What's new

Bajwa is honoured a medallion by Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia

This is the where the problem starts and end. No man or women in the Pakistani security establishment should be allowed to interact with outside political entities without some strong oversight. The way Voldermort interacts with everyone from sporting figures to ambassadors to politicians is a joke. It allows the military to build a parallel system of governance. This should be frowned upon. The same way the Army itself has a strong code of conduct where their own lower ranks are strongly "guided" to avoid interacting with political and foreigners, the same rule needs to apply to senior leadership. If awards are to be conferred they should be to the institution or the unit, not individuals and they should first get approval from MoD, and all proceeds should be send to Pak Gov exchequer.

Due to professional reasons I can't do that --
Just know Chicago, IL, Sugarland, TX, Houston, TX and Southern California are hot spots for Pakistani money at the moment.
Obviously you cannot, because like you, I can come back with a silly post and claim the same against you and nobody here would be able to validate what I have stated. So as I said earlier, in fairness, post facts, with names and bank accounts, otherwise don't post at all if you cannot back it up.

You should be aware that if you want to engage in character assassination of people, you should do that with objective proof. At least that would be ethical instead of innuendo and rumor-mongering.

Obviously you cannot, because like you, I can come back with a silly post and claim the same against you and nobody here would be able to validate what I have stated. So as I said earlier, in fairness, post facts, with names and bank accounts, otherwise don't post at all if you cannot back it up.

You should be aware that if you want to engage in character assassination of people, you should do that with objective proof. At least that would be ethical instead of innuendo and rumor-mongering.

No individual would give you that information on a public forum, and even you wouldn’t be stupid enough to post that either.

On top of that you think my *** wants to be sued by the investor, etc., or be vigoed by a Papa John's delivery driver in Pakistan on my visit.

Be realistic, if you come to the states I will personally show you these people and there families go to Libertyville, IL and you'll see them military officers.

Plus, it’s all business.

Last edited:
No individual would give you that information on a public forum, and even you wouldn’t be stupid enough to post that either.

On top of that you think my *** wants to be sued by the investor, etc., or be vigoed by a Papa John's delivery driver in Pakistan on my visit.

Be realistic, if you come to the states I will personally show you these people and there families go to Libertyville, IL and you'll see them military officers.

Plus, it’s all business.
Then let's not even post it. What you are doing is malicious propaganda against the military with no facts to put forth. Given this charged atmosphere and the tendency amongst Pakistanis to push the rumor mill, it is highly inappropriate.

Due to professional reasons I can't do that --
Just know Chicago, IL, Sugarland, TX, Houston, TX and Southern California are hot spots for Pakistani money at the moment.
I personally know another gentleman who has enough millions after his 3 stars his son has tried multiple failed ventures in Dubai.

unfortunately, the idea of defamation comes in because its you needing to spend lawyer money to prove your point against people who are essentially irrelevant to your life versus well connected predators. Hence the establishment fanboys will not accept anything.

The social fabric of Pakistan is crumbling but unfortunately a term used by some liberal gentlemen (whom I fought with over its use) seems to be more relevant now. He called the establishment the termites in Pakistani state.

Yet anything against them is against “national security” - as if there will be a nation left soon at this rate.

One needs to understand that the establishment are Pakistanis in flesh and blood.

Their constant interference in political affairs, God complex and operating without oversight needs to stop. They are answerable to the Pakistani public.

One good thing that has come out of this fiasco is how the regime change operation unfolded and the Pakistani public opened it’s eyes to establishment being exposed.

It is believed Musharraf and some other generals have properties around Schaumburg area.

Maybe there's some truth to this?!
In the US just Chicago land area I live in and do business, I do risk management and insurance on several properties worth $200 million and the source of funding for this investor are a couple of military officers currently serving in Pakistan. With there investments they got there family visas to the US and their own paperwork is in the process.

Indeed, only God can help Pakistan.

Pakistani public opened it’s eyes to establishment being exposed.
Bro if that had truly happened you would've had Iranian Inqelab e Islami. Or Arab Spring or Intifada in Pakistan.

Ideally ideally we should have had what happened in Turkey during 2016 derbe attempt. But moment for that has long passed.

What we should have now is purge of national institutions backed by Intelligence and Special Forces of the entire nation.

If even that doesn't happen then we all better sit tight and wait for Al Mahdi to show up.

Otherwise our institutions have been infiltrated by Qadianis and Mizrahim nexus. And others who are still Muslim have willingly become Dalal/Kanjar/Pimps for Amreeka.

It is believed Musharraf and some other generals have properties around Schaumburg area.

Maybe there's some truth to this?!

Musharraf’s brother a little down south in Oak Brook area. He’s married to a Filipino low class group of people, I don’t value them on the human scale dude already screwed up his Pakistani blood by mixing with that garbage.

I personally know another gentleman who has enough millions after his 3 stars his son has tried multiple failed ventures in Dubai.

unfortunately, the idea of defamation comes in because its you needing to spend lawyer money to prove your point against people who are essentially irrelevant to your life versus well connected predators. Hence the establishment fanboys will not accept anything.

The social fabric of Pakistan is crumbling but unfortunately a term used by some liberal gentlemen (whom I fought with over its use) seems to be more relevant now. He called the establishment the termites in Pakistani state.

Yet anything against them is against “national security” - as if there will be a nation left soon at this rate.

It’s truly sad these fans boys can’t let go and see the bigger picture. It’s like a bird sitting in a room with a cat and keeping its eyes closed thinking everything will be alright.

If these individuals truly see the other side they’ll be shocked. I have also seen those sons who’s business fails but papa from armed forces seems to have a printer in the basement that keeps printing.

The Pakistani mindset is the development of the ratta system whatever is said by the “establishment” is Gospel just repeat it because you don’t know any better. They are the only intellectual class who can decide the best course of action for you. Problem is there’s 70+ years of failure they pushing down your throat as success.

The West succeeds because you can question, question and question until your satisfied.

But what good would it do in Pakistan where flowers are showered on the motorcade of an individual coming and going to court for fraud and they are greeted this way. It’s a lost cause.

Last edited:

Try harder, because army's image is going south faster than a bullet train at max speed.............

Put facts with names and ranks please. Otherwise this falls under the BS bucket.

Yes farmlands in Pakistan and plots in DHA is also BS.......................

Malala wala nobel prize abhi hazam nai hua tha iss kom ko k Bajwa ko bhi medallion mil gaya. kiya kiya sitam ho rahay hain iss kom pe :laugh:

Raheel sharif was also "honored" by KSA and we all know where did he end up after retirement....... so called patriotic generals.......

T
It’s truly sad these fans boys can’t let go and see the bigger picture. It’s like a bird sitting in a room with a cat and keeping its eyes closed thinking everything will be alright.

If these individuals truly see the other side they’ll be shocked. I have also seen those sons who’s business fails but papa from armed forces seems to have a printer in the basement that keeps printing.

The Pakistani mindset is the development of the ratta system whatever is said by the “establishment” is Gospel just repeat it because you don’t know any better. They are the only intellectual class who can decide the best course of action for you. Problem is there’s 70+ years of failure they pushing down your throat as success.

The West succeeds because you can question, question and question until your satisfied.

But what good would it do in Pakistan where flowers are showered on the motorcade of an individual coming and going to court for fraud and they are greeted this way. It’s a lost cause.

These kids are linked with army in one way or the other, so it's not there problem, because they have taught that army is always right.

EU snubbed Pakistan Army chief’s request to join landmark meeting with Indo-Pacific in Paris​

Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa’s request for a one-on-one meeting with Josep Borrell Fontelles, the EU’s High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, was also turned down.​

PRAVEEN SWAMI
1 March, 2022 10:01 am IST

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...rk-meeting-with-indo-pacific-in-paris/851659/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...do-pacific-in-paris/851659/&via=ThePrintIndia
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...n+landmark+meeting+with+Indo-Pacific+in+Paris

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=...rk-meeting-with-indo-pacific-in-paris/851659/
Illustration: Soham Sen | ThePrint
Illustration: Soham Sen | ThePrint
Text Size: A- A+
New Delhi: European Union diplomats stonewalled requests from Pakistan’s army chief, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, to be invited to attend a high-profile multilateral conference on the Indo-Pacific region in Paris last week, as well as a one-on-one meeting with the organisation’s High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Josep Borrell Fontelles, three diplomatic sources have confirmed to ThePrint.
General Bajwa, the sources said, also sought an invitation to the high-profile Munich Security Conference, which fell through after organisers pointed out that Pakistan’s National Security Adviser, Moeed Yusuf, was already scheduled to speak on Afghanistan.

The European Union did not respond to a request for comment from ThePrint. This report will be updated if a response is received.
Leaders from more than 30 countries in the Indian Ocean Region, including External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar, attended the EU’s Indo-Pacific conference on 22 February, along with the foreign ministers of EU member states. The conference has been seen as a step towards shaping a coherent European security policy for the Indian Ocean, through which an estimated 60 per cent of its global trade transits.
Europe has faced calls to contribute more to security operations in the Indian Ocean, where only one member state, France, has a significant naval presence.

Back
Top Bottom