balochistan.

Is Banaz a Baloch name? The reason why i'm asking is that she's very secretive and is not really letting me in at the pace i want to! Does it really mean "coy and delicate"? She is fully westernized, minidress, bikini etc etc and gorgeous if i may add :D

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys.....

I know a woman, she said her parents emigrated to western Europe from Balochistan.

Is Banaz a Baloch name? The reason why i'm asking is that she's very secretive and is not really letting me in at the pace i want to! Does it really mean "coy and delicate"? She is fully westernized, minidress, bikini etc etc and gorgeous if i may add :D

Thanks in advance!
you know this is practically ...........
like obsessing shit
you sure you dont have psychiatrists in slovenia or switzerland
and yes banaz is a balochi name
my room mate is balochi

Hey guys.....

Thanks in advance!
Hey @Well.wisher @DESERT FIGHTER is Banaz a Baloch tribe?

Hey @Well.wisher @DESERT FIGHTER is Banaz a Baloch tribe?
Don't know bro . Never heard of it .

Hey guys.....

Thanks in advance!
Maybe she's a kurd.
Sounds like a kurd name .

Back
Top Bottom