What's new

Baloch Assembly protests against dam project endangering a Hindu temple

According to the Hindu mythology Shifting is not an option because that place is more important than the idol. But It is in pakistan so I don't know what will happen.

Dont be ridiculous . Thousands of temples/churches/mosques have been relocated all over when some road widening or new construction takes place in India. men makes these structures and men surely can relocate/rebuild in some other place too..

the problem in SOUTH ASIA is that "RELIGION" is used as tool to control the masses!!

i am sure relocating couldn't be such a bad thing!! but no the pandits & mullahs thrive on such issues!!

a nation's building is way bigger than these small issues!!

THE PROBLEM IN PAKISTAN CURRENTLY IS WE HAVE A TUNNELED VISION! think as a nation think big!!!

by the way this reoprt is 2 years old has there been a final decision has the dam construction started???

Dont be ridiculous . Thousands of temples/churches/mosques have been relocated all over when some road widening or new construction takes place in India. men makes these structures and men surely can relocate/rebuild in some other place too..

Some places have historical value also besides being a place of worship. For me the historical heritage is more worthy than the religious one.

Some places have historical value also besides being a place of worship. For me the historical heritage is more worthy than the religious one.

AGREED 100% but does this mandir have that historic value????? :coffee: i think NO & i am sure no one even knew about it until this issue was raised.....

ok..since the news is couple of years old... does anybody know what was the final outcome? is that temple still there?

You are not understanding . That place is one among the 51 shaktipeeth of Goddess "Durga". It means one among the 51 places all over south-asia where parts of goddess was dropped. So if temple will be shifted it will loss its significance. I don't know about other temples which are destroyed. May be in those cases Idols were important than the location of temple.

Last edited:
AGREED 100% but does this mandir have that historic value????? :coffee: i think NO & i am sure no one even knew about it until this issue was raised.....

What are you saying. Majority know about that temple. That is hinglaj Mata mandir(A shaktipeeth among 51 shaktipeeths all over south asia). She is "Kuldevi" of Jaswant singh's Family.
See this:- How much important it is for hindus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinglaj_Mata

So what does mata says? Pakistan can build dam or not?
After all dams are good for the greener earth. It helps conserve waste water and will provide drinking water to the thirsty Balauchi poor people and soem electricity too!!!

After all dams are good for the greener earth. It helps conserve waste water and will provide drinking water to the thirsty Balauchi poor people and soem electricity too!!!

relocate with all religious parties blessings !!! if a temple or mosque or church comes in between basic peoples needs !!!

Now You are taunting about my religion then Your allah Says there are various things better than mosque. So B.J.P destroyed Babri mosque to build a hospital there. Now it feels good?
After all Hospital is a need for the people.

bro please!!! don't try to troll!!! i know you are better than this!!!

i think we pakistanis should show that we are more tolerant to other groups after all we have many hindus in our minority let's not hurt their feelings!!

now as for wate & electrcity unfortunately in SOUTH-ASIA religion is too important a thing!! even more than water & electrcity!!! it is how it was in europe in the 1700's!! :no:

anyways this news is 2 years old any updates anyone!!???

Back
Top Bottom